Mauritius Quarantine Hotels
15 JULY – 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
If you are looking to spend summer vacations in Mauritius, you can choose from a list of pre-approved hotels. The list of accommodation provided has been certified COVID-19 safe.
Certified COVID-19 safe hotels for vaccinated guests
Vaccinated travellers can come to the country and stay in certified COVID-19 safe hotels, enjoying the warm welcome and the beautiful beaches. Your perfect holiday bubble.
You can book a hotel holiday through your tour operator, travel agent or directly with the hotel.
- Constance Belle Mare Plage – 5 Star
- Constance Prince Maurice – 5 Star Luxury
- LUX* Grand Gaube – 5 Star
- Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa – 5 Star Luxury
- Sugar Beach Resort & Spa – 5 Star
- Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa – 5 Star
- Long Beach Mauritius – 5 Star
- The St. Regis Mauritius Resort – 5 Star Luxury
- Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa – 5 Star
- LUX* Le Morne – 5 Star
- LUX* Belle Mare – 5 Star
- Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa – 5 Star
- The Oberoi Beach Resort, Mauritius – 5 Star Luxury
- One&Only Le Saint Géran – 5 Star Luxury
- Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas – 5 Star
- Shangri-La Le Touessrok – 5 Star Luxury
- The Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius – 5 Star
- Tamarina Golf & Spa – 4 Star
- Tamassa – 4 Star
- Veranda Pointe aux Biches Hotel & Spa – 4 Star
- Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa – 4 Star Superior
- Zilwa Attitude – 4 Star
- Le Cardinal Exclusive Resort – 4 Star
- Sands Suites Resort & Spa – 4 Star Superior
- Tropical Attitude – 3 Star Superior
- Les Cocotiers – 2 Star
- Ocean Villas
Sanitary measures implemented by hotels
In order to be compliant with the health and sanitary protocols following the covid-19 outbreaks, the tourism authority of Mauritius has presented a set of rules hotels need to abide by. Amongst the most important ones are:
- Frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas has increased.
- Limitations on the number of guests allowed in the swimming pool and confined spaces.
- More hand sanitizer dispensers available for the public to use.
- Sanitary measures taken to keep vehicles clean and disinfected.
- Wearing of face masks at all times when in public places for both staff and clients.
- Training of housekeeping staff on how to ensure thorough disinfection of rooms prior to receiving new guests.
The package bought would include the transfer from the airport to the hotel. Once Everyone has had their PCR test done, passengers will be guided to their respective minibus or coach or vehicle which would take them to their hotels. Each hotel would have its own transport arranged for.
Checking out of the hotel
On the last day of quarantine, the resident doctor in charge of the quarantine facility will provide each guest with a discharge letter mentioning that they tested negative on their last PCR test. The guests would be asked to gather their belongings from the room and move to the lobby at a specific time. They will have to wait in the lobby for their next hotel transfer or alternative accommodation.
For most quarantine hotels, there is a cancellation policy for full refund if the cancellation is made 5 days prior to the booked date. Make sure you enquire about the cancellation policy of the hotel you want to book.