Ile Aux Cerfs Island - Budget Tour
|Operating Hours||09:30 - 17:30|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Ile aux Cerfs Island – Budget Tour
This Ile aux Cerfs Tour is the ideal choice for the budget traveler who is looking to visit this paradise Island
Enjoy a day full of fun and relaxation on a true paradise island!
You will get to spend a full day at Ile aux Cerfs, having a delicious lunch at the Masala Indian restaurant situated along the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs and operated by the Le Touessrok hotel (5 stars deluxe).
As part of this trip you will stay on one of the picture-postcard beaches of Ile aux Cerfs and enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the beautiful lagoon surrounding the Island. You can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities available on the island and of the various water sports.
The Ile aux Cerfs tour includes
- Boat transfers in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Delicious Indian lunch served at the La Chaumière Masala Indian Restaurant which offers a traditional and fusion Indian cuisine
The Ile aux Cerfs day tour starts with a boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island. The boat transfer is done in the comfortable spacious motor boat, and the boat trip takes about 15 minutes.
The boat transfers to Ile aux Cerfs are provided every 20 minutes, accordingly you benefit maximum flexibility on the exact time you can start / end the tour.
As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters.
You will have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon, snorkeling or just relaxation and tanning.
At around noon time a delicious Indian menu meal is served. You can choose when to have the lunch which is offered anytime between 12:30 - 15:00.
As part of this tour, you have the flexibility of choosing any of the following lunch menus:
Lunch at La Chaumière Masala (Indian) Restaurant:
Lunch Set Menus
Menu A - Non vegetarian:
- Chicken tikka masala, Black dal, Butter naan, Jeera Pulau
- Cucumber & onion raitha, Pickles & pappad
- Gulab jamun
- 0.5l of Water
Menu B - Vegetarian:
- Chana masala, Black dal, Butter naan, Jeera Pulau,
- Cucumber & onion raitha, Pickles & pappad,
- Gulab Jamun
- 0.5l of Water
Parasailing - It is possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs. The parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of Ile aux Cerfs Island, its beautiful beaches and the beautiful east coast lagoon, making it a truly memorable and worthwhile experience. You can go for the parasailing as individual or as a pair. The parasailing is offered for an additional fee of 24 Euro/person. The total duration of this excursion is of about 25-30 minutes, including a parasail flight of about 5-7 min.
- Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs are offered from 09.30 to 17.30 during May to October and 09.30- 18.00 during November to April.
- For an additional fee, you can also enjoy parasailing on Ile aux Cerfs.
Lunch Set Menus
- Price per Adult: 29 Euro
- Price per Child (3-11): 19 Euro
Parasailing on Ile aux Cerfs – 24 Euro/person