Padi Open Water Diver Course - Grand Bay (North Coast)
|Operating Hours||08:30 - 16:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||A medical certification of good health, not older than 1 year, is required|
Padi Open Water Diver Course in Mauritius - Overview
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Learn to dive in safe and controlled conditions under the direct supervision of qualified PADI instructors.
With Mauritius Attractions, you can learn to Scuba Dive in Mauritius with the friendliest and most professional PADI Dive Centre located on the north coast of Mauritius in Grand Bay. The PADI dive courses are given in French and English.
Highlights of this activity:
- Learn and understand the basic principles of scuba diving
- Ideal for beginners to acquire the fundamental knowledge of scuba diving
- Practise the basic scuba skills through initial dives in protected areas
- Experience Open Water Dives to review and improve your skills
- Explore the amazing underwater world and discover Mauritian aquatic species
The Padi Open Water Diver Course in the North includes:
- Pool/shallow sea dive training sessions
- 4 open sea dives
- PADI course book
- PADI’s theoretical exam
- International PADI certification
- Full diving equipment
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organise drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
About the Mauritius Padi Open Water Diver Course - Grand Baie
Open Water Diver course is the most popular and well-known diving course in the world, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. This is an internationally recognized course entitling you to dive independently anywhere in the world.
Mauritius Attractions offers you this 2-3 days (or more) PADI Open Water Diver Course, consisting of pool/shallow sea dive training sessions and 4 open sea dives, as well as theory sessions and a final written exam.
The first sessions centre on theory and diving training in shallow waters. As for the remaining days, they will be focused on diving in the open sea, exploring the amazing diving sites and marine life Mauritius has to offer while putting to practise all that you have learned.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of 4 main phases
- Knowledge development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Learn basic scuba skills through initial dives in protected areas
- Learn fundamentals of scuba diving, including dive equipment and techniques
- Experience Open Water Dives to review and improve your skills and to explore Mauritius' amazing marine life!
Change of clothes
|Padi Open Water Diver Course - Grand Bay (North Coast)|
|Price per Participant||495 Euros|