Padi Discover Diving - Initiation Dives - Tamarin
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Beginner Scuba Diving PADI Certified Course on the South West Coast - Overview
If you have always wanted to be a true explorer and venture out at sea, exploring the marine world, this is your chance to make your dream come true.
This is the perfect experience for beginner divers or those who have never dived before but are keen to delve into the wonders of the underwater world.
Highlights of this activity:
- Learn the basics of scuba diving
- Explore and discover the breathtaking lagoon of Mauritius
- Open up a new world of adventure to create some incredible memories
- Encounter with numerous sea creatures and the mesmerizing sea life
- Get a chance to see unique aquatic animals of the region
- A one-time experience for diving lovers and beginners
PADI Discover Diving Initiation Dives at Tamarin - Inclusions:
- 1-hour pool session
- Opportunity to learn the basics of scuba diving
- Boat trip to the diving site in the open sea
- 1 open sea dive with a maximum depth of 12m under direct supervision of a professional instructor
- All necessary equipment are provided
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place /place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Tamarin, South West Region
|Starting Time:||12:00 - 13:00 (Flexible options available upon request)|
|Operating Days:||Everyday except Sundays|
About the Scuba Diving PADI Certified Course for Beginners in Mauritius
The Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) course is designed to introduce you to the amazing world of scuba diving and help you become a certified diver.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience will begin with a detailed briefing from a qualified dive instructor, who will give you an overview of the dive equipment, the pool session and the sea dive - all in the beautiful village of Tamarin, in the southwest of Mauritius.
The pool session is designed to familiarize you with underwater breathing and basic sea diving skills. You will also have the chance to learn how to move safely underwater with the key equipment and skills you will use on each dive.
Once you have mastered the key skills and safety rules you will be able to move on to the next step of your diving certification (the Open Water Diver course).
More info about the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience in Tamarin - Initiation dives
Some divers say there is nothing like the freedom of movement and weightlessness felt underwater. They say that hearing nothing but the sound of your own breathing while observing the fascinating marine life around you changes your life forever. This wonderful experience is enhanced by the clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Unlike the reefs in Seychelles and the Maldives, the coral reefs in Mauritius have not been bleached or affected by the warming of the ocean. The crystal-clear water, the abundance of fish life and colorful reefs provide magnificent backdrops for underwater filming and photography.
Mauritius, almost completely encircled by a barrier coral reef, is home to many sponges, sea anemones and a variety of colorful fish. These wonderful sea creatures and vegetation provide incredible scenery for all divers.
The open sea dive will take place under the direct careful supervision of a PADI Professional, so you can freely enjoy your diving experience, without any worries.
About Diving in Mauritius
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of a diving course, and on the biggest diving organizations by checking our Diving Courses page
Towel and other items that you deem necessary
Diving qualification certificates
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- All necessary equipment will be provided.
- The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition- not suffering from cardiovascular, hearing or respiratory problems.
- For safety reasons, the diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.
- This activity is offered everyday, except on Sundays.
- A one-off Insurance fee of Euro 5 for the MSDA is compulsory and valid for 2 months. The same is to be paid at the departure point, before the dive.
- Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates
|PADI Discover Diving - Initiation Dives at Tamarin|
|Price per Participant||75 Euros|