Sea Hover Adventure (Sea Kart Adventure) - Half Day
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Activty Time: 09:00 - 12:00 OR 13:30 – 16:30. You have to be 16 years old or above to drive the Sea Hover or 6 years as passenger|
This package is not available until further notice
Sea Hover Adventure - Half Day Adventure
Discover the true beauty of the Mauritian Lagoon driving your Own Sea Hover!
If you want to try the ultimate fun water-sport and you enjoy traveling in speed, then this is the trip for you. The Sea Hover is yours to discover new thrilling sensations in absolute safety!
Enjoy a Half day (9.00am – 12pm or 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm) Sea Hover Adventure at the popular West and South West coast of Mauritius.
There is no place for hesitation! This is a great fun sea excursion to enjoy with family or friends. This World Exclusive water-sport takes you to a new level of entertainment in a complete safety.
About the Half Day Sea Hover Adventure
The fun starts at 9.00 am at the centre in Black River with a continental breakfast. Then after, there will be a briefing by the qualified instructor about the sea hover and the safety regulations sea hover. After the briefing session you will be taken to the beach to start the real adventure!
The Sea Hover Adventure includes
- Continental Breakfast
- Cruising in speed exploring the west coast lagoon
- Accelerations for fun
- Swimming breaks
You do not have to worry about safety because to ensure your maximum safety there will be a qualified instructor escorting you during the whole journey on our Security boat in case of emergency. Also, each Sea Hover is equipped with a communication system which is connected to the kill switch onboard of the security boat. The qualified instructor will help you take your seat in your Sea Hover.
As part of this great adventure you will cruise inside the west coast lagoons, discovering the lagoon of Benitier's Island, Le Morne and also the popular coast of Flic en Flac. All along there will be photographers onboard who will be pleased to take photos to memorize your great adventure. Moreover, you will enjoy a spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range, and of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain and the beautiful Le Morne peninsula.
At the end of the wonderful Sea Hover Adventure, around 12pm for the morning session or 4.30 pm for the afternoon session you can further extend the enjoyment in the swimming pool or spend some time in the garden near the river.
After the Sea Hover adventure, there will be only one word “wowww” and you will keep on talking for hours, already planning another Sea Hover adventure as soon as possible!
About the Sea Hover
The Sea Hover is spacious 2m wide and a length of 3m50. The Sea Hover is also very stable, impossible to flip and provides maximum safety to the participants. Each Sea Hover can accommodate 2 adults and one child. Moreover, the Sea Hover is unsinkable and its specific turbine propulsion prevents any screw propeller danger and it is environment friendly.
The Sea Hover adventure can also be done in family, while respecting the speed limit in some areas near the hotels during the ride. The key word of this adventurous water-sport is safety with a life jacket provided, a security boat escort and also the briefing and safety procedures explained to each participant before any ride.
Features of the Sea Hover
- Length 3m50, width 2m
- 110 horsepower engine
- Very stable and safe
- Turbine propeller = No danger
- Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child ( minimum 6 years )
- Maximum weight per each Sea Hoover: 170 kg
- Easy to drive: accelerator on the steering wheel
- Telescopic ladder: easy to get back on board after swimming
Itinerary [Morning and Afternoon Ride]
09:00 or 13:30- You will be welcomed with a continental breakfast and coffee
09:30 or 14:00- Briefing about the organization, the security rules and the piloting of the Sea Hover...
10:00 or 14:30- Departing for a splendid sea adventure piloting your own Sea Hover cruising along the beautiful west coast of Mauritius
12:00 or 16:30- Return to the departure point. You can then after decide to extend your stay relaxing at the swimming pool or in the garden near the River
- For your convenience, toilets, hot showers, changing rooms, lockers, music, Wi-Fi and a swimming pool is available at the base
- What to bring: Swimwear, spare clothes, towels, sunscreen
- The Sea Hover is Easy to drive as the accelerator is on the steering wheel
- Telescopic ladder is available which makes it easy to get back on board after swimming
- You have to be 16 years old or above to drive the Sea Hover
- Children above the age of 6 can enjoy this adventure alongside an adult on the Sea Hover
- For your maximum a Security boat escorts you during the whole excursion
- Price per Sea Hover (total for 2 people) - half day trip: 265 Euro (= 133 Euro / person)
- Child (6- 12 years) can accompany 2 adults in a sea Hover: Free of charge
This package is not available until further notice