A Day and Evening at Shanti Maurice Resort with Room Use
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||11:00 - 23:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Consumed drinks & all extras, not included in the offer, are payable on departure.|
Not Available Until Further Notice
A Day and Evening at Shanti Maurice Resort with Room Use - Overview
A luxurious 12-hour escape to one of the finest 5* Resorts of Mauritius - Shanti Maurice Resort !
Mauritius Attractions offers you the golden opportunity to satisfy all the senses with a very luxurious day and evening package at Shanti Maurice. Nestled between sugarcane fields and the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, this luxury hotel promises indulgent tastes, exceptional sights, and unforgettable experiences.
Thanks to this special day and evening package, you can enjoy 12 hours basking in the luxury of this deluxe hotel and get the complete 5-star resort experience without spending the night. From the delectable lunch and dinner to the spa treatment at the award-winning spa, you will get to enjoy the finest things in life.
Shanti Maurice redefines holidays in paradise. You will simply fall in love with the pristine beaches, the extensive range of facilities and the warmest of welcomes - all accompanied by a sincere service that comes straight from the heart.
Highlights of this package:
- Get the complete 5-star resort experience without spending the night - a package for 12 hours!
- Relax your mind, body & soul with the 60-min massage at the award-winning Shanti Spa.
- Dip your toes in one of the beautiful pools or loosen up your muscles in the heated Jacuzzi and Spa lap pool at Shanti Spa
- Enjoy your own private luxurious room fitted with premium amenities for the entire day and evening for privacy and intimacy
- Dine on the finest cuisines with a phenomenal view during your 2-course lunch & gourmet 4-course dinner
- Top-notch 5-star facilities and activities for everyone to enjoy - from families with kids to couples looking for a romantic moment
- Upgrade your package to All-Inclusive to benefit from unlimited drinks and nonstop fun!
The Shanti Maurice Day-Evening Package with Room Use includes
- Full Day & Evening Package for 12 hours
- Welcome Drink and Cold Towel
- 1 hour of Swedish Massage or Balinese Massage at the Shanti Maurice Spa*
- Day Room Use
- 2-course Lunch menu at Stars Restaurant or a credit of 20 Euros per person to spend on A La Carte Menu
- 4-course Dinner menu at Stars Restaurant or a credit of 25 Euros per person to spend on A La Carte Menu
- Access to all 4 swimming pools and one of the island’s best beaches
- Use of Pool lounge sofas and Beach sunbeds
- Access to Shanti Spa and the wellness facilities such as the Spa lap pool (heated), Jacuzzi (heated) **
- Access to Fitness Centre, gym and tennis courts (rackets and balls excluded) **
- Access to “Les Petits Dodo” Kids Club (3-11.99 years)
- Usage of Boathouse offering non-motorized water sports
- Free Wi-Fi within the hotel including beach
Optional - Upgrade to All Inclusive
- Unlimited alcoholic drinks - Cocktails, Mocktails, local and international wines, champagnes, rums, beers and other classic spirits
- Unlimited non alcoholic drinks - soft drinks, seasonal juices, choice of different local mineral waters, coffee specialties and international & local teas
- Snacks & Afternoon Tea
- Ice Cream
- * Shanti Spa Treatment booking time until 15:00hrs only
- ** Reservation required
- Kids (3-11 years) menu available for a supplement - to be paid directly at the hotel upon consumption.
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Shanti Maurice, South Region
|Activity Time:||11:00 - 23:00|
|Operational Days:||All Days|
|Lunch:||12h30 - 14h30|
|Dinner:||18h30 - 22h30|
|Spa Treatment:||10h00 - 15h00|
About the Shanti Maurice Resort - Day to Evening Package with Room Use & Optional All Inclusive
This luxurious 5* Resort provides its guests with access to the sights, sounds and flavours of the unique mix of Indian, African, French and Chinese influences that form the Mauritian culture. With food, drinks, spa treatments, activities, water sports and other 5* facilities included, there’s plenty of time for relaxation, rejuvenation and recreation.
Upon arrival at the luxurious Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa, you will be warmly welcomed with a refreshing welcome drink and a cold towel to invigorate yourself. Relax and kick back; a whopping 12 hours is awaiting you ahead.
You will get to retreat in the privacy of your luxurious room with uninterrupted views across the scintillating waters of the Indian Ocean. All rooms feature timeless décor, tastefully furnished with large and comfortable beds, panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows and free in-room entertainment systems.
To make your break truly relaxing, enjoy a complimentary 1 hour Swedish or Balinese Massage at the award-winning Shanti Spa. You can also use the wellness facilities such as the heated Spa lap pool and heated Jacuzzi.
Experience the 5* culinary delights for lunch and dinner at the main restaurant “Stars” with a spectacular seaview. Shanti Maurice’ signature restaurant’s menu features the freshest ingredients and flavours, whilst bringing together the very best Indian Ocean cuisine. If you do not wish to have set menus, you can opt for a Food Credit to choose your own dishes.
As part of this amazing package, you get fun complimentary non-motorized water sports at the boathouse, guaranteed to keep you entertained throughout the day. Enjoy access to 4 swimming pools, the Fitness Centre, gym and tennis courts (rackets and balls excluded). Parents can take their eyes off the little ones since kids will be in the safe care of the Les Petits Dodo Kids Club. There’s something for everyone to do at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa!
Choose to upgrade your package to All-Inclusive for unlimited drinks and endless fun. Do not hold back, seize this chance and go all out with an upgrade to all-inclusive!
About Shanti Maurice - A Nira Resort
Shanti Maurice is a five star resort par excellence which stretches across 36-acres of blissful fragrant tropical garden with lush green coconut palm trees in the south coast of Mauritius.
This luxurious, boutique hotel and resort has been designed in a rustic yet chic look which blends easily with the Creole concept that inspires tropical vacations. Ideal for couples, families and friends alike, Shanti Maurice has luxurious suites and villas presented in earthy, colour tones. Enjoy the ultimate enclave of the Shanti Villas that lie in the middle of lush landscaped gardens, with a private swimming pool and jacuzzi.
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa offers extensive dining options through different restaurants each with its own identity but all sharing the same passion for authentic cuisine. The chefs have a hearty appetite for innovation and a fine hand for genuine local flavours for guests who can choose to dine in a memorable outdoor setting or feet-in-the-sand.
The Resort boasts an extensive array of activities to choose from, all of which can be enjoyed alone, as a couple, or with the kids. You can escape from it all knowing that your children will be cared for in the kids club. When you visit Shanti Maurice, you will never be short of things to do.
About the Shanti Spa
Shanti Maurice proudly presents its Spa which is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the Indian Ocean. With its 75,000 sq. feet, the award winning Spa is built around an enchanting tea pavilion and lily ponds which act as a revitalising spot - an ideal retreat vacation indeed! Facilities at the spa include Yoga rooms with specially designed flooring for exercising, meditation rooms, Pilates studios, a Jacuzzi, lap pool, Watsu pool, an AquaFit swimming pool and a hair salon. A range of unique therapies are offered including Ayurvedic and yoga inspired workouts, state of the art hydrotherapy, body polishing, massages and Watsu treatments, each designed to remedy different ailments and issues.
Shanti Maurice Kid’s Club: Les Petits Dodos
Les Petits Dodo Kid’s Club is specially designed for children aged between 3 to 12 years old. The club is set within its own ground beside the Shanti Spa and comes complete with its own toddler’s pool and games room. A weekly activity program, crammed with fun-filled pursuits such as flower making, face painting, arts & crafts and musical games to ensure the little ones are entertained during their stay. A special children’s menu is also on offer featuring both local Mauritian dishes for the adventurous as well as perennial favourites.
- Spare clothes
About the Restaurant - Stars
“Stars” - the signature restaurant of the resort is nestled in a relaxed setting open to ocean views and gentle breezes. The menu features the freshest ingredients and spectacular flavours, and brings together the very best Indian Ocean cuisine. The perfectly prepared dishes celebrate the bounty of the Indian Ocean and the culinary art the islands have to offer: from Africa in the west, Asia in the north, and Indonesia in the east.
|A Day and Evening at Shanti Maurice Resort with Room Use|
|Price per Person||250 Euros|
Not Available Until Further Notice