All Inclusive Catamaran Cruise - West Coast
|6 hrs 15 mins
|09:15 - 15:30
|Offered as Supplement
|Snorkeling equipment is not provided due to sanitary measures. Clients are requested to bring their own - mask, snorkel and fins.
Luxury Catamaran Cruise with Dolphin Watching - West Coast Overview
Mauritius Attractions offers you an unforgettable cruising experience aboard a top class luxury Catamaran along the South West coast of Mauritius- which is considered as one of the best places to visit when holidaying in Mauritius.
Discover this pristine region of Mauritius, sailing on a comfortable catamaran with the chance to encounter dolphins in Tamarin Bay; you won’t stop smiling. All throughout the day, you can grab yourself unlimited drinks from the bar, whilst you enjoy a nice chat with the crew members. To keep your tummy happy, you get to relish a hearty BBQ meal for lunch! Contemplate the underwater world on your snorkelling break, and make the most of your leisure time on Benitiers Island.
Highlights of this package:
- Indulge in an All Inclusive Luxury Catamaran Trip on the west coast
- Encounter beautiful beaches, lagoons, and the mountain peaks visible from the sea
- Possibility to see dolphins out at sea in their natural habitat
- View the underwater scenery with hundreds of bright-colored fish when snorkelling
- Enjoy a fish & chicken BBQ meal for lunch or request for the veg option beforehand
- Have an unlimited supply of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks at the open bar
- Free time to explore Benitiers Island or to have a tanning session on the beach
Luxury Catamaran Cruise with Dolphin Watching - West Coast - Inclusions
- A luxury trip on a 60ft Catamaran Cruise
- Boat trip along the west coast and spotting of key sites
- Encounter Dolphins
- Snorkelling break at La Preneuse or L’Harmonie
- BBQ Lunch onboard (subject to change)
- Open Bar all day - All inclusive
- Leisure time including stop at Benitiers Island
- Snorkelling gear
- Safety equipments and security measures
- Music - CD Player upon request & from own selection
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Riviere Noire - Black River Village
|The duration of this trip is around 6 hours
|The Catamaran cruise is operational all days
|09:00 at Le Morne Anglers Club Jetty, Black River
|15:30 at Le Morne Anglers Club Jetty, Black River
- Depart from Black River & sail along the coast
- Possibility of dolphin encounter in Tamarin Bay
- You will then cruise to the lagoon of La Preneuse or L’Harmonie
- Depending on sea conditions, the catamaran will stop at La Preneuse for a snorkelling break
- BBQ Lunch with unlimited drinks onboard (subject to change)
- Sail on the West Coast with a stop on Benitiers Island
- Return to the jetty at around 15:30
Luxury Catamaran Trip, including Lunch and drinks, along the West coast of Mauritius
This full day cruise guarantees sheer fun, refreshing drinks and delicious food under the sun on a luxury 60ft Racing Catamaran along the West Coast of Mauritius!
Discover the true beauty of one of Mauritius’ less touristy areas, but no doubt, one of the most beautiful ones, featuring beautiful beaches, lagoons, and the mountain peaks visible from the sea.
The catamaran cruise departs from Black River and will head towards the first key site on the journey- Tamarin Bay. With some luck, you will get to encounter dolphins in the crystal clear waters of the bay - a unique chance to explore the spectacular lives of these magnificent marine mammals in their aquatic habitat. From Tamarin Bay the catamaran will cruise along the coral reefs to the lagoon of La Preneuse.
During the cruise, the catamaran will stop for snorkelling breaks at La Preneuse or L’Harmonie, where you can swim amidst the schools of tropical fish and vivid corals. This is a great way to have a glimpse into the beauty of Mauritius’ marine life and underwater world. You will be able to see the amazing marine life, full of hundreds of bright-colored fish!
After the snorkelling break, you will take delight in a full delicious BBQ lunch set on the catamaran. The menu is carefully crafted using the freshest products - fish, chicken and a selection of fresh salads. If you are a vegetarian, please advise us beforehand so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
Once you’ve refuelled, it’ll be time to head to Benitiers Island, where you’ll have ample leisure time to bask in the sun, soak in the salty scent and experience total relaxation on the sand. Stroll around the island, get that tropical tan or simply sit back and contemplate the splendid seascape that’s unique to the islet. Turquoise waters, light blue sky, golden sand and lush greenery- a scenery that will bring some colours to your otherwise dull, monotonous life.
Afterwards, you’ll be sailing back to the jetty with a happy body and soul, having refreshed your senses the whole day!
About the Catamaran
An 18 meters racing catamaran (60ft) with 2 30 hp engines. The catamaran was expressly built for ocean racing and offers a high-speed cruise experience. More than just a luxurious catamaran trip, you will have expansive walking space as well as a small bar aboard. There are also dedicated seating areas with 4 covered lounges with a maximum of 6 persons seated per lounge. Trendy bean bags are placed on the trampoline to enhance the comfort of guests.
- 4 private and covered lounge areas
- Bar area
- Wifi available
- A wide 57 m2 trampoline area
- A kitchen area
- Guest Toilet
- Life jackets & first-aid kit
- Distress rockets & fire extinguisher
- Mobile telephone & radio
- Life-boat (dinghy)
Private or Exclusivity VIP option
The Activity can be done on both exclusivity as well as sharing basis; it's up to you to choose.
Get the ultimate VIP experience you deserve with personalised service, upscale treatment and maximum privacy. Call us on +230 269 1000 to Book this activity on a private-exclusive basis.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Soft carry bag
- Spare clothes
- Sand shoes
- Sun cream
- Beach towel
- Waterproof jacket (in case of light showers)
You will enjoy a wide selection of foods and beverages on this luxurious catamaran.
|Price per Adult
|Price per Child (ages 3-12)
Enough space on katamaran.