Luxury Sunset Catamaran Cruise - North Coast
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||17:00 - 19:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The cruise can accommodate a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 18 participants.|
Luxury Sunset Catamaran Cruise - North Coast Mauritius
Enjoy a memorable luxury catamaran cruise at sunset along the resplendent North coast of Mauritius.
Experience the sheer magnificence of a tropical sunset in an evening out with family, friends or your partner aboard a lavish catamaran sailing on the calm, beautiful turquoise water of the northern lagoon.
Once you step on-board, you will be welcomed by an amazing crew and shortly after, you will be off sailing along the beautiful Grand Baie lagoon towards Coin de Mire island. It’s a perfect way to enjoy a pleasant view of the northern islets and admire from the ocean the extraordinary blend of warm hues in the sky as the sun sinks below the horizon.
You will spend two pleasing hours on a Leopard 43 Catamaran, boasting of a highly comfortable design and premium materials. You will be able to enjoy a delicious meal, snacks and drinks, against a supplement, while the catamaran glides smoothly over the calm waters of the Mauritian lagoon.
Sit back and relax as the cool winds softly kiss your skin, the gorgeous sky turns golden, and the sea reflects the palette of dazzling hues and colours! The beautiful landscape of the quiet Northern bay will be an excellent backdrop for you to unwind in. This luxury catamaran cruise will be a memorable venture that you will cherish all your life.
Food & Beverages on-board
As part of your sunset catamaran cruise, the following is provided against a supplement:
- Assortment of toast
- Wine (red, white, rosé)
- Soft drinks
About The Catamaran - Leopard 43
The Leopard 43 features high standard materials, refined design and spacious areas for an amazing time at sea. Catering for groups of up to 4 participants, you are sure to enjoy an unforgettable day cruising experience aboard.
The catamaran is an air-conditioned one and as such, you will enjoy a high level luxury in a cosy setting. You will benefit from various amenities such as a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious interior and an exterior lounge including a dining area, large comfortable sunbeds and two trampolines. This first-class catamaran is also embedded with an auto-pilot, a GPS navigation system and an audio system with a smartphone’s port.
In terms of accommodation, it offers four luxurious bedroom suites wherein one additional bed can be added for one child in each of the two front bedrooms. Each room is well air-conditioned and includes an HD TV, a private en-suite bathroom with a cupboard.
Catamaran Facilities on board
- A fully equipped Leopard 43 Catamaran with 4 bedroom suites
- Air-conditioned Catamaran
- Lounge/ dining room (inside and outside) and 1 large deck at the front of the vessel
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large comfortable sunbeds and 2 trampolines at the front of the catamaran
- Bath and beach towels
- Snorkelling and basic fishing equipment
- Mobile phone charger (on battery)
- HD TV
- CD and radio (port for smartphone)
- Hot water (solar panels)
- Location: North
- Operating days: All Days
- Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Time: Start: 17:00 - End: 19:00
- Minimum number of person: 4 participants
- Maximum number of person: 18 participants
- All participants, including kids as from 3 years old must wear a life jacket during the whole cruise
- The itinerary can be modified upon the client’s request following the management’s approval
- Price for the Luxury Sunset Catamaran Cruise (bare boat): 380 Euro
- Catering per participant: 39 Euro
Customers who bought this activity also purchased