Full Day Boat Trip To Ile aux Chats & Ile Hermitage in Rodrigues
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Duration||7 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||08:30 - 16:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Minimum no. of participants: 4|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Boat Trip to Ile aux Chats & Ile Hermitage (Rodrigues) - Overview
Mauritius Attractions has got everything planned for an exclusive excursion in Rodrigues. Discover a breathtaking journey of discovery to Ile aux Chats and Ile Hermitage with the privilege to admire the stunning coral reef and the colourful marine life of the lagoon.
Accompanied by a professional and experienced guide, you will spend an entire day enjoying the island life surrounded by scenic landscapes and clear waters. You can also savour a delicious lunch on the beach. Everything is set to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
Highlights of this trip:
- A wonderful sea trip of around 7 hours
- Opportunity to visit 2 famed Rodriguan Islets - Ile aux Chats & Ile Hermitage
- Explore the colourful marine life and stunning seascapes on your snorkelling break
- A friendly expert guide to give you interesting insights throughout the day
- Enjoy a mouthwatering buffet-style BBQ on the beach
Boat Trip to Rodriguan Islets (Ile aux Chats & Ile Hermitage) - Inclusions:
- Explore 2 islets in a single trip - Ile aux Chats and Ile Hermitage
- Discover the colourful marine life and stunning seascapes
- Have a refreshing swim in the crystal clear lagoon
- Snorkel in one of the best sites of Rodrigues Island
- Enjoy a buffet-style BBQ lunch on the beach
- Experienced and professional guide
- Optional: Pick-up from your hotel/place of accommodation (to be confirmed at the time of booking)
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Rodrigues island.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French. The drivers, citizens of Rodrigues, will be happy to provide you with information about Rodrigues and each of its sights.
There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Anse Mourouk, Rodrigues
|Operating days:||Everyday (excluding public holidays)|
|Duration:||7 hours 30 min|
|Activity Time:||08h30 - 16h00|
About the Full Day Guided Trip to Ile aux Chats & Ile Hermitage - Rodrigues
Pack your bags and head out on this exciting boat trip with your friends and family to discover Ile aux Chats, one of the main islands in Rodrigues' vast lagoon, and explore the neighbouring island, Ile Hermitage, known for its legendary buried treasure. Get on your boat with the most beautiful smile as you feel the excitement rising.
As you sail to your destination, watch the silver coastline slowly recede until you find yourself in the middle of the topaz blue ocean, glistening with sparkles as the mighty sun hits the surface of the water.
Halfway to Ile aux Chats, there is an incredible place called Couzoupa, popular for its spectacular underwater beauty, which makes it one of the best snorkelling sites in Rodrigues. This is the perfect opportunity to observe the rainbow-colored corals, the incredibly detailed fish that look like they were hand-painted, and the rich coral reefs that line the turquoise lagoon. Take the opportunity to jump into the crystal clear waters for a refreshing swim or to snorkel.
After your delicious lunch on the beach, the boat will head to Hermitage Island where you will have 1.5 hours to explore the different sides of the breathtaking green island.
Take this unique opportunity to climb to the top of the island and enjoy the breathtaking view of the turquoise lagoon and neighbouring islands. The swaying filaos will greet you majestically as you come ashore, while the white sand beach unfolds beautifully beneath your feet, with the lovely birds singing melodiously to welcome you.
After visiting the Ile Hermitage, at the end of the day it will be time to get back on the small boat to return to Rodrigues. On the way back, make the most of the sun and the pleasant views that surround you, whether to get the glow of the island, or to relax.
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach towel
- Bathing suits
- Spare clothes
- Minimum no. of participants: 4 pax
- Maximum no. of participants: 30 pax
- Snorkelling equipment is not provided; you must bring your own mask, fins and tube.
- A minimum of 4 adults is required for pre-booking.
- Complimentary Transport is available upon request and is subject to availability. It will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Veg menu is available upon request; the same is to be confirmed at the time of booking.
- This activity is not offered on public holidays.
|Full Day Boat Trip To Ile aux Chats & Ile Hermitage in Rodrigues|
|Price per Participant||38 Euros|