Night Dive on The North Coast of Mauritius
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Duration||2 hrs 30 mins|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Participants should be a Certified Padi Level 1 Diver and above.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Night Dive in Mauritius (Grand Bay) - Overview
You might have been diving in Mauritius, but have you ever tried a night dive? Mauritius Attractions offers you this unique diving package in the magnificent & famed Grand Bay waters, that attract tourists from all around the world.
This 2-hour dive accompanied by professionally trained guides will give you the chance to contemplate the marine world from a whole new perspective; at night. Gear up & dive into the surreal underwater world - the perfect way to break away from the mundane world.
Highlights of this activity:
- Night dive of about 2 hours in crystal clear water
- Possibility to see the Mauritian coral reef at night
- Enjoy a wonderful experience accompanied by professional and experienced guides
- Opportunity to observe exceptional marine animals in their natural habitat
- Exceptional dive in the lagoon of Grand Bay
Diving at Night on the North coast (Grand Bay) - Inclusions
- Boat ride to the dive site
- Night dive of around 2 hours
- Unique experience in the Mauritian lagoon
- Encounter with the exceptional marine animals
- See the reef at night in a different perspective
- Full diving equipment
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place /place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Public Beach of La Cuvette, North Region
|Ending Time:||20h00 - 20h30|
|Dive Duration:||Around 2.5 hours|
|Operating Days:||Upon availability|
2-Hour Night Dive in Mauritius - North Coast
You have always wanted to live the ultimate sensation where time is suspended, worries are dissipated and breathing underwater becomes possible, in complete safety, then this package is made for you.
Mauritius Attractions offers you the opportunity to enjoy a safe and fascinating night dive (about 15 meters deep), to observe the magnificent marine life of Mauritius .
Located at La Cuvette, in the north of the island, between Grand Bay and Pereybere, the dive site is chosen for the beauty of the coral reefs and the abundance of marine life in the deep waters. It is truly a unique experience to visit the underwater world, to dive in the crystal clear waters of the region in the night.
You will be accompanied by qualified and experienced guides throughout the dive, guaranteeing your maximum safety. Through this night dive you will live a wonderful experience and it is an excellent opportunity to discover the underwater world from the inside, and to realize your fantasies.
In a totally different atmosphere, you may even have the chance to see Nemo during this exceptional night dive.
- Spare clothes
- Other items that you deem necessary
- Certificate of Padi Level 1 Diving
- Participants should be a Certified Padi Level 1 Diver and above. They should bring their certificates along with them.
- This activity has no minimum age requirement, provided the participant holds a valid Padi Level 1 Diving certificate.
- A minimum of 5 pax is required for the dive. (In case if there are less than 5 persons, the existing client will need to pay for the rest)
- Maximum number of participants: 10 pax
- The management reserves the right to postpone the activity in case of unfavourable weather or sea conditions.
- The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition. A medical form will need to be filled on the day of the activity.
- The diving trip is not recommended for pregnant women.
|Night Dive on the North Coast of Mauritius|
|Price per Participant||89 Euros|