Romantic Tour - South East Coast of Mauritius (Sea, Land, Air)
|Operating Hours||12:30 - 19:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Duration||6 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||10:30 - 20:30|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||When ordering this day package you benefit special discounted package price|
Please note that the booking shall be done 8-10 working days in advance as per availability.
The rates are valid until 31st Oct 2018
Romantic Tour along the South East Coast of Mauritius (Sea, Land, Air)
Discover Mauritius by Land, Sea and Air, all in one day!
Experience a perfect day & evening where land, sea and air merge into one unique day package for you to discover the beautiful untouched part of the South East of Mauritius.
As part of this tour package you will unveil the serenity of the South East of Mauritius, enjoy delicious lunch served in one of the best beach restaurants, cruise to the world renowned Blue Bay marine park home to many thousands of fish, experience an unforgettable Scenic Private Helicopter Tour and end this remarkable day with a romantic two hours sunset cruise along the crystal clear lagoons of the south east coast of Mauritius.
As part of this day package you will enjoy selection of activities
- Lunch at Tapas Beach Restaurant
- Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay Marine Park
- 15 minutes Scenic Private Helicopter Sunset Tour
- 2 hours Sunset cruise along the South East Coast (Shared basis)
Included in the price of this special day package are
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
- Full transportation to all the sights
- All excursions charges as part of the day package
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
Suggested Day Itinerary
- * The exact pick up time will be determined according to the location of your place of accommodation
- ** The time for the Private 15 mins helicopter sunset flight may vary during winter and summer season.
- 10:30 - 12:00* - Pick up from your place of accommodation
- 12:30 – 13:30 - Lunch at Tapas Beach Restaurant
- 14:00 - 15:30 - Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay Marine Park
- 16:00 – 16:15* - Private15 min helicopter sunset flight
- 17:00 – 19:00 – 2 hours sunset cruise along the South East Coast (Shared basis)
- 19:30 – 20:30 – Drop off at your place of accommodation
Information about each Excursion / Sights
Tapas Beach Restaurant
As part of this tour, you will start the tour with a delicious lunch and a unique dining experience at the beautiful Tapas Beach Restaurant.
Ideally located on the beachfront, you will come across a charming Mediterranean-style deck, which proposes delicious dishes prepared with much skill by the chef to offer you a relaxed dining experience with beautiful scenery.
The Tapas cuisine is inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine with local Mauritian touches and using the freshest quality products.
You can choose the dishes from the selection of dishes detailed here below
Fresh palm heart and herbs marinated shrimps / Mediterranean style Octopus salad / Tomatoes and mozzarella cheese salad / Crusted pan-seared Yellow fin Tuna
Grilled fish filet of the day served with a vegetable ratatouille / Grilled tuna steak and its olive oil mashed potatoes and a tomato trilogy / Pesto marinated chicken breast wrapped with stricky bacon / Provencal style braised lamb shank / ‘’Escabèche’’ of cuttlefish / Osso buco alla Milanese with buttered linguini / Venison Tagine with mixed dried fruits
Selection of ice cream & sherbets (3 scoops) / Warm chocolate fondant with minted ice cream and vanilla cream sauce / Fresh tropical fruit salad with sherbet of your choice / Pineapple Carpaccio with Victoria sherbet
- 1/2 lt of water
- Soft drink or a glass of wine
- Tea or Coffee
you can either choose your preferred dishes from the above selection of menus or you can also choose your preferred menu from the A la Carte Menu.
Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay Marine Park
Enjoy a Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay including snorkeling at the Blue Bay Marine Park
The Blue Bay marine park, situated on the South East coast of Mauritius near Mahebourg, is one of the best places to see the beautiful marine life and to go for snorkeling in Mauritius. The total area of the Marine Park is 353 hectares; it includes the lagoon and extends about one kilometer seaward from the reef crest.
Once you reach the bay of Blue Bay Marine Park, you will feast your eyes on some of the bluest waters and most breathtaking white sandy beaches you will ever see. When you see the turquoise blue color of the lagoon you will understand where the name comes from. The colors of the sea are incredible and are of variety of many different blues.
At an average depth of 5.5 meters, with crystal clear water offering great visibility, the snorkeling conditions are ideal. You will have a great view of the reef, fish and of large selection of corals (there are more than 50 different species of corals at the park!).
The Blue Bay Marine Park is home to mangroves, algae, sea grasses, corals, and other marine organisms. There is also a wide variety of fish species that include Damselfish, Surgeonfish, Butterfly fish, juvenile Sailfin tangs, as well as tiny Pipefish and large Trumpet fish.
This 1:15 hours glass bottom boat trip departs directly from the Blue Bay public beach, offering very easy and quick access to the Blue Bay Marine Park. The boat trip to the marine park takes less than 5 minutes each way, offering you maximum time to enjoy at the Blue Bay Marine Park.
Once at the Blue Bay Marine Park, you can choose to stay on-board the glass bottom boat, or to enjoy some swimming and snorkeling. Since this trip departs directly from the Blue Bay beach you are sure to save precious time on travelling by boat, making it the ideal option for families with young children or for those with very little time to spare.
Private helicopter sunset flight (15 minutes tour)
Seeing a Sunset from above is dramatic, beyond words and truly unforgettable.
Be the lucky one to witness all of the color changes and shadows as the sun sets. It is one of the best things to do in Mauritius and an experience you will cherish forever. Treat yourself and your partner (up to 4 passengers) to a memorable day, which will be one of the highlights of your holiday in Mauritius.
This scenic helicopter tour offers an amazing and fantastic panoramic view of Mauritius and all along you also get to experience the beauty of the island of Mauritius from above and feast your eyes with enchanting sights of picture post-card transparent lagoons, pristine coastline, undulating sugar cane fields and other spectacular views.
Advantages of the Exclusive Helicopter tour
- Enjoy an exclusive private helicopter tour for only you and your partners/guests
- The pilot will personally guide and inform you about Mauritius history, geography and sites of interest as you fly above the fantastic landscapes of Mauritius
- See the amazing nature Mauritius has to offer from above and explore the deep meandering valleys, the mountains ranges and explore the sun sets from the above.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mauritius' coastal area and beaches
- See the beautiful trees dotting the sandy white beaches of the islands
- Explore the islands of Mauritius surrounded by the beautiful coral reefs and the crystal clear blue water
- Have a scenic flight over Mauritius' nature reserves
- Please note that the duration of this Exclusive helicopter Sight-Seeing tour is only 15 minutes.
- This helicopter sightseeing trip departs from the airport.
- Trained experienced helicopter pilots according to global safety standards
- The exact flight time is to be confirmed only on the day prior to the activity date as per the time availability and the discretion of the helicopter operator.
Sunset Catamaran Cruise from the South east coast of Mauritius (Shared basis)
Enjoy an unforgettable sunset catamaran cruise with your loved ones.
You will embark onboard beautiful 45 feet luxury catamaran for an unforgettable two hours unique sunset cruise experience along the South East coast of Mauritius while enjoying complimentary beverages and snacks as part of the cruise.
The catamaran cruise departs at 17:00 from Pointe Jerome (near Mahebourg / Blue Bay) on the south east of Mauritius. Expected arrival time back to Pointe Jerome is 19:00.
You will experience sailing through the crystal clear water, while viewing the breathtaking scenery all around. You will also get to see beautiful sunset, as the sun appears to hide behind the mountain range of the South East coast, and the sky changes colors offering blend of colors in the sky.
The setting for this cruise is ideal, sailing in a beautiful catamaran with clear blue water of the largest lagoon in Mauritius all around, a beautiful sunset and live music in the background and snacks and drinks served to you by the boat staff, which are there to attend your every need and desire.
The sunset cruise takes you towards Blue Bay Marine Park, around the famous Ile aux Aigrettes Island and towards the historically famous ile de la Passe where the naval battle of old Grand Port took place back in 1810.
Soft drinks, Alcoholic beverages and a selection of canapés and snacks are available during the cruise.
The entire cruise is done inside Mauritius’ largest lagoon, so you can be self assured to have great cruising conditions and calm sea.
This cruise is all about having a romantic and relaxed evening on board of a catamaran, while enjoying the company of your loved ones or friends.
About the catamaran:
it is a brand new 45 feet catamaran offering comfort and space. A huge shaded cockpit, with seating for each passenger and large comfortable trampolines for sunbathing and relaxing. Also for the convenience of the passengers this luxury catamaran includes two queen size cabins, hot-cold showers, and toilets.
Non-stop supply of all drinks is offered throughout the sunset cruise including:
Mineral Water, Juices (selection of tropical juices), Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta & Orangina).
Alcoholic beverages: Beers, Rhum, Red Wine, Rose Wine and White Wine.
Additional information regarding the Luxury Evening Romantic Package
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
- Family Car - Up to 4 passengers
- SUV Car- Up to 6 passengers
- Minivan - Up to 12 passengers
About the drivers
- All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize driver who speaks additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
- Private Daily Tour in a family Car (for up to 4 people): 85 Euro
- Private Daily Tour in a SUV big Car (for up to 6 people): 95 Euro
- Private Daily Tour in a Minivan (up to 12 people): 125 Euro
The Prices are per vehicle referring to the number of passengers applicable for each vehicle type.
When ordering this day package you benefit special discounted package price on these trips and excursions.
Included in the price: Lunch at Tapas Restaurant,Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay Marine Park,15 minutes helicopter tour, 2 hours sunset cruise along the South East coast
The special discounted price for this package:
- Price per Couple (2 adults): 498 Euro (249 Euro / person)
- Price for each additional participant: 225 Euro / person
In case for booking after 1st of November, please contact us for the prices
Please note that the booking shall be done 8-10 working days in advance as per availability.
Everyhting was really good organized. The driver Ashish was really great. Did more than was just a driver. Told us a lot about history. When time between programs took us to places not on program. Took really good care of us in every way. Think we had the best possible driver and at the same time guide.