Wakeboarding in Mauritius - Beginner and Advanced
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||All participants must be physically fit.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Wakeboarding Activity in Mauritius (West Region) - Overview
A holiday in Mauritius would be incomplete without the experience of adrenaline-pumping water sports. That's why Mauritius Attractions offers you one of the most popular water sports of the moment: wakeboarding.
Take this golden opportunity to wakeboard in Mauritius with professional guides, under the supervision of an experienced team on a private boat. Enjoy the adrenaline rush on one of the island's most beautiful coastlines, while feeling the water splashing around you and soaking up the vitamin sea.
Highlights of this activity:
- Explore the Western coast of Mauritius with this wakeboarding activity
- Have fun wakeboarding while being well protected from the high waves
- Enjoy this activity in maximum safety, under the supervision of a professional skipper
- Feel the adrenaline rush and get rid of everyday tensions with this exciting water sport
- Experience this incredible activity with a private boat at your disposal
Wakeboard for Beginners and Advanced in West of Mauritius - Inclusions
- 2 hour wakeboard activity
- Experienced and bilingual skipper
- Safety guidelines and supervision
- All necessary wakeboarding equipment
- Snack and drinks available
- Private boat included
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organise drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Morne Angler’s, West Region
|Operating days:||Everyday (upon availability)|
|Activity Operating hours:||Flexible|
About the 2-Hour Wakeboarding Fun for Beginners and Experienced Thrill-Seekers
An island holiday without water activities would be a waste! This package gives you the opportunity to discover wakeboarding, a thrilling water activity that will get your heart racing in the west of Mauritius.
As it involves being pulled along by the water, once you have put on your safety gear, you will be strapped to a board and towed behind a boat or by a cable. It's almost like riding a wave.
This activity helps release the tensions of everyday life. It's a sport that allows you to build up your muscles quickly while improving your cardio-respiratory system. Feel the adrenaline rush and savour every second of wakeboarding in Mauritian waters - an incomparable sensation!
The best part is that this activity is not only accessible to everyone, whether you are a novice or an advanced level, but you will also have the opportunity to have a private boat with a professional and bilingual skipper.
But be warned, once you start wakeboarding, there's a good chance you'll get hooked!
About the motorboat
More than just a boat, the Bayliner 160 Element is synonymous with freedom and comfort; it is ideal for watersports; especially wakeboarding. Power, performance and safety define this exceptional boat.
- Boat type: Bayliner 160 Element
- Category: Water Sports
- Main engine: Suzuki outboard 90 Hp
- 2nd Engine: 1 Honda outboard 5 Hp
- Length : 4.93m (16'2'')
- Width : 2.13 m
- Capacity: 6 persons
- Fuel tank: 68 Litres
- Maximum number of participants: 4 pax
- All participants must be physically fit.
- Suitable for beginners and advanced levels
- Snack and drinks are available.
- Activities are still carried out under rain unless the safety of the participants is compromised.
|2-Hour Wakeboarding Fun for Beginners and Experienced Thrill-Seekers|
|Price for up to 4 participants||149 Euros|