Helicopter Aerial Photography & Filming in Mauritius
|Operating Hours||06:00 - 18:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Comment||Duration: 15, 30 or 60 Minutes. It is imperative to book at least 1 week before.|
The rates are valid until 31st Oct 2018
About The Helicopter Aerial Photography & Filming
Fasten your seatbelt and get ready for the most epic aerial photo-shoot or filming session in a helicopter as you fly over Mauritius!
Whether you are an amateur or a professional photographer, we are here to make your dreams come true. Depending on your preference choose the 15, 30 or 60 minute helicopter flight for your photo/video shoot. In case, you wish to have some specific locations we can arrange the tour for a maximum duration of 60 minutes.
We provide you with a once in a lifetime opportunity to have an aerial photography session from a moving helicopter rather than using a tripod on the ground below.
Taking pictures with the doors off offers an amazing photography experience where you will have the chance to capture crisp and clear photographs and videos, as there won’t be glass in between your lenses and the magnificent views.
The experienced pilots will bring you to the best locations possible and the helicopter will generally fly at a lower elevation, so that you can capture the best shots.
This aerial photography and filming helicopter tour will bring you to some exciting and pristine sites of Mauritius where you will get awe-inspiring views of the magnificent topography including colourful houses, green trees, and winding streets on land. From the extraordinary Chamarel Colored Earths, to the high mountains of the Black River Region, the pious Grand Bassin Crater Lake, and the phenomenal Underwater Waterfall, the list is endless!
Itineraries Of The Helicopter Aerial Photography & Filming Tour
15 Minutes Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
- From North Helipads - (Maritim or Lux* Grand Gaube or Royal Palm) North-west coast , View of Pieter Both Mountain
- From South Helipads - (Paradis or Bel Ombre or Varangue Sur Morne) Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls, View of Le Morne
- From East Helipads - (Prince Maurice or Saint Geran or Touessrok or Belle Mare Plage or Île aux Cerfs or Anahita) East coast , Ile Aux Cerfs, Mountains
- From Airport - Blue Bay, Pointe D’Esny, Mahebourg, Vieux Grand Port, Lion Mountain, Pointe du Diable, Bambous Mountain
30 Minutes Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
- From North Helipads - (Maritim or Lux* Grand Gaube or Royal Palm) Port-Louis, Pieter Both Mountain, Grand Bay, North-West coast
- From South Helipads - (Paradis or Bel Ombre or Varangue Sur Morne) Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls, Forests, Grand Bassin, Kanaka Crater, Le Morne
- From East Helipads - (Prince Maurice or Saint Geran or Touessrok or Belle Mare Plage or Île aux Cerfs or Anahita) Ile Aux Cerfs, Mountains, Grand Port, Lion Mountain, East Coast
- From Airport -
Route A - Black River Gorges, Grand Bassin, Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls, Forest, Le Morne
Route B - Grand Port, Lion Mountain, Ile aux Cerfs, East coast
1 Hour Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
This is a tailor-made package which will give you the freedom to choose your prefered locations around the island for an hour flight. You will have the possibility to choose from the most attractive sights and places of interests in Mauritius.
- East coast
- North coast
- West coast
- Black River
- Le Morne
- Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls
- Black River Gorges
List of Possible Sightseeing Locations
Some Key sites you will see as part of your flight:
- Underwater Waterfall at Le Morne
Featured as one of the most spectacular geological formations in Mauritius, the Underwater Waterfall is an illusory waterfall which was formed due to the movement of sand and silt sediments under the influence of powerful underwater currents.
- The Chamarel Coloured Earth and Waterfalls
The most visited tourist attraction in Mauritius with its unique and magnificent coloured earth, waterfalls and verdant forests as key features.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site-Le Morne Brabant
The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Le Morne has a summit of 556 metres (1,824 ft) above sea level and has become the iconic attraction of Mauritius.
- Notre Dame Auxiliatrice chapel – Cap Malheureux
Renowned for its bright red chapel, Cap Malheureux has a historical significance as it was here, that the British invasion force defeated the French in 1810 colonial Mauritius.
- Black River Gorges National Park
The national park is in the South-western part of Mauritius covering about 67.54 km², consisting of luxuriant and dried forests, splendid waterfalls and canyons.
- Piton de la Petite Rivière Noire (Black River Peak)
Also known as The Black River Peak, it is the highest mountain in Mauritius offering incredible views at a height of 828m.
- Grand Bassin Lake
The Grand Bassin lake is considered a sacred place by the Hindu community in Mauritius where Hindu pantheon are venerated.
- Trou aux Cerfs Crater
The dormant, volcanic crater is around 605 meters above sea level and is one of the most visited craters in Mauritius.
- Ile aux Cerfs
The most visited islet of Mauritius is engulfed by turquoise blue waters and caters fo many adventurous sea activities.
- Grand River South East Waterfall
The splendid Grand River South East Waterfall is one of the main tourist attractions in Mauritius. The waterfall fills the landscape with a dramatic look- a lush green sanctuary with cascading waterfalls.
- Pieter Both
The gigantic Pieter Both is the second highest mountain of Mauritius (820m) offering trekking trails for enthusiast climbers.
- Le Pouce Mountain
The thumb shaped Mountain is the third highest mountain in Mauritius with a height of 812 meters.
- Coin de Mire
Located some 8 km from the north coast of Mauritius, the Coin de Mire or the Gunner’s Coin is a protected reserve which serves as a home to many sea-birds.
About The Helicopter
The five-place helicopter is the safest single engine helicopter in the world. It is a turbine engine powered helicopter. The helicopter is fast, comfortable, reliable and provides an unrivalled view. The fleet comprises a seating with a capacity of 4 passengers plus the pilot. A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, according to global safety standards, will guide you throughout your amazing trip.
Model: 206 Jet Ranger
Lifting Capacity: 500 kg
Crew: 1 Pilot
Passenger Capacity: 4 passengers
Engine: 2 single engines (Bell jet Ranger 206BIII)
- The helicopter flights are subject to weather conditions.
- The helicopter flights at the airport are subject to Air Traffic Control.
- It is imperative to book at least 1 week before
- Duration: 15, 30 or 60 Minutes
- Passenger Capacity: 4 passengers
Helicopter Aerial Photography & Filming Tour Prices:
- 15 Min Flight = 875 Euro
- 30 Min Flight = 1250 Euro
- 60 Min Flight = 1800 Euro
Important Details to Submit
In order to process any helicopter booking, client MUST provide the following details:
- Name of each participant as per the passports and the Gender
- Passport number
- Date of birth of each participant
- Weight of each participant
- In case of any Children or baby, please specify same with the above details
In case for booking after 1st of November, please contact us for the prices