Kayaking with Dolphins - West Coast
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||This activity requires good health & physical condition.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Kayaking with Dolphins on the West Coast of Mauritius - Overview
Take a break from your regular beach days, mountain trips or crowded towns; come indulge in a memorable sea kayak with dolphins on the West coast! This is an adventure of a very special kind; heading out to sea, contemplating the beautiful seascapes and encountering marvellous dolphins.
So all that is left is to grab some sun cream, take the paddle and let the professional guide lead your way through Tamarin Bay!
Highlights of this activity:
- 2 incredible hours spent at sea
- Amazing experience on kayaks
- Discover the west coast in a fun way
- Opportunity to encounter majestic dolphins
- Experienced and professional guidance during the activity
Sea Kayaking with Dolphins in Mauritius - Inclusions:
- Professional guide throughout Kayaking trip at sea
- 2 hours of kayaking in Tamarin Bay
- Tour-guide by professional Guides (EFR/WFA Certified)
- Paddle floats
- See abundant wildlife
- Beautiful sceneries
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Tamarin Bay, West Region
|Operating days:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,sunday|
2 Hours Kayaking with Dolphins in Tamarin bay
Kayaking is an amazing opportunity to see Mauritius from a different angle. From the shoreline all the way to Tamarin bay, you will come across a wealth of biodiversity including Dolphins and various species of birds!
The surrounding natural habitat boasts lush greenery as well as abundant wildlife. And to contemplate all of that at sunrise is truly a magical experience. The tranquillity of daybreak highlights the enchanting chirping of birds and the sound of lapping water; in turn creating a serene atmosphere.
As the golden morning lights shine over scenic landscapes, it makes for a striking moment that you won’t forget anytime soon.
The early hours of the day offers perfect conditions for having the chance to observe the two fabulous marine mammals: the spinner dolphin (Stenella longirostris) and the bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus), which often take refuge in the bay at night in order to mate and feed.
And if you are lucky enough, there are high chances to come across the dolphins before they head out to the open water. Otherwise, an alternative route will then be proposed to discover the Tamarind River and its wildlife. Although seeing the dolphins is not guaranteed, you’ll still have a whale of a time in the crystal clear waters at Tamarin.
So, get yourself ready for an amazing 2h30min of fun and adventures on the Tamarin Bay. It is a pleasant activity to enjoy with your group of friends or the whole family.
About the guide and the spirit of the trip
Kayaking excursions with Dolphins will be under the supervision of professional guides in Mauritius with years of experience in leading kayaking trips, while sharing their local knowledge, passion, and love of nature.
All trips are organised with high emphasis on safety measures.
- Spare set of clothes
- Back-pack with water
- Running shoes or Trainers
- Minimum age requirement: 10 years and above
- Minimum number of participants: 2 pax
- Maximum number of participants: 10 pax
- There is a high probability of seeing dolphins, but in case they are not encountered, there will be no money refund or rescheduling.
- You are advised to arrive 15 minutes before your activity time.
- This activity requires no previous kayaking experience and is accessible to everyone in good health & physical condition.
- Alcoholic drink consumption is strictly prohibited on the tour.
- The guide reserves the right to change the tour itinerary if the weather conditions require it.
|Kayaking with Dolphins - West Coast|
|Price per Participant||59 Euros|