Glass Bottom Boat To Blue Bay Marine Park
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Minimum no. of participants: 2|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Glass Bottom Boat To Blue Bay Marine Park - Overview
Enjoy a Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay including snorkeling at the Blue Bay Marine Park.
The Blue Bay Marine Park, situated on the South East coast of Mauritius near Mahebourg, is one of the best places to see the beautiful marine life and to go snorkeling in Mauritius.
This activity is for those who love animals and the sea. You will be delighted by the underwater world at the reefs.
Highlights of this activity:
- Enjoy a Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay
- Snorkeling at the Blue Bay Marine Park, one of the best places to discover a unique marine life
- Feast your eyes on some of the bluest waters and most breathtaking white sandy beaches
- Jump into the water and enjoy swimming in the clear blue water away from the crowd
- Ideal option for families with young children or for those with very little time to spare
Glass Bottom Boat To Blue Bay Marine Park inclusions:
- 1 hour Glass Bottom Boat trip
- Guided visit of Blue Bay Marine Park
- Snorkeling at the Blue Bay Marine Park
- See the underwater world onboard the boat
- Plunge into the water for some swimming and snorkeling
- Great view of the reef, fish and of large selection of corals at the park
- Snorkeling Gear is available on the boat
Blue Bay, South East Region
|Operational Days:||All Days|
|Activity Time:||Between 8.30am and 15.00pm - ** Activity time will be subject to the time slots of the boat. (If clients miss their specific time slot booked, there will be no money refund or rescheduling)|
Glass Bottom Boat Trip and Snorkeling at Blue Bay Mauritius
Enjoy a Glass Bottom Boat trip to Blue Bay including snorkeling at the Blue Bay Marine Park
Sea lovers will enjoy this trip to the marine park. Sit in your boat and depart for the reefs while feeling the cool day breeze brushing against your skin. Take in the beauty of the surrounding while gazing at the underwater world from the boat. You will then stop in the middle of the marine park and get to snorkel and discover the magical world of the reefs.
The total area of the Marine Park is 353 hectares; it includes the lagoon and extends about one kilometer seaward from the reef crest.
At an average depth of 5.5 meters, with crystal clear water offering great visibility, the snorkeling conditions are ideal. You will have a great view of the reef, fish and a large selection of corals (there are more than 50 different species of corals at the park!).
The Blue Bay Marine Park is home to mangroves, algae, sea grasses, corals, and other marine organisms. There is also a wide variety of fish species that include Damselfish, Surgeonfish, Butterfly fish, juvenile Sailfin tangs, as well as tiny Pipefish and large Trumpet fish.
All these make the glass bottom boat trip at the Marine Park a wondrous experience.
More information about the the Glass Bottom boat trip:
This 1 hour glass bottom boat trip departs every day directly from the Blue Bay public beach, offering very easy and quick access to the Blue Bay Marine Park. The boat trip takes less than 5 minutes each way, offering you maximum time to enjoy at the Blue Bay Marine Park.
Once at the Blue Bay Marine Park, you can choose to stay on-board the glass bottom boat, or to enjoy some swimming and snorkeling. Since this trip departs directly from the Blue Bay beach you are sure to save precious time on travelling by boat, making it the ideal option for families with young children or for those with very little time to spare.
- Minimum no. of participants: 2
- Upon special requests, the trip can be organized during different times(between 8.30am and 3.00pm).
- The Glass Bottom Boat trip from Blue Bay departs every day between 8.30am and 4.00pm, with the last boat departing at 3.00pm.
- The experience and snorkeling time for both trips is the same.
- Snorkeling Gear is available on the boat but it is recommended to bring your own for sanitary reasons
|Glass Bottom Boat To Blue Bay Marine Park|
|Price per Adult||18 Euros|
|Price per Child (ages 3-11)||15 Euros|
|Price per Baby (ages 0-2)||Free of Charge|
Very pleasant experience,