We offer a wonderful adventure attraction in a site that is one of its kind in Mauritius - adventure in the treetops!
A unique activity in an adventure park located in the heart of the tropical forest in Mauritius.
Nepalese bridges, knotted-ropes and lifelines make this trip much more fun than a classic trip. It is a special adventure along footbridges and through the treetops.
In the park there are two tracks that fit all levels. These tracks of differing difficulty can be done one after another or with some break between them.
Everyone gets the opportunity to have a wonderful experience according to their level. Regardless of athletic ability, the young and not so young can roam from tree to tree, and path to path, attached to a secured lifeline and safety equipment.
Several viewing points have been placed along the trail, offering you the enjoyment of fabulous views of the Chamarel valley, the Piton Mountain and the black river nature reserve.
Previous experience is not needed to cope with the challenges on the course, only balance, coordination and the willingness for some excitement and adventure.
A visit to the park is also a visit to a real tropical forest, where you can discover an indigenous forest, see variety of plants and enjoy many panoramic views of Mauritius’ beautiful nature.
The park offers two treetops tracks:
- Thousand Leaves track: Botanical Walk along footbridges through the treetops, you will be at the top of the forest. This track is appropriate for all ages. The difficulty level is easy. Track duration: 1:00 hour.
- Adventure Track: Botanical Walk along wall of nets, ziplines, trapezes, swings, double Tyrolienne and many more. These technical elements represent a more adventurous challenge. The difficulty level is medium. Track duration 1:30 hour.
The price of this excursion includes full access to both these tracks, to the park facilities and also includes all the equipment required for both the treetops tracks.
The total duration of both activities/tracks is of 2:30 hours.
In addition to these two treetops activities, it is also possible to enjoy trekking in the park. There are 5 marked trekking trails for you to choose from. Visitors to the park can go on any of these treks for a small extra fee (payment is done directly in the park).
All participants are equipped with safety harnesses. All equipment meets manufacturing standards and follows European standards. The strength and reliability equipment and structures are tested daily before giving permission to open the park. All this guarantee maximum safety to visitors.
Throughout your adventure trip, qualified instructors will help you discover the park's operation and will provide full supervision.
- Children can’t go on this excursion alone, only accompanied by an adult
- The minimum age to go on enjoy this attractions is 6 years
- It is recommended to wear appropriate clothing (comfortable wear / sports wear) and comfortable sport shoes
- Before going on any of the tracks you will receive explanation and demonstration of the safety procedures
- The adventure park is open every day except Wednesdays. The opening hours are: 09:00 - 16:00
- Please note that in order to access the Adventures treetops park, you must pass through the Chamarel 7 Colored earth park. Accordingly, there is an additional charge for the entrance ticket to the Chamarel reserve. The entry ticket can be purchased in advance via Mauritius Attractions, or, can be paid directly on the day at the park's entrance.
Price per Adult: 39 Euro
Price per Child: 29 Euro
Price per Visitor – non active participant: 25 Euro