Diving Packages - Tamarin (West Coast)
|Operating Hours||08:30 - 16:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates|
Diving in Mauritius
Experience diving at the West of Mauritius
Mauritius Attractions offers the best diving packages for discovering the many remarkable dive sites situated along the west coast of Mauritius.
The diving center is ideally situated at Tamarin bay quick short boat trip ride from some of Mauritius top dive sites such as the very famous Cathedral dive site.
Diving in Mauritius - Mauritius, the island of incomparable beauty situated in the Indian Ocean is home to some of the world's most breathtaking coral reefs and marine life ever to be seen. Full with hundreds of bright-colored fish, the underwater world of Mauritius can be deemed a natural wonder.
Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe and enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions. It is exciting to explore and get close to the amazing life at the coral reefs that surround Mauritius.
Scuba divers in Mauritius are spoilt for choice of dive sites. There are numerous dive sites all over the island. Beginners can start at the shallow side of the ocean, whereas experienced divers can head straight for the more adventurous dive sites such as cliffs, caverns, reefs, pinnacles and wrecks.
Each dive becomes a unique experience when looking at colorful fish like the butterfly and soldier fish, large corals, majestic lion fish, giant lobsters, scorpion fish, stone fish, barracudas - and with a bit of luck you will get to see dolphins or water turtles.
From Tamarin we offer diving trips to the following popular diving sites:*
- Cathedral (depth: 17-30m)
- Tug II – Wreck (depth: 17-22m)
- Rempart Serpent (depth: 20-23m)
- St. Jacques (depth: 17-32m)
- Corps de Garde (depth: 28m)
- Couline Bambou (depth: 18-35m)
- Corail Bulles (depth: 19-22m)
- Castle (depth: 15-23m)
All these dives sites are very close to the diving center and can be reached by boat in about 10 to 20 minutes.
Upon request it is also possible to arrange diving trips to other dive sites.
- Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates.
- All divers will be required to fill in a medical and liability form.
- Family members of the divers who are not diving can enjoy free boat trips and snorkeling as long as there is enough space on the boat.
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of a diving course, and on the biggest diving organizations by checking our Diving Courses page
Diving packages Prices
- Price for 1-4 dives: 55 Euro / dive
- Price for 5-9 dives: 53 Euro / dive
- Price for 10-14 dives: 51 Euro / dive
- Price for 15-20 dives: 49 Euro / dive
Please note that
- The right to go on these dives is not personal and more than one person can go on diving and use these dives packages.
- This is why the bigger packages are ideal for groups/families that plan to go diving.
- These dives packages are only valid for using at the diving center at Tamarin (next to Flic en Flac).
- The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition, not suffering from cardio vascular, hearing or respiratory problems.
- The diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.