Exclusive West Coast Catamaran Cruise
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||09:00 - 15:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||All children under 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Exclusive Catamaran Cruise on the West Coast - Overview
Brought to you by Mauritius Attractions, this trip will take you along the South West coast of Mauritius - boasting one of the most beautiful seascapes on the island.
Enjoy a full day exclusive and private catamaran cruise to see Dolphins on the west coast of Mauritius, plus a visit to Crystal rock and Benitiers Island. Featuring a BBQ lunch buffet and an open bar serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, this catamaran cruise will satisfy your cravings throughout the day.
Highlights of the trip:
- Enjoy an exclusive private tour for only you and your group
- Sail along the South Western Coast of the Island on a Catamaran
- A light breakfast at the beginning of your trip
- Visit the beautiful Benitiers Island
- Visit the famous Crystal rock which stands out in the middle of the lagoon
- Possibility to see dolphins in the Tamarin Bay
- Snorkelling - the cruise will stop in some key locations, where you can swim and snorkel
- Lunch will be served in the lagoon of Benitiers Island
The Exclusive West Coast Catamaran Cruise (Mauritius) includes:
- Full Day Exclusive Sea Trip on the West Coast
- A light breakfast
- Full BBQ lunch Buffet
- Non-stop supply of drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Snorkelling/Swim Break
- Leisure time on Benitiers Island
- Visit the Crystal Rock
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Black River, South Western Region
|Duration:||The duration of this tour is approximately 6 hours|
|Operating Days:||Every day|
|Return time:||15:00 Back to Black River|
About the Private Catamaran Cruise in Mauritius - West Coast
As part of this cruise tour you will discover the scenic Tamarin bay, visit the famous Crystal rock which stands out in the middle of the lagoon, and stay on Benitiers Island on its beautiful sandy beaches. There is a high possibility of seeing dolphins as well. Altogether this trip has in store magnificent surprises for you!
The Journey Begins: The cruise starts at 09:00 am with a short pre-departure briefing by the boat’s captain. Then the catamaran will depart heading to Tamarin Bay area where you can encounter dolphins in their natural habitat. This is a unique chance to explore the spectacular lives of these magnificent marine mammals in their aquatic habitat. Your exclusive sea trip will be one you will always remember, with your own squad, making memories along the coast of this beautiful tropical paradise island. A light breakfast will be served as you begin your journey to make sure you have the energy to spend throughout this 6 hour long activity. You set the schedule and decide when to take a break and when to stop the boat for snorkeling.
Get your camera ready to capture snippets of the day: From Tamarin bay, the cruise will continue along the coral reefs. During the cruise, the catamaran will stop for breaks in some key locations, where you can enjoy a swim and some snorkeling in the sea, or enjoy the sun and drinks on board the catamaran. Then the catamaran will head to the beautiful Island of Benitiers. Before arriving at the Island you will visit the famous Crystal Rock and will have a spectacular view of the Rempart Mountain, the Black River mountain range, and of the magnificent Le Morne Mountain.
Snorkelling in the lagoon: The snorkeling is a great way to have a glimpse into the mesmerizing marine life and the underwater world of Mauritius. Your boat captain will show you the best places to snorkel. The coral reefs of Mauritius are inhabited by so many kinds of fish. You will witness the surreal world of life on the reefs, multicoloured fishes, anemones and corals. If you are lucky you might as well spot a turtle or even Nemo and Dory!
Your Mauritian Lunch: Lunch will be served in the lagoon of Benitiers Island. There you will indulge in a delicious BBQ lunch buffet with drinks consisting of fresh fish, chicken, rice, pasta salads, a selection of vegetable salads and a dessert. All the ingredients are locally sourced and the dishes are freshly prepared. After lunch you can enjoy some relaxation exploring the amazing lagoons and coral reefs of Benitiers Island.
The Mauritian hospitality onboard: During the cruise, the crew members will make your time enjoyable, they will tell you about local folklore, and play local Mauritian music which will lift the spirits of everyone on board. Following the visit to Benitiers Island, the catamaran will cruise back to Tamarin. Expected arrival time to Tamarin is 15:00 .
About the catamaran
It is a spacious and stable catamaran vessel, 44 feet long, built for comfort, safety, ease of viewing and performance. It is large (and very popular!) flat decks and trampolines for lounging in the sun, a huge shaded cockpit with seating for all passengers. It is equipped with all-modern navigational instruments and safety devices to ensure passenger safety. The catamarans, with their large open seating areas on deck and at the front and rear, are uniquely designed for sunset viewing, photograph taking and socializing. They also have a bar facility, a top-of-the-line stereo system and a tasteful music collection.
- Sun block cream for sun protection
- Snorkelling gear
Exclusive West Coast Catamaran Cruise - Food & Beverages
- Maximum Boat Capacity: 26 pax
- There is flexibility in the cruise times, itinerary and inclusions.
- While enjoying your snorkeling and walking along our beaches, kindly refrain from picking up any seashells as many species of hermit crabs use them as homes.
- In the event that the catamaran cruises off the projected itinerary to see dolphins, the visit to Benitiers Island and Crystal Rock will be skipped.
- All children under 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Outings are not recommended to pregnant women.
- The management reserves the right to cancel any reservation if bad weather prevails whereby safety of clients would be at stake.
- Note: There is a high probability of seeing dolphins, but in case they are not spotted, there will be no money refund or rescheduling.
|Exclusive Catamaran hiring for the day (1-4 Persons)||649 Euro|
|Price per Additional Person||29 Euro|