Luxury Romantic Sunset Cruise with Gastronomic Dinner
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||17:00 - 21:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Maximum booking - 4 persons|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Luxury Romantic Sunset Cruise with Gastronomic Dinner - Overview
Enjoy an incredible sunset cruise, ensuing a gourmet dining experience, aboard a luxurious catamaran.
Whether it’s a romantic evening out, a celebration with friends and family, or simply some downtime to unwind that you are seeking, this luxury intimate cruise will be an apt fit for you. As the sun goes down, you will set off on a relaxing cruise along the beautiful north-west coast of Mauritius on a catamaran, purely optimised for a highly smooth ride. A dedicated crew will be at your service throughout the journey, attending to your each and every need to the best of their abilities.
- Cruise the lagoon onboard a luxury catamaran
- Spend quality time at sea with your loved ones
- You will be able to enjoy your cruise and bask in the spectacular sunset experience in all serenity
- You will have the splendid opportunity of enjoying first-hand the magnificent tropical sunset usually only witnessed in pictures.
- A 3-course gastronomic dinner will be prepared by your private on-board Chef
- Experience an excellent service by your dedicated butler in the midst of the gorgeous Indian Ocean.
Luxury Romantic Sunset Cruise with Gastronomic Dinner inclusions:
- 4 Hours Sunset Cruise in the lagoon of the north region
- Sunset canapés and a selection of beverages
- Gastronomic dinner served on board
- Choose from 4 set menus or veg meal
- Sunset watching far off the shore
- Topclass service by your dedicated butler and chef
- Personal Safety Equipment provided
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Balaclava - North Region
||The duration of this trip is 4 hours|
The Catamaran cruise is operational all days
|Departure Time:||17:00 from the Jetty|
|Return Time:||21:00 at the Jetty|
Catamaran Sunset Cruise with Gastronomic Dinner
Toast at dusk to welcome the new evening and relish delicious light canapés provided to you onboard. In addition, you will have the benefit of complimentary beverages such as soft drinks, wine and beer. Lie back and admire the breathtaking scenery the sky paints for you as the sun begins to fade, gently lowering into the horizon.
You will have the splendid opportunity of enjoying first-hand the magnificent tropical sunset usually only witnessed in pictures.
To sustain an intimate and cosy atmosphere, the number of passengers onboard is limited to four, hence freeing you from the worry of an overly busy crew and hectic vibes. You will be able to enjoy your cruise and bask in the spectacular sunset experience in all serenity.
During the cruise, you will also get to experience a delectable gastronomic dinner. You will have the excellent choice between a main course of grilled lobster, grilled beef tenderloin or a mixed seafood platter. Otherwise, you can opt for the best of both worlds with the Surf & Turf menu, offering a beef fillet and lobster or an equally delicious vegetarian menu. Savour the blissful flavours of the 3-course gastronomic dinner prepared by your private on-board Chef, accompanied by an indulging service.
About the Turtle Cruiser catamaran
Designed and custom built in Mauritius by leading yacht developer Rayvin Yachts Ltd, the Turtle Cruiser is an innovative high-performance Power Catamaran. The Turtle Cruiser concept is different from other catamarans as it was conceived for privacy and exclusivity. Crafted with luxury, utility, and safety in mind, the catamaran is recognised for its stylish design as well as for its fast manoeuvrability.
Its system warrants fuel efficiency, low gas emissions, and negligible levels of vibration and noise, thus ensuring smooth rides to passengers. In addition, the Power Catamaran is equipped with all-modern navigational technology and safety devices, including top class GPS and Fishfinder technology.
Turtle Cruiser is fully licensed by the Tourism Authority of Mauritius to operate commercial catamaran excursions in the Republic of Mauritius.
- Top class GPS and Fishfinder technology: Garmin echoMAP 70s
- Large covered cockpit and seating area
- Two toilets and a fresh water shower facilities
- Two trampolines and sundecks ideal for relaxation and sunbathing activities
- Diving platform with swimming ladder
- Fishing rods and fishing rod holders
- Swimming accessories; buoys, beach ball, inflatable mattress, etc.
Light sweater (in the winter)
Luxury Romantic Sunset Cruise - Gastronomic Dinner
- Maximum booking: 4 persons
- All participants are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is the parent, relative or legal guardian of the minor and must be under adult supervision at all times.
- The Captain reserves the right to change/alter the itinerary at any time during the trip (e.g due to adverse sea conditions).
- Clients will be requested to sign a Personal Liability Agreement at the departure point, prior to the cruise.
|Luxury Romantic Sunset Cruise with Gastronomic Dinner|
|Boat Charter (Up to 2 Pax)||695 Euros|
|Additional Adult||175 Euros|
|Additional Adult- Veg Menu||155 Euros|