Luxury Romantic Sunset Cruise with Gastronomic Dinner
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||17:00 - 21:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Maximum booking - 4 persons|
Catamaran Sunset Cruise + Gastronomic Dinner
Enjoy an incredible sunset cruise, ensuing a gourmet dining experience, aboard a luxurious catamaran.
Whether it’s a romantic evening out, a celebration with friends and family, or simply some downtime to unwind that you are seeking, this luxury intimate cruise will be an apt fit for you. As the sun goes down, you will set off on a relaxing cruise along the beautiful north-west coast of Mauritius on a catamaran, purely optimised for a highly smooth ride.
Toast at dusk to welcome the new evening with a bottle of sparkling wine and relish delicious light canapés provided to you onboard. In addition, you will have the benefit of complimentary beverages such as soft drinks, wine and beer. Lie back and admire the breathtaking scenery the sky paints for you as the sun begins to fade, gently lowering into the horizon.
You will have the splendid opportunity of enjoying first-hand the magnificent tropical sunset usually only witnessed in pictures.
To sustain an intimate and cosy atmosphere, the number of passengers onboard is limited to four, hence, freeing you from the worry of an overly busy crew and hectic vibes. You will be able to enjoy your cruise and bask in the spectacular sunset experience in all serenity. Additionally, a dedicated crew will be at your service throughout the journey, attending to your each and every need to their best of their abilities.
During the cruise, you will also get to experience a delectable gastronomic dinner. You will have the excellent choice between a main course of grilled lobster with garlic lemon butter and buttered vegetables or that of grilled fish fillet, laksa sauce with butternut, baby corn, chayote and herbs. Savour the blissful flavours of the 4-course lobster or seafood dinner prepared by your private on-board Chef accompanied by an indulging service by your dedicated butler in the midst of gorgeous Indian ocean.
Gastronomic Dinner Menu
- Tuna carpaccio
- Poached Lobster medallion
- Arugula salad, fruit salsa & ginger coulis
- Lobster bisque with crispy focaccia
- Grilled Lobster with garlic lemon butter
- Buttered vegetables, potato & garlic bread
- Philadelphia baked passion fruit cheesecake with berries compote
- Seafood Balinese salad with onion, lemongrass, tomato, kaffir
- Lime leaves & pineapple carpaccio
- Tom Yam Goong
- Hot & Sour soup with water prawns,
- Lemongrass, mushroom, tomato,
- Laffir lime leaves, coriander, chili & galangal
- Grilled Fish fillet, laksa sauce
- With butternut, baby corn, chayote, herbs & lemongrass
- Devil’s chocolate cake with raspberry sauce
About the Turtle Cruiser catamaran
Designed and custom built in Mauritius by leading yacht developer Rayvin Yachts Ltd, the Turtle Cruiser is an innovative high-performance Power Catamaran. The Turtle Cruiser concept is different from other catamarans as it was conceived for privacy and exclusivity. Crafted with luxury, utility, and safety in mind, the catamaran is recognised for its stylish design as well as for its fast manoeuvrability.
Its system warrants fuel efficiency, low gas emissions, and negligible levels of vibration and noise, thus ensuring smooth rides to passengers. In addition, the Power Catamaran is equipped with all-modern navigational technology and safety devices, including top class GPS and Fishfinder technology.
Turtle Cruiser is fully licensed by the Tourism Authority of Mauritius to operate commercial catamaran excursions in the Republic of Mauritius.
- Top class GPS and Fishfinder technology: Garmin echoMAP 70s
- Large covered cockpit and seating area
- Two trampolines and sundecks ideal for relaxation and sunbathing activities
- Diving platform with swimming ladder
- Snorkelling equipment (available in adult and kid sizes)
- Two fishing rods and fishing rod holders
- Swimming accessories; buoys, beach ball, inflatable mattress, etc.
- Maximum booking: 4 persons
- All participants are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is the parent, relative or legal guardian of the minor and must be under adult supervision at all times.
- The Captain reserves the right to change/alter the itinerary at anytime during the trip (e.g due to adverse sea conditions).
- Boat charter (up to 2 persons): 580 Euro
- Additional adults: 125 Euro
Dear Customer, to book this activity please contact us on +230 269 1000.