Ile Aux Cerfs Island- Exquisite Indian Menu
|Operating Hours||09:30 - 17:30|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Included in price|
|Comment||Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs are available every 30 minutes during operating hours between 09.30-17.30 (May to October) / 09.30- 18.00 (November to April)|
Ile Aux Cerfs Island- Exquisite Indian Menu
Tap into the flavours and colours of India with this mouth-watering set menu on the paradise island of Ile aux Cerfs. This Ile aux Cerfs tour is the ideal choice for the traveller who is looking to enjoy the Sun, white sandy beach, turquoise lagoon with a taste of India.
Spice up this memorable and enjoyable Ile aux Cerfs island tour including an Exquisite Indian Menu. This tour lets you relax and recharge your batteries amidst the sandy expanse of soothing beach as well as make you discover simple preparation and distinctive seasoning which combine to create the finest dishes with vibrant, unexpected flavours.
The Ile aux Cerfs Island tour includes:
- Boat transfers in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Welcome fruit cocktail at the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sand’s Bar
- Sun Mattress for the day
- Exquisite Indian set menu [finest Indian dishes of chicken, fish and vegetables] for lunch served at the La Chaumière Masala Indian Restaurant which offers a traditional and fusion Indian cuisine
- Drinks Package [0.5 LT water + 1 soft drink or 1 beer or 1 juice]
The Ile aux Cerfs day tour starts with a boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island. The boat transfer is done in the comfortable spacious motor boat, and the boat trip takes about 15 minutes. As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters.
You will have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon, snorkelling or just relaxation and tanning.
At around noon time for lunch, an Exquisite Indian Set Menu is served at the La Chaumière Masala. Spice up your time on Ile aux Cerfs with the aromatic flavours of the subcontinent as detailed below:
About La Chaumiere Masala Restaurant (Ile aux Cerfs):
Situated on the Hillside of Ile aux Cerfs, the restaurant offers authentic Indian food that has evolved over centuries. It offers the best of contemporary Indian cuisine, a true delight of Oriental flavours.
Indian Set Menu
- Our signature appetizer platter Red Pepper Chicken Tikka, Punjabi Samosa
- Avocado Chutney
- Raita Katchumber & Chutneys
- Tandoori bread basket
- Grilled chilli-curry leaf Dorado
- Coconut Chutney, Banana Chip
- Dal makhni
- Saffron rice
- Home Made Rasgulas &
- Kulfi Ice Cream
Drinks Package: 0.5 LT water + 1 soft drink or 1 beer or 1 juice
Menu Vegetarian Vegetable menu is available upon request. In case you would like a vegetarian meal, you are kindly please requested to inform us during the booking process.
- The Indian lunch is all about discovering the many flavours of the remarkable Indian cuisine.
- Indian food is all about having a variety of dishes and sharing them around the table with family, friends and your loves ones.
- Do not be afraid to experiment with the spice level, and if you opt for some of the more fiery selections!
- Above all, have fun with the above Indian Feast Menu and discover the flavour of Indian food under the Tropical Sun of Mauritius.
Add-ons to your Ile aux Cerfs Experience:
- Unlimited Drinks Package (1 hour during lunch): It is an All Inclusive Beverage package offered during lunch (for a period of 1 hour) including house wines, beers, soft drinks and water.
- Parasailing - It is possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs. The parasailing offers you a breath-taking bird’s eye view of Ile aux Cerfs Island, its beautiful beaches and the beautiful east coast lagoon, making it a truly memorable and worthwhile experience. You can go for the parasailing as individual or as a pair.
- Opening Hours:
- Sands Bar: 09.00 am- 05.00 pm
- La Chaumiere Masala Restaurant: 12.30 pm- 3.00 pm
- Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs are offered offered from 09.30 to 17.30 during May to October and 09.30- 18.00 during November to April. The boat transfers to Ile aux Cerfs are available every 30 minutes, accordingly you benefit maximum flexibility on the exact time you can start / end the tour
- For an additional charge is also possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs
- For an additional cost we can offer you the Unlimited Drinks Package (1 hour during lunch).
- Price per Adult: 45 Euro
- Price per Child (2-10): 32 Euro
- Price per Baby (0-2): Free of Charge
- Supplement for having the all-inclusive drinks package (instead of the standard drinks package): 8 Euro /person
- Parasailing on Ile aux Cerfs – 24 Euro /person