Private Catamaran 2 Hours Sunset Cruise - West Coast
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||17:00 - 19:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||During Winter (1st April - 30 September), the cruise starts at 16h30 instead of 17hrs|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Private Catamaran 2 Hours Sunset Cruise - West Coast- Overview
Mauritius Attractions brings you an unforgettable sunset catamaran cruise along the South West coast exclusively with your loved ones. Boasting unique wildness and tranquillity, it is considered one of the most beautiful areas, and a must-visit place when holidaying in Mauritius.
This private sunset catamaran trip is the ideal activity for a romantic evening with your loved ones, birthday celebration, pre wedding celebration, reception on your wedding day, honeymoon cruise, or for enjoying a private cruise with friends and family. A magical experience at sea that will set the standard high for your next outings to come.
- Unique Catamaran Sunset experience on the pristine West Coast
- Luxuriate in a Private Cruise with maximum privacy
- Spacious luxury catamaran vessel all to you and your favourite people
- Cruise the largest lagoon in Mauritius and witness postcard-worthy views
- Admire the kaleidoscopic colours of the sky as the sun goes down
- Munch on tasty snacks and have some refreshing drinks during the cruise
Private Catamaran 2 Hours Sunset Cruise - West Coast- Inclusions
- Private 44ft Luxury Catamaran just for you
- Unique sunset experience with photo opportunities
- Sightseeing of coast and mainland
- Access to Catamaran facilities
- Snacks served on board
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Life jackets
- Entertainment: Sunset with Sega music in the
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Island Sports Club, Black River, Western Region
|Duration:||The duration of the private catamaran sunset cruise is 2 hours|
- Departure from Island Sports Club, Black River
- Sail around Tamarin Bay and West coast
- Cruise in Mauritius Largest lagoon
- Sights of Black River Gorges and the mountainous scenery
- Watch the Sunset over the sandy beaches of Tamarin bay and the Horizon
- Snacks and drinks
- Back to Black River
Exclusive-Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise from the Black River to Tamarin Bay and Flic-En-Flac
Enjoy a unique cruising experience as you set sail on a private catamaran and watch the sunset paint the sky in the most charming kaleidoscopic hues. This private sunset cruise will have you sailing along the west coast, departing between 16:30 - 17:00 from Island Sports Club at Black River.
An ideal setting - sailing in a beautiful catamaran within one of the largest lagoons of Mauritius, an ethereal sunset, Sega music in the background and divine refreshments served to you by the boat staff - a truly exclusive and memorable experience in Mauritius.
The entire cruise is done inside Mauritius’ largest lagoon, so you can be self assured to have great cruising conditions and calm seas. This mountainous part of the island contrasts the rich fauna of the Black River Gorges with the wild and crystal sandy beaches of Tamarin Bay where one can admire incredible sunsets with surfers on the horizon.
Watch over the mesmerising, uninterrupted skyline witha homemade punch in hand as you delight your taste buds with Mauritian delicacies, olives, among other appetisers. If that ain't the most tropical paradise scene of your dreams…
The sunsets seen on the entire west coast of Mauritius are legendary, and the best way to experience one is from the ocean. You will see a symphony of colours in the sky, a mixture of red, purple, blues, pinks and mesmerising yellow.
This cruise is all about having a romantic and relaxed evening on board a catamaran, while enjoying the company of your loved ones or friends. If it’s something you’ve only seen in the movies, well just know that you’re about to live in the moment and be the main character.
About the catamaran
It is a spacious and stable catamaran vessel, 44-ft long, built for comfort, safety, ease of viewing and performance. It has large flat decks and trampolines for lounging in the sun, a huge shaded cockpit with seating for all passengers. It is also equipped with all-modern navigational instruments and safety devices to ensure passenger safety. The catamarans, with their large open seating areas on deck and at the front and rear, are uniquely designed for sunset viewing, photograph taking and socializing. They also have a bar facility, a top-of-the-line stereo system and a tasteful music collection.
- Snorkeling equipment is available onboard (available in all sizes)
- Stereo and Public Announcement system
- 2 cabins
- Two large trampolines for sunbathing
The catamaran’s maximum capacity: 30 people
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Sun cream
- Swimming (clothes already on)
When embarking on board the beautiful 44 feet luxury catamaran for an unforgettable two hours unique sunset cruise done inside Mauritius’ largest lagoon along the west coast, one can enjoy complimentary local snacks and homemade punch as part of the cruise.
- During Winter (1st April - 30 September), the cruise starts at 16h30 instead of 17h00
- All children under 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Outings are not recommended to pregnant women.
- The management reserves the right to cancel any reservation if bad weather prevails whereby safety of clients would be at stake.
|Price for the exclusive catamaran sunset cruise (1-10 Participants: bare boat)||350 Euros|
|Price per Additional Participant||35 Euros|
We had a fantastic time on Mauritius island thanks to Mauritius attractions. The sunset catamaran cruise was a once in a lifetime experience. All the staff, beginning from the booking process until the skipper on the catamaran did a great job. I felt cared and supervised very well and would book an activity with mauritius attractions any time again. Thanks!