Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast)
|Operating Hours||08:00 - 16:30|
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||3 day session (confined pool + open water dives)|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast) - Overview
There is nothing as adventurous and exciting as exploring the deep and colourful southern part of the Indian Ocean during your vacation in Mauritius!
Become a Certified Open Water Diver with the diving experts. Your dream of diving and exploring the lagoons of the ocean can finally be a reality with either a PADI or SSI course; both internationally recognized. Take this plunge and prepare to have amazing encounters in the midst of the marine world of Mauritius.
Highlights of this activity:
- This course is for scuba divers who want to get certified internationally
- Learn to become a certified diver in an innovative way
- Get taught by certified expert divers
- Discover the surreal underwater world of northern coast
- There is a chance to spot some gorgeous dolphins, and sea turtles
- Dive at popular diving sites to discover real hidden gems
Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast) - Inclusions
- Registration fees
- A total of 5 Dives: 2 Compulsory Dives (Deep & Underwater Navigation) + 3 Dives (chosen with the instructor)
- Online e-Learning that includes all the theoretical knowledge required
- 5 knowledge reviews to be completed
- Certification (choose either PADI Advanced Diver or SSI Advanced Diver)
- All equipment provided upon arrival (wetsuits, mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank)
- Log book and insurance
- Insurance and log books included
- Safe lockers to store belongings during diving sessions
- Access to facilities of the diving centre
- Onboard safety measures and first aid kit
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place /place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Pereybere, North Region
|Starting Time:||08:30 - 16:00 (Flexible options available upon request)|
|Course Duration:||3 Days|
|These diving package are offered everyday except Sunday|
PADI Open Water Diver Course in Pereybere
The Open Water Course consists of 5 Confined Pool sessions which can be completed in 1 day and 4 Open Water Dives, which are completed in 2 days. Clients get their manual on the 1st day, and complete their exams at the end. The pool sessions last around 2 hours, and the schedule for the Sea dives are usually from 07h00 to 10h30 or 11h00 to 13h30.
To join this course, you do not need any prior experience. The minimum age to participate in this course is 12 years old. This course can be studied through e-learning materials. Registration fees are included and all the required scuba diving equipment is provided upon arrival.
Learn in a more interactive, innovative and practical way to become a certified diver.
Additional Information About The Scuba Diving Centre In Mauritius
The diving center, fully-equipped and certified, offers amazing diving experiences around the five northern islets of Mauritius. These spots are considered as great diving sites where both beginners and advanced divers can experience depths and topographies of all levels. Diving sites include; square profiles, multilevel dives, caves, wreck explorations, cliffs, coral gardens, shark dives, drift dives and safari dives.
The full-time and highly trained SSI, PADI and CMAS instructors provide diving courses and programs designed to suit your needs.
The diving centre is equipped with: a reception, a dive shop, changing rooms, Wifi and an external air & nitrox compressor room. There are also safe lockers to store your belongings.
The Centre is pleased to allow beginners and experienced divers to choose their own training path through several international Scuba Diving organizations such as: PADI, SSI, SDI and TDI.
MARES diving equipment (Regulators, Gauges, Buoyancy Control Devices, Fins and Masks) purchased in 2017 and well maintained
LUXFER Aluminum Cylinders
DIVERS ALERT NETWORK Emergency Oxygen and First Aid on board
Dive Centre consist of:
- Wet Area
- Equipment Room
- Compressor Room
- Training Pool
- Outside hang out area
- Full time, highly trained CMAS, PADI and SSI instructors
- Divers Alert Network emergency oxygen and first aid on board.
- Spare clothes
- Towel and other items that you deem necessary
- Certificate of Open Water Diver.
- Medical certification of good health not older than 1 year
|Padi Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere (North Coast)
|Price per Participant:||449 Euros|
Sessions: 5 Confined Sessions in the pool + 4 Open Water Dives in the sea
Duration: The pool sessions last around 2 hours. Sea dives are usually from 07h00 to 10h30 or 11h00 to 13h00
Restriction: A medical certificate stating no indication against diving must be provided on arrival
Reservation: Required 48 hours in advance and is subject to availability.