Private Sightseeing Flight Trip
|Operating Hours||From 08:00|
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The plane is suitable for only one passenger at a time|
A sightseeing tourist flight in a light aircraft is one of the most thrilling and exciting ways to see the beautiful Mauritius from up above.
This superb sightseeing flight offers a unique bird’s eye view of Mauritius Northern mountain range, coastal area, beaches, lagoons and countryside.
It is a fascinating flight over Mauritius for you to discover the beauty and charm of Mauritius and to enjoy many breathtaking panoramic views.
The departure point for the flight is from the airfield situated at Rivière du Rempart at the North East of Mauritius. There you will meet the pilot, be shown to the aircraft and will receive a short briefing before boarding the plane. Also, you can relax at the airfield’s lounge and have drinks or a snack before the flight.
Your pilot will ensure you see the famous landmarks and points of interest as you complete one fascinating circuit around at the Northern region of the island.
The flight is done at low attitude of up to 1500ft to guarantee clear and close view of all sights and landmarks and provide many picture perfect moments (don’t forget to bring a camera!).
The sightseeing flight trip is done on private basis where you will be sitting alongside the pilot who is there to answer any question you might have and to show you all the sights.
- Capacity - can accommodate 1 person
- Aircraft Type: ULM - Microlight
- We guarantee full privacy – you will enjoy an exclusive sightseeing flight trip only you and the pilot
- You can choose between 30min and 60min sightseeing flights
- Price for 20 minutes seaplane flight – 1 person: 109 Euros
- Price for 30 minutes seaplane flight – 1 person: 149 Euros
- Price for 60 minutes seaplane flight – 1 person: 249 Euros