Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour – Exclusive
|Operating Hours||06:00 - 18:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Seating capacity of maximum 4 passengers.|
Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour in Mauritius
An Exclusive Helicopter Sightseeing Tour to the Underwater Waterfall of Mauritius - the best invitation to sublimate your holiday experience!
We offer you an amazing helicopter tour taking you over the spectacular Underwater Waterfall and landmarks in the south-western part of the island.
The beautiful underwater waterfall, an optical illusion, is located near the shores of Le Morne Brabant in the South-West of Mauritius. The illusion is the result from the movement of sand and silt sediments under the influence of powerful underwater currents.
The view of the underwater waterfall is absolutely breathtaking when seen from a helicopter and by many it is considered a true wonder not to be missed.
Mauritius Helicopter Tour Departure points:
For your convenience, you can opt to enjoy the Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour in Mauritius departing from:
- Mauritius International Airport, OR
- Helipads: choose any of the helipads located in the North, East or South of the island (as per the List of Helipads below).
Advantages of the Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour
- Enjoy an Exclusive Underwater Waterfall Helicopter tour for only you and your partners/guests
- Enjoy a fully customized tour itinerary according to your wishes
- The pilot - trained in the highest safety standards - will personally guide and inform you about the fantastic landscapes en route.
More about the Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour in Mauritius:
The helicopter crew will greet you upon arrival to the airport / helipad of your choice and once ready, you will board on one of the Bell Jet Ranger helicopters, equipped with 4 passenger seats.
Enjoy aerial views of coastline, the fantastic silhouettes of Le Morne Brabant Mountain and the unbelievable Underwater Waterfall. The underwater waterfall of Mauritius with a spectacular gamut of greens, blues, and whites, creates a deceiving impression that it drops down just like a raging waterfall.
At the south-western part of the island, you will also get to see a stunning panoramas of the Indian Ocean, the turquoise lagoons, fascinating coral reefs, followed by purely white sandy beaches bordered by palm trees.
This helicopter sightseeing tour unfolds another side of Mauritius where you will feast your eyes on the enchanting sights of incredible mountain ranges, perfect postcard lagoons, while sand beaches, undulating sugar cane fields and many other spectacular views.
Flying over this picturesque Underwater Waterfall is a rewarding experience which you will cherish forever!
Airport Tour - Itinerary
Enjoy a memorable 45-minute Underwater Waterfall Sightseeing Helicopter tour with your loved ones.
The Helicopter Trip - Flight Route:
- Ile aux Cerfs
- View of Le Morne
- Mauritius Underwater Waterfall – Le Morne
- Grand Bassin
- Black River Gorges
- Chamarel Colored Earths and Waterfalls
Helipads Tour - Itinerary
Enjoy an amazing helicopter sightseeing tour of the Mauritius Underwater Waterfall departing from any of the helipads located in the North, East or South of the island.
Routes and flight duration will vary as per the chosen helipad and its location.
The Helicopter Trip - Helipads
North Coast Helipads:
- LUX* Grand Gaube Hotel / Maritim Hotel / Royal Palm
- Flight duration: 1 hr 15 mins
East Coast Helipads:
- Le Prince Maurice Hotel / St Geran Hotel / Belle Mare Plage Hotel / Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa / Domaine Anse Jonchee / Anahita Residents
- Flight duration: 60 mins
South Coast Helipads:
- Domaine du Chasseur - Nouvelle France / Le Paradis Hotel / Bel Ombre Golf Course / Les Chalets en Champagne - Varangue Sur Morne
- Flight duration: 20 mins
Helicopter Sightseeing Tour From Helipads - Comments & Limitations:
- This helicopter sightseeing tour departs from the airport or any helipad of your choice to landmarks and sights as per the package.
- The fleet comprises of only modern helicopters, each with a seating capacity of 4 passengers.
- A trained and experienced helicopter pilot, according to global safety standards, will guide you throughout your amazing trip.
- In case of 3 or more passengers, the flight trip will only be offered under the weight limitation.
- For all flights departing from the helipads, landing fee may be applicable as per the policy of the helipad operator and is to be paid directly on the day at the helipad.
Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour – from AIRPORT
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for up to 2 participants: 790 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 3 participants: 980 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 4 participants: 1150 Euro
Mauritius Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour – from HELIPADS:
North Region Helipads:
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for up to 2 participants: 990 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 3 participants: 1180 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 4 participants: 1390 Euro
East Region Helipads:
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for up to 2 participants: 850 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 3 participants: 1050 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 4 participants: 1220 Euro
South Region Helipads:
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for up to 2 participants: 390 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 3 participants: 450 Euro
- Underwater Waterfall Helicopter Tour for 4 participants: 550 Euro
Important Details to Submit
In order to process any helicopter booking, client MUST provide the following details:
- Name of each participant as per the passports and the Gender
- Passport number
- Date of birth of each participant
- Weight of each participant
- In case of any Children or baby, please specify same with the above details
Customers who bought this activity also purchased