Full Day Catamaran Cruise - Benitiers Island & Delicious Lunch
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Duration||6 hrs 30 mins|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Snorkeling equipment is not provided due to sanitary measures. Clients are requested to bring their own - mask, snorkel and fins.|
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice
Full Day Catamaran Cruise - Benitiers Island & Delicious Lunch - Overview
Holiday makers get ready to set sail in the turquoise waters of the south western coast of Mauritius-the beautiful Benitiers Island for a wonderful full day catamaran cruise in a fun and relaxed ambience.
Your journey starts in the morning onboard the catamaran which will lead you to the pristine south western coast of Mauritius. During the cruise the crew members will make your time enjoyable, they will tell you about local tales, and play local Mauritian music which will lift the spirits of everyone on board. As part of this package you will be visiting the benitiers island, one of the many islets owned by mauritius.
Highlights of this activity:
- Enjoy a sumptuous continental breakfast at the beginning of your journey
- Cruise on a beautiful catamaran ship in the lagoon
- Enjoy swimming in the turquoise blue sea, or snorkel and discover marvelous marine life
- Chill and relax under the pleasant warm sunlight aboard the Catamaran during you sea trip, an exhilarating experience
- You can enjoy some relaxation time by having the leisure to tan on the beach, walk along the endless beaches of Benitiers Island or explore the amazing lagoons and coral reefs.
- Get the opportunity to see small colonies of migratory birds towards the northern part of the island
- Enjoy the spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range, and of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain.
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch
Full Day Catamaran Cruise - Benitiers Island & Delicious Lunch includes:
- Catamaran cruise for the full day
- A Welcome Continental Breakfast with juice and coffee
- Numerous stops while cruising at key sites
- Visit the famous Benitiers island
- Full BBQ Lunch with drinks
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
La Balise Marina, Black River, Western Region
|Meeting Time:||09:00 (also flexible as per request)|
|Duration:||6 hours 30 mins|
|Departure Time:||9:00 La Balise Marina Black River|
|Return Time:||15:30 Back to pick up point|
- The cruise itself starts at 09:00 am with a continental breakfast before departure.
- Following the breakfast, you will board the catamaran, and have a short pre-departure briefing by the boat’s captain
- During the cruise, the catamaran will stop for breaks in some key locations.
- Before arriving at the Island you will visit the famous Benitiers Rock.
- Then the catamaran will head to the beautiful Island of Benitiers.
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch buffet set either on the catamaran or on the Island.
- After lunch you can enjoy some relaxation time by opting to swim or visit the Island by your own
- Following the visit to Benitiers Island the catamaran will cruise back to La Balise Marina in Black River around 3:30 pm.
About the Full Day Catamaran Cruise, Breakfast & Lunch
Start your day with a continental breakfast including juice and coffee served onboard just before departure.
During the cruise, the catamaran will stop for breaks in some key locations, where you can enjoy a swim and some snorkeling in the sea, or enjoy the sun and drinks on board the catamaran. The snorkeling is a great way to have a glimpse into the mesmerizing marine life and the underwater world of Mauritius.
Then the catamaran will head to the beautiful Island of Benitiers. Before arriving at the Island you will visit the famous Benitiers Rock with its spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range, and of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain.
Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch buffet set either on the catamaran or on the Island. The lunch menu consists of fresh fish, chicken kebab, chicken sausage, rice, pasta salads, a selection of vegetable salads and a dessert.
In case you are a vegetarian, please inform us in advance so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
After lunch you can enjoy some relaxation time - have the leisure to tan on the beach, walk along the endless beaches of Benitiers Island or explore the amazing lagoons and coral reefs which are in close proximity to the beach.
About Benitiers Island
The gorgeous islet, Benitiers Island is ideal for those who want to restore their energy levels. Enjoy swimming in the turquoise blue sea, or snorkel and discover marvelous marine life. Chill and relax under the pleasant warm sunlight, and let go. To the northern end of the main island find small colonies of migratory birds where you can click some unique pictures.
Just some 5 minutes away by boat, discover the famous Benitiers rock (mostly known as the Diamond)-a naturally carved out to look like a plate coral, this ‘rock’ stands unrivalled in the vastness of the Indian Ocean, with sparse filao saplings growing on its rocky structures.
- Sun block cream for sun protection
- Spare set of clothes and towel
As part of the full day cruise the following are offered inclusive of the package:
|Full Day Catamaran Cruise (Minimum 4 persons required)||120 Euro /Person|
|Lobster (500g)||50 Euro|
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice
Dear Customer, to book this activity please contact us on +230 269 1000.