Air, Sea and Land to the Extreme
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Duration||5 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||06:30 - 17:00|
|Transportation||Included in price|
|Comment||Transportation time from and to accommodation is not calculated in the duration. - The package option 1 is not operational on Sundays and Public Holidays|
Air, Sea and Land to the Extreme Day Package - Overview
This day package is all about excitement, pushing the boundaries and going for the extreme!
You will experience adventurous off-road biking as you ride your Polaris (quad bike or 4×4) vehicle, explore the underwater marine life through an underwater sea walk and fly up in the air going for either the Tandem Skydiving or Parasailing.
As part of this activity you will enjoy a selection of activities:
- A Day package to discover Mauritius by land, sea and air
- Get ready to pump up the speed for an epic off-road adventure - Polaris Off-Road Adventure
- You can choose the Mauritius Tandem Skydiving for an adrenaline pumping adventure, or the Parasailing for a lightweight, free-flying feeling
- Enjoy a safe and fascinating Underwater Sea Walk on the ocean bed and witness the magnificent marine life of Mauritius
- Indulge into the flavors of freshly cooked seafood at Le Capitaine Seafood Restaurant (Optional)
- Transport facilities to make your trip and day easier
This exciting day package includes:
- All excursion charges
- Option 1: Polaris Off-Road + Skydiving + Underwater Sea Walk
- Option 2: Polaris Off-Road + Parasailing + Underwater Sea Walk
- Briefing and training is provided for each activity by a specialized trainer or guide before the start of the activity
- Lunch at Le Capitaine Seafood Restaurant (Optional)
- A personal driver-guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights
- Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius.
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Your Hotel / Place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius
|Duration:||The duration of the private tour is 11 hours**|
|Operational Days:||Monday - Saturday|
|The package option 1 is not operational on Sundays and Public Holidays|
|Departure time:||06:30 from your hotel / place of accommodation**|
|Return time:||17:00 back to your hotel / place of accommodation**|
Operating time for the Polaris Off-Road Adventure 1 Hour trip:
- Weekdays : Arrival time for the morning session is 9h30 for departure at 10h00
- Saturday : Arrival time for the afternoon session is 14h00 for departure at 14h30.
- The Tandem Skydiving is offered everyday from 09:00 - 17:00
- For Parasailing, the total duration of this excursion is about 25-30 minutes. The duration of the parasail flight is between 10 to 12 min
- For Undersea Walk, the operating hours of the seawalk are between 9:00 and 14:30. The total time of the excursion is approx. one hour (walk itself takes about 15 minutes)
- 07:30 - 08:30** - Pick up from your place of accommodation
- 09:30 - 10:30 - Polaris Off-Road Adventure
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Mauritius Tandem Skydiving
- 12:30 - 13:30 - Lunch at Le Capitaine Restaurant (optional)
- 14:00 - 15:00 - Underwater Seawalk
- 16:30 - 17:00 - Drop off at your place of accommodation
- 08:00 - 09:00** - Pick up from your place of accommodation
- 10:00 - 11:00 - Polaris Off-Road Adventure
- 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch at Le Capitaine Restaurant Restaurant (optional)
- 13:30 - 14:15 - Parasailing
- 14:30 - 15:30 - Underwater Seawalk
- 16:30 - 18:00 - Drop off at your place of accommodation
*The above is only a suggested itinerary and the time for the following activities: Tandem Skydiving, Parasailing, Underwater Seawalk is dependent upon the weather conditions.
**The exact pick up time will be determined according to the location of your place of accommodation.
LAND, SEA and AIR to the EXTREME - Adventure Package
Excursion 1: Polaris Off-Road Adventure
Get ready to pump up the speed for an epic off-road adventure!
Road trippers fasten your seat belts and get ready for an amazing time on the off-road tracks in the fields with full sensations of a Polaris vehicle.
This fun and speedy ride will overwhelm you as you get to discover the incredible countryside of the northern part of Mauritius. You will have the chance to ride along the wild nature, vast area of sugar cane fields, rocky and dusty terrains, as well as along the humid tropical forest.
For your 1-hour field trip you can choose whether to ride the vehicle alone, with a partner or a group of friends or family. The Polaris vehicles are available with 1, 2 or 4 seats, designed especially for fun and thrilling drive adventures.
The 1-hour Fun Drive Off-Road Adventure includes:
- 1 hour of epic field trip adventure
- Highest Performance SSV (Side by Side Vehicle)
- Briefing and safety procedures
- Exciting off-road tracks
- Guaranteed fun and crazy moments
What to expect?
Your tour, led by an experienced guide, will start from Mon Loisir. You will discover the exciting off-road northern region of Mauritius through its forest, sugar cane fields and private reserves. Before starting the circuit, you are offered a 15-minute trial ride on a small circuit, allowing you a better grab of the quad bike or buggy. After this short orientation, you will be ready to hit the road with confidence.
NOTE: Equipment provided: Helmets, hygiene cap and raincoats
Excursion 2: Mauritius Tandem Skydiving OR Parasailing
You can choose to opt for either the Mauritius Tandem Skydiving for an adrenaline pumping adventure, or the Parasailing for a lightweight, free-flying feeling.
Option 1:Mauritius Tandem Skydiving
There is nothing like skydiving for sheer heart-stopping adrenaline and adventure, and there is no place like Mauritius to do it. The island’s magnificent landscapes take on an extra dimension when you’re 10,000 feet (3,048 metres) in the air. This is a unique heart-throbbing way to enjoy Mauritius' scenery above lush nature with a view on the turquoise ocean and golden beaches.
The Mauritius Tandem Skydiving includes:
- Ground training
- Plane tour above the region
- Free fall from 10,000 feet
- Parachute flight
What to expect?
The take-off is from the magnificent Sugar Fields of Mon Loisir with the views of Mauritius’ stunning lagoons and reefs stretching far into the Indian Ocean.
The flight before the jump offers a complete 360 degrees bird’s eye view of Mauritius' awesome coastal, inland and mountain sceneries. During the flight you will be safely harnessed to your experienced and qualified instructor. Once you reach 10,000 feet above ground, both of you will slide to the open door. Your instructor will remind you of the basic guidelines to bear in mind.
Once positioned correctly, both of you will jump. The amazing yet intricate feeling of free fall boosted by a high dose of adrenaline rush is a lifetime memory, especially when you are freefalling at a speed of about 200 Km/hour for about one or two minutes.
Once you are approximately at 5,000 feet above ground, the instructor will open the parachute and you will smoothly begin to glide and descend for about 5 minutes while enjoying the beautiful surrounding until the flawless landing. Your instructor will equally make some wondrous swirls in the descent to offer you a 360 degrees bird’s view of the scenery. At the end you will receive a Tandem Skydiving Certificate to remember this lifetime experience.
What is Tandem Skydiving?
Tandem Skydiving refers to a type of skydiving that is a very popular training method for first time skydivers. The student skydiver is connected via a harness to a tandem instructor, who guides the student from exit through freefall piloting the canopy and landing. The student needs only minimal training before making a tandem jump.
Before the jump the student is trained on how to exit the aircraft, do maneuvers in freefall and deploy the main canopy. However, the instructor remains primarily responsible for safe and timely parachute deployment.
Modern parachute equipment is very reliable and instances of malfunctions are rare. In the unlikely event of a fault with the main parachute, the system is fitted with a back-up reserve parachute to guarantee maximum safety.
Option 2: Parasailing
Parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of the beautiful lagoon and beaches of Mauritius, making it one of the best things to do during your vacation on the island.
What to expect?
The parasailing begins with a short safety briefing. Then you will be taken by boat to the launch pod where you will later take off and start the parasailing.
Upon arrival to the launch pod you will be connected with a secured certified harness to the parasail. Only after the ground assistants have checked the rig and the flight harness, they will signal the boat driver to start the engine and gradually accelerate the boat. You will slowly take off from the launch pod for a flight above the beautiful lagoon. No steering is actually necessary as the sail follows the course of the boat.
Optionally you can add to your already amazing experience a "touch and go" fun. On the way down, instead of just reeling back onto the boat, you will fly for a while above the ocean and then be lowered down for a dip in the sea before going up again while enjoying a very refreshing plunge.
What is Parasailing?
Parasailing, also known as parascending, is an activity where a person is attached to a specially designed parachute (parasail) and towed behind a boat. The boat drives off carrying the parascender into the air.
Excursion 3: Underwater Seawalk
Experience the ultimate sensation where time stops, worries fade away and breathing underwater becomes possible, safe and easy. The closest experience to a moon-walk!
The Underwater Sea Walk is a true once in a lifetime experience for all the non-divers out there. You can now enjoy a safe and fascinating 3-4 meter underwater walk on the ocean bed and witness firsthand the magnificent marine life of Mauritius. Walk around the beautiful fauna, corals and a wide variety of fish - all in their natural habitat.
What to expect?
The excursion begins with a motorboat transfer from the center of Grand Baie to a platform situated inside the lagoon at the North of Mauritius. Upon arrival at the platform you will receive a pre departure briefing on safety procedures, the gear, the local marine life and the underwater walking trail.
Then, with the help of the qualified and experienced guides you will go off the platform and straight onto your underwater walk adventure. The guides will accompany you along the course of the Underwater Seawalk guaranteeing maximum safety.
How is Underwater Seawalk possible?
You will be asked to wear a helmet with a transparent visor. A special apparatus allows normal breathing under the water. Lifeguards will take you underwater and accompany you throughout the walk to guarantee maximum safety. The Underwater Sea Walk does not require any knowledge of swimming or diving and you are not even required to remove your glasses.
It is highly recommended to bring:
- Swimming suit
- Mosquito Repellent
- Sport Shoes
- Changing Clothes
Land, Sea and Air to the Extreme - Adventure Package - Food & Beverages
As part of this tour we offer you to enjoy a unique lunch experience at the well-known Le Capitaine restaurant - one the very popular restaurants in the North of Mauritius. The chef prepares delicious seafood dishes, served in a pleasant space that combines style with a relaxed and intimate atmosphere.
You can choose your menu from the selections detailed below:
The Transportation prices are per vehicle (and not per person). You can choose the vehicle type according to the number of passengers in your group.
|Private Daily Tour in a family Car (for up to 4 people):||79 Euro per vehicle|
|Private Daily Tour in a 6 Seater vehicle (for up to 6 people):||89 Euro per vehicle|
|Private Daily Tour in a Minivan (up to 12 people):||115 Euro per vehicle|
The transportation charges are per vehicle (and not per person) referring to the number of passengers applicable for each vehicle type.
Total Activities Package Price:
The prices of the excursions, activities and entry tickets packages are special discounted prices
Suggested itinerary Option 1
- Price per participant: 145 Euro (Includes cost for the Polaris Off-Road Adventure, the deposit for the Mauritius Tandem Skydiving and the Underwater Seawalk)
- Booking Deposit: In order to secure the booking for the Tandem Skydiving a deposit of 49 Euro per person is required (included in the prices above).
- Outstanding Amount: The outstanding amount of Rs 12,300 per person (approx. 238 Euros) should be paid on the day of the skydiving at the airfield before the jump.
Suggested itinerary Option 2
- Price per participant: 135 Euro (Includes cost for the Polaris Off-Road Adventure, the Parasailing and the Underwater Seawalk)
|Lunch Meal (Optional)|
|Menu A:||36 Euro|
|Menu B (Vegetarian menu):||30 Euro|
|Menu C (Children Menu):||18 Euro|
- Tandem Skydiving DVD: You can choose to have a personal DVD of the skydiving for an additional charge as from Rs 4,000. The booking and payment for the DVD should be done at the airfield before the jump.
- DVD of the Underwater Seawalk experience: 50 Euros
Exclusive Ride (Against a Supplement):
Opt for an exclusive quad/buggy, accompanied by a guide, either in the morning/afternoon or during both sessions.
Supplement for Exclusive Buggy/ Quad Biking
- 1-hour Private Quad/ Buggy - 85 Euro
Please contact us on +230 269 1000 or +230 5257 5757 to check for availability before proceeding with the booking.