Overnight 34 Hours Fishing Trip - 53ft Boat - Rodrigues
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Maximum number of passengers for the overnight excursion is 5|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice
Overnight 34 Hours Fishing Trip on 53ft Boat in Rodrigues - Overview
Enjoy 34 hours of Exclusive fishing trip on a 53ft boat in Rodrigues! Live the islander life aboard a majestic boat for 34 hours! Spend whole days and nights at sea without leaving comfort behind!
This overnight fishing trip – duration of 2 days / 1 night (34 hours) is all about doing the extraordinary, discovering a true heaven on earth with various astonishing species and having a lifetime memorable experience.
Highlights of this trip:
- Choose between an extended tour around Rodrigues or go sea-hunting on the East Bench
- Head for about a 34 hours of adventure for the best fishing experience of your life
- Sail more to find a greater variety of fish species in abundant numbers
- Enjoy the boat exclusively for yourselves accompanied by the Gods of the Rodriguan waters
- Unique opportunity to feel the rhythm of the waves while you doze away from the tumultuous landlife
The Overnight 34 Hours Fishing Trip on 53ft Boat in Rodrigues includes::
- Overnight Exclusive Fishing Trip on a 53ft boat
- Jigging and bait fishing
- Full Board stay (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Only non-alcoholic drinks
- Fully equipped boat
- Fishing equipments provided
- Experienced guides to accompany you all the way
- Life jacket provided
When booking this trip, in case you will be interested, we shall be very happy to cater for you the transportation service from any hotel/place of accommodation in Rodrigues Island.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French.The drivers, citizens of Rodrigues will be happy to provide you with information about Rodrigues and each of its sights.
There is high emphasis on being on time and providing reliable service to customers.
Baie Malgache or Anse Goeland, Rodrigues
|Operational Days:||The fishing trips are available Monday to Sunday, during all the year and every day except the month of July and August|
|Activity time:||08:00 - 18:00 (the next day)|
|Duration:||34 hours, 2 days &1 night|
- The boat departs at 08:00 from Port Mathurin
- During this trip, you will sail for more than 6 hours to the outer sea.
- As part of the trip, you will discover a wide range of fish species within a few miles of the port (ditto rate for 2 days/ 1 night on the East Bench).
- During the night, the boat will stop at sea for the night stay.
- Drop off at 18:00 on the next day at Port Mathurin
Overnight 34 Hours Fishing Trip on 53ft Boat in Rodrigues Full Description
The boat departs at 08:00 from Port Mathurin for a thrilling adventure at sea: two days of heart-stirring fishing and a nomadic night at sea. Night fishing is an experience filled with emotions.
During this trip, you will sail for more than 6 hours to the outer sea where you can find a greater variety of fish species in abundant numbers.
With a maximum of 5 participants, you will enjoy the boat exclusively for yourselves accompanied by two very experienced fishermen known by the locals as the Gods of the Rodriguan waters.
As part of the trip, you will discover a wide range of fish species within a few miles of the port (ditto rate for 2 days/ 1 night on the East Bench). Be warned, some ‘fishing fights’ can last for monstrous hours!
During the night, the boat will stop at sea for the night stay. It is one unique opportunity to feel the rhythm of the waves while you doze away from the tumultuous landlife.
The East Bench - Located 50 miles east, there is a huge structure offering more than 2000 meters of altitude. This half ‘Mont Blanc submarine’ is spread over an area of 100 km2. Peaking at 41 meters below the surface, it is a real springboard for the ocean currents which, hitting them, create marvelous upwelling, replacing cold, denser water brought up from the subsurface.
After a memorable time on the deep sea, the boat will drop you back on shore at around 18 00 at Port Mathurin on the second day of the trip.
About the Fishing Boat
Technically conceived and designed for Rodriguan waters, the boat is very comfortable for ‘fishing raids’. Power, performance, comfort and security define this monohull cabin-cruiser. It has a real computer that re-records with extraordinary precision you can see 3D training canyons, coral heads, walls or trays as if there was no water!
Very stable and which can maintain up to 5 days of autonomy.
More about the boat
- D'UNIENVILLE 53 feet (16,16m x 4,70m).
- Engines 2 x 5OO CV YANMAR Inboard.
- Water tank 3000 litres.
- Fuel tank 2 x 2500 litres.
Fishing equipment on Board
TROLLING Rods Penn International (30 Lbs Stand Up)
- Rods Profile Trolling (50 et 80 Lbs)
- Reels Shimano Tiagra 30, 50, 80 Lbs + Braids
JIGGING Rods Patriot Design
- Rods Zenaq Fokeeto
- Rods Shimano Jig Wrex
- Reels Shimano Stella 20000 and 18000 + Braids
POPPER Rods Shimano Aspire
- Reels Shimano Saragosa 14000 + Braids
About Game Fishing in Rodrigues
What was traditionally a small-scale activity and a livelihood support has developed into an internationally-famous sport today for the worshippers of fish. Rodrigues’s location is strategic, with its outer reef edges miles away from the coast and shoals rich in fish; the sea around is bountiful. It is of no wonder that the island is a holder of world fishing records; for specialists, this is only the beginning of a long series of many other records to come.
In Rodrigues, you can find two ideal fishing periods from October to June, and from December to April. Also keep in mind one important thing where the sea is too easy, fishing has become very hard.
Recommended to bring:
- Sunscreen (sunblock)
- Sunglasses (polarized)
- A windbreak for overnight fishing trips
- Patches or tablets for seasickness
- Spare clothes
- You can bring your own equipment. It is advisable to bring any perishable material hooks, lures, bottom line, etc.
Overnight 34 Hours Fishing Trip - Food & Beverages (optional)
- Maximum number of passengers for the deep sea fishing trip is 5.
- All equipment lost or broken will be charged
- Minimum age: 7 years
|Overnight 34 Hours Fishing Trip|
|Boat rental for the day:
|Lunch & drinks (maximum of 5 passengers):||95 Euros|
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice