|Operating Hours||09:30 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Opening Hours during Sundays & Public holidays: 10:00 to 16:00|
Visit of Mauritius Aquarium
The aquarium, located in a small relaxing village in the North West of Mauritius, is home to a large number of species including over 200 species of fish, invertebrates, live coral and sponges, originating from the waters around the island.
The newly designed architecture of the aquarium shows off what the aquarium has to offer to a better degree.
In the Aquarium you are able to enjoy a unique walk on the ocean floor observing the many types of aquatic animals that Mauritius ocean eco-system has to offer. It is fascinating to watch the crystal clear Mauritius water and observe the rich sea life from the land above.
During your visit you will get to see the Crown squirrelfish and the Devil Firefish as well as a number of sharks. Also, get ready to see neon bright, glowing yellows, fluorescent greens, purples and other amazing colors you probably didn’t believe could be found in any marine wildlife.
There is also a special touch pool for children to experience direct contact with some of the species in the aquarium.
- Mondays to Saturdays: 9:30 to 17:00
- Sundays & Public holidays: 10:00 to 16:00
* Be sure to get at 11:00 am or at 15:00 if you want to see the feeding sessions, an amazing thing to watch.
- Price per adult: 8 Euro
- Price per child (ages 3-12): 5 Euro
- Price per baby (ages 0-2): Free of charge
- Family Offer - 2 adults and 2 children: 22 Euro