Mauritius West Coast Boat Cruise With Underwater Photography
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Maximum 4 participants|
Exceptional Underwater Photography session around the West Coast of Mauritius
While on vacation in Mauritius, visit some truly exceptional sites and capture the beautiful moments through a unique and creative underwater photo shoot session. Be part of the mesmerizing marine world, white sand and crystal clear turquoise-blue waters while all the essentials will be captured by a professional photographer for a picturesque memoir.
The underwater photography session consists of a boat trip to pristine and beautiful spots off the south west coast such as Le Morne, Crystal Rock, lagoons and the deep sea. You will first embark on a 45-minute boat trip to discover the unspoilt beauty of the south west coast of Mauritius and will then have a 1-hour or 2-hour underwater photoshoot in the locations of your choice.
The cruise will be done on a private speed boat along the west coast which is considered one of the most beautiful areas, and a must-see place to visit when in Mauritius.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the island, you will be immersed in a place of unique wildness and tranquility. Discover the dolphins of Tamarin bay, visit the famous Crystal Rock which stands out in the middle of the lagoon, or marvel at the spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range and of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain. You may even have the opportunity to enjoy a swim in the sea which is a great way to have a glimpse at the mesmerizing marine life and the underwater world of Mauritius. The skipper on-board will provide you with all information regarding the key sites, as well as reveal some hidden idyllic locations in the lagoon.
To add a splash of excitement to your vacation, an underwater photography session is also offered. You may choose to head to the iconic and beautiful Le Morne beach, fringed with casuarina trees, white coral sand and crystal clear water. The waters here provide great visibility and amazing scenery with the UNESCO heritage site, Le Morne Mountain in the backdrop- simply perfect for a great photo shoot session!
Another interesting spot is the famous Crystal rock which stands out in the middle of the turquoise blue lagoon. It offers a spectacular views of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range, and the magnificent Le Morne Mountain in the backdrop which serves as the ideal picture-postcard location.
Additional Info about the Underwater Photography - West Coast, Mauritius
Depending on the artwork and your vision, shooting spots will be selected. There are several themed based photography sessions for you to choose from such as: Maternity, Wedding, Couple, Personal, Honeymoon, Trash the dress, and Free diving.
You can also choose between a 1-hour Underwater Photoshoot at 2 spots including 20 professionally edited photos or a >2-hour Underwater Photoshoot at 3 spots including 35 professionally edited photos.
The recommended shooting time is at eight in the morning where you will be picked up at La Balise Marina’s jetty by a speed boat for a 45 minutes sea trip to your shooting spot. In case, you are not a good swimmer, the photoshoot will be in 1m of crystal-clear water where you can stand up and pose safely. If you are planning to pose alongside dolphins, it is necessary to have the required swimming skills. Additionally, the underwater shots will be combined with aerial photography to complete the session and offer you the best high-quality edited photographs.
As part of the Underwater Photography Session, the following is included:
- a 1-hour Underwater Photoshoot at 2 spots including 20 professionally edited photos and
- a 2-hour Underwater Photoshoot at 3 spots including 35 professionally edited photos
- 45 minutes boat trip
- Professional assistance
- CD with selected pictures
- An electronic transfer (via Wetransfer) of the photos
- Equipment: Snorkeling equipment and life jackets will be provided
- Photo Shoot Location: West Coast: Le Morne, Crystal Rock, shipwrecks, deep sea, beaches
- Meeting Point: La Balise Marina, Black River
- Number of Participants: Maximum 4
- Boat trip: 45 minutes speed boat trip
- Photo Shoot Session: 2 hours
- What to bring: Small (Soft) bags, and shoes, sun screen, hat, beach towel , swimsuit, changing clothes
- You must meet the swimming skills requirements should you wish to pose with dolphins
- Proposed Themes: Maternity, Couple, Wedding, Personal, Honeymoon, Trash the dress, and Free diving.
- Note: All pictures are sent via WeTransfer to the customer two days after the photo shoot.
- 2 spots for 1 hour with 20 edited pictures: 348 Euro/ Participant
- 3 spots for 2 hours with 35 edited pictures: 483 Euro/ Participant