Casela E-Bike Safari
|Operating Hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||A session is offered every 30 mins from 09h00 to 16h00|
Discover the Casela World of Adventures through an E- Bike Safari
The E-Bike Safari allows you to explore the Casela safari park effortlessly and at your own pace, thanks to an electric bike that offers a 100% eco-friendly ride.
This 1-hour guided tour gives you the chance to benefit from thrilling encounters with animals from the African savanna in an environmentally-friendly way. Ride comfortably in the safari zone to see popular safari animals up-close, such as Wildebeest, Impalas, Cape Elands, Kudus, just to name a few.
About the Casela E-Bike Safari
In addition to the Quad, the Buggy, the Segway and the Safari bus, the E-Bike Safari is a fun yet an environmentally-friendly way to enjoy the African Safari at Casela.
Designed to ride on off-road tracks, the electric bike takes the strain out of this 5 km trail at the Casela World of Adventures.
Enjoy a closer look at the African antelopes like Wildebeest, Impala, Cape Elands, Oryx, Crescent Cob, Kudu and the exotic pair of white rhinos: Ella & Benji.
The 1-hour E-bike Safari is supervised by professional and experienced Casela guides to ensure your safety throughout the adventure. Even if you haven’t ridden a bike in years, you can easily enjoy a ride on the e-bike, with the electric motor balancing out the challenging moments on the trail.
Match your partner’s pace easily with the pedal-assist functionally of the e-bike, allowing riders of different speeds to easily ride together- so you'll never have to worry about keeping up with your friend.
About the E-Bike
The BH E-Bikes of Spanish origin, offer a comfortable ride on rugged terrain and are 100% eco-friendly. The saddles of the bikes are equipped with a gel cushion for the greater comfort of the riders. Equipped with a Yamaha PWX - 500W engine and a split pivot system for excellent manoeuvrability and efficiency, the e-bike allows you to confidently enjoy a ride in the safari zone of Casela World of Adventures and focus on enjoying the views.
- Split Pivot system
- Yamaha PWX- 500W central motor
- Full suspension
- Automatic speed
- Ergonomic saddle with gel cushion
Visit of the Casela Nature Park – World of Adventures
Important: The E-Bike Safari Trips are done at the Yemen Reserve which is part of Casela Nature Park. Accordingly, we offer you to purchase the E-Bike Safari together with the entry tickets to the park.
About the Casela World of Adventures: The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
Visit to the park includes
- Toboggan (Avalanche Mines) - a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster – an adrenaline-inducing alpine coaster that runs along 800m. Perfect for all thrill seekers. It can be ridden solo or in tandem.
- Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo - This great value tour lets you find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus during a unique safari tour on-board one of the safari vehicles.
- Big Cats Kingdom - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracal and tigers.
- Giraffe and pygmy hippo viewing - Come face to face with these majestic animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Camel and llama viewing - Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Monkey Kingdom - have some fun watching the long-tailed monkeys skip and hop about, in their enriched, natural habitat.
- Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- 3D Interactive Map and 4D Cinema
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster: Riders can go solo as from 12 years old (minimum height 1m40) or in tandem. Those under 4 years old should be accompanied by an adult.
Additional activities offered at the Park
- Walk with Lions
- Segway Safari Trip
- Safari Quad Biking
- Big Cats Interactions
- Zip Lines Excursion
- Interaction with Rhinos
- Age Restriction: At least 11 years old
- Minimum Height required: 1m 47
- Activity Duration: 1 hour
- Activity Times: 09h00 – 17h00 (Last session at 16h00)
- Maximum Group Size: 10 Participants (subject to availability)
Visit of the Casela World of Adventures Park (Entry tickets)
- Price per Adult: 22 Euro
- Price per Child (Up to 12 years old): 15 Euro
Casela E-Bike Safari:
- Price Per Person: 19 Euro