Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere
|Operating Hours||08:00 - 16:30|
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Participants should be Certified Open Water Divers|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Pereybere) - Overview
Explore the striking beauty of the underwater world of Mauritius during your holidays and become an advanced, open water scuba diving professional.
Earn an internationally recognized PADI Advanced Diver or SSI Advanced Diver certification through the expertise of the professional diving instructors who are here to guide you.
Highlights of this activity:
- Earn an internationally recognized PADI Advanced Diver or SSI Advanced Diver certification
- Become an advanced scuba diver through this professional diving course
- Polish your diving skills through a training with experts
- Discover the surreal underwater world of northern coast
- There is a chance to spot some gorgeous dolphins, and sea turtles
- Dive at popular diving sites to discover real hidden gems
Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Pereybere) - Inclusions
- Registration fees
- A total of 5 Dives: 2 Compulsory Dives (Deep & Underwater Navigation) + 3 Dives (chosen with the instructor)
- Online e-Learning materials that includes all the theoretical knowledge required
- 5 knowledge reviews to complete
- Certification (choose either PADI Advanced Diver or SSI Advanced Diver)
- All equipment provided upon arrival (wetsuits, mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device and a tank)
- Insurance and log books included
- Safe lockers to store belongings during diving sessions
- Access to facilities of the diving centre
- Onboard safety measures and first aid kit
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place /place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Pereybere, Northern Region
|Starting Time:||08:30 - 16:00 (Flexible options available upon request)|
|Course Duration:||2.5 Days|
|These diving package are offered everyday except Sunday|
About The Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere
Get ready to expand your knowledge and train at the highest of standards for the Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving course in Mauritius. The package consists of a total of 5 dives, with 2 compulsory dives; notably the ‘Deep & Underwater Navigation’, and 3 dives that you choose with the instructor. You will also have 5 knowledge reviews to complete before you receive your certification.
The advanced course is all about excitement and exploration. You can start as soon as you have completed the Open Water Diving course. According to your preference, you can choose either a PADI Advanced Diver certification or an SSI Advanced Diver certification; both internationally recognized. It is also possible for Junior Open Water Divers (at least 12 years old) to get enrolled in this advanced diving course.
The advanced scuba diving course lasts for 2 and a half days, with dives starting at 7:00 am and ending at 11:30 am. There are 2 tank dives that are carried per day, and the ‘Knowledge Reviews’ are filled in just after the dives. Equipment is provided upon arrival including the logbooks. There will be a briefing before your diving sessions and all your questions can be directed to the expert divers to clear any doubts.You will be assisted by highly trained SSI, PADI, and CMAS instructors for a wonderful scuba diving experience.
PADI/ SSI Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Pereybere
There cannot be a better place for you to expand your scuba skills than in the waters of Mauritius which provide ideal training conditions all year round.
Earn an internationally recognized PADI Advanced Diver or SSI Advanced Diver certification through the expertise of the professional diving instructors who are here to guide you
Additional Information About The Scuba Diving Centre In Mauritius
The diving center, fully-equipped and certified, offers amazing diving experiences around the five northern islets of Mauritius. These spots are considered as great diving sites where both beginners and advanced divers can experience depths and topographies of all levels. Diving sites include; square profiles, multilevel dives, caves, wreck explorations, cliffs, coral gardens, shark dives, drift dives and safari dives.
The full-time and highly trained SSI, PADI and CMAS instructors provide diving courses and programs designed to suit your needs. The diving centre is equipped with: a reception, a dive shop, changing rooms, Wifi and an external air & nitrox compressor room. There are also safe lockers to store your belongings.
The centre is pleased to allow beginners and experienced divers to choose their own training path through several international Scuba Diving organizations such as: PADI, SSI, SDI and TDI.
MARES diving equipment (Regulators, Gauges, Buoyancy Control Devices, Fins and Masks) purchased in 2017 and well maintained
LUXFER Aluminum Cylinders
DIVERS ALERT NETWORK Emergency Oxygen and First Aid on board
Dive Centre consisting of:
- Wet Area
- Equipment Room
- Compressor Room
- Training Pool
- Outside hang out area
- Full time, highly trained CMA, PADI and SSI instructors
- Divers Alert Network emergency oxygen and first aid on board.
- Spare clothes
- Towel and other items that you deem necessary
- Certificate of Open Water Diver.
- Medical certification of good health not older than 1 year
|Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Pereybere|
|Price per participant:||410 Euro|