2-Hour Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||This activity is offered at 10h00 or 15h00|
Overview - 2-Hour Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius
If you are a thrill-seeker and a nature lover, you will surely enjoy this exciting 2-hour quad biking adventure taking you through the unspoilt southern region of Mauritius.
Specially designed for adrenaline junkies, this quad riding activity allows you to discover the South of the island in a fun way. You will get to enjoy a 2-hour quad biking adventure, where you can choose to ride alone or with a partner by sharing a double quad.
Highlights of this package:
- An exciting 2-hour quad biking adventure
- Discover the beautiful southern part of the island in an exciting way
- Perfect for thrill-seekers and nature lovers to show off their off-road skills
- Choose to ride solo on a Single Quad or with someone on the Double Quad
- Ride along splendid landscapes and witness extraordinary views of the island
2-Hour Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius includes:
- 2-hour quad-biking activity on a single or double quad
- Safety briefing and instructions
- Scenic ride along the southern coasts, fields and forests
- Visit to iconic sites such as La Roche qui Pleure and Rochester Falls
- Experienced guides by your side during the duration of the trip
- Equipment provided: helmets, masks
Union Ducray, Rivière des Anguilles, South Region
|Activity Time:||10h00 or 15h00*|
- You are advised to arrive 15 minutes before your allocated start time. The start and finish times are fixed. The ride will still end at the allocated time, even if you arrived late.
- If one or more members of the group are late, it will not be possible to incorporate them into the group after the briefing has started.
- Savanne River
- Gris-Gris volcanic cliffs
- La Roche qui Pleure (The Crying Rock)
- Rochester Falls
- Cheminée de Fontenelle
- Back to Meeting Point
About the 2-Hour Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius
During the quad biking activity, you will be able to witness the beautiful flora and fauna of Mauritius while also riding along splendid landscapes, including extraordinary views of the island and its marvellous valleys, mountains and waterfalls.
The South of Mauritius is famous for its untouched wilderness, small villages, nature reserves, high mountain peaks and for the many attractions it has to offer.The 2-hour quad ride will help you explore the most exotic and beautiful sites of the south, like the volcanic cliffs of Gris-Gris, La Roche qui Pleure, Rochester Falls and others.
The appeal of Gris Gris lies in its scenery where the high cliffs drop abruptly to the sea. It offers visitors a magnificent view from the top- this is definitely a sight worth seeing. Further down the road from the Gris Gris Viewpoint is the ‘Roche qui Pleure’ (The Crying Rock), where if you look at the rock from the right angle, it will appear as a face with tears constantly streaming down, as the waves continually crash.
The iconic Rochester Falls is known as the widest waterfall in Mauritius. The majestic waterfalls are set in an isolated, wild and lush green area where you can find unique and dramatic cliff faces which have been transformed into jagged rectangular blocks by the force of powerful water over the past hundreds of years.
Suitable footwear (sports shoes or trainers only)
|2-Hour Quad Bike Trip in the South of Mauritius|
|Single Quad||125 Euros|
|Double Quad||190 Euros|