Padi (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Flic en Flac
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The open water diver course can be completed in 3 ½ days, however, this may vary depending on the number of dives you choose to do each day|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Padi Advanced Open Water Diver Course - Flic en Flac Overview
Looking to improve your diving skills, have more exciting experiences and gain more confidence while diving? Go for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program that will boost your diving experience by helping you take your previously acquired set of diving skills to the next level.
During the PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver Course, you’ll get to practise deeper diving sessions with 5 open sea dives as well as learn more about underwater navigation with certified professionals. This package is for diving lovers, who want to push their skills further and discover the underwater world in one of the best diving destinations!
- Best way for you to become a proficient diver and increase your underwater diving skills
- Learn how to safely access deeper waters accompanied by a professional instructor
- Get more dives under your belt while learning in a safe and natural environment
- Dive in one of the best spots of the island, the West coast of Mauritius
- This package is offered only for Certified divers
Padi (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver Course (Flic en Flac) - Inclusions
- 5 open sea deep dives expeditions
- PADI course book
- International PADI certification
- Full diving equipment
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place /place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Flic en Flac, West Region
|Course Duration:||3 ½ days* (Flexible options available upon request)|
|Operating Hours:||Monday & Saturday: 08:30 - 16:00|
|Tuesday to Friday: 08:30 - 13:00|
|Operating Days:||Everyday except on Sunday|
*Note: The open water diver course can be completed in 3 ½ days, however, the exact number of days depends on the number of dives you will decide to go on each day
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Flic en Flac - West of Mauritius
What better place to expand your knowledge of diving than in one of the most prized diving destinations? Take the next step in your diving journey and sign up for the PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Mauritius.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diving course includes the basics of special dives along with 5 open water dives and an internationally recognized certification.
What will you learn?
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner
- And much, much more - depending on the dives you choose
About Diving in Mauritius
Home to crystal clear water, abundant fish life and colourful reefs, diving in Mauritius provides magnificent backdrops. Unlike the reefs in other popular diving spots, the coral reefs in Mauritius have not been significantly bleached or affected by the warming of the ocean. The island is home to a variety of colourful fish such as the kingfish, moray eels, triggerfish, stone fish, lionfish, parrot fish, leaf fish and sea slugs. You will also have the chance to see mesmerising and colourful soft corals and algae and if luck is on your side, spot some gorgeous dolphins and sea turtles!
All year round Mauritius is a very safe and beautiful location for a diving holiday. Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions.
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of diving courses, and on the biggest diving organizations by checking our Diving Courses page.
Towel and other items that you deem necessary
Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates.
Medical certification of good health not older than 1 year
|Padi (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver Course|
|Price per Participant||385 Euros|