Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Mauritius North
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||10:00 - 16:00|
|Transportation||Included in price|
Bounty Pirate Boat Trip - Mauritius North
Enjoy a unique fun-filled cruise aboard the Pirate Boat
Welcome on board! Get ready for a full-day adventure on the artistically crafted wooden pirate boat and set to enjoy sailing through the crystal clear blue water in the north of Mauritius. You will cruise along the coral reefs and during the cruise, the boat will stop for breaks in some key locations where you can enjoy a swim and some snorkelling in the sea. Or you might as well enjoy the sun on board.
The boat will depart from Grand Bay at 10:00 a.m. You will be welcomed by a warm welcoming professional crew. The latter who will also cater for your every need making sure that you enjoy the cruise to the fullest.
A breath-taking scenery awaits you. You are sure to have spectacular view of the North islands, such as Coin De Mire and magnificent coral reefs. At around noon, you will enjoy relaxing moments admiring the Casita bay and the Pereybere Beach.
Snorkelling is a great way to have a glimpse into the fascinating marine life and the underwater world and the North Coast is considered as one of the best snorkelling paradise locations in Mauritius.
About the boat:
The Happy Day Cruise will give you the feeling of being a pirate. The amazing wooden sailing Pirate Style Boat gives you the chance for a wondrous fun experience with the opportunity to have special memories with the smell of the salty sea.
Sailing on the pirate boat will take you back in time to the old days of the pirates.
The northern edge of Mauritius has stunning views out to the islands off the coast, most obviously the imposing islet of Coin de Mire off the coast of Cap Malheureux. Cape ‘Misfortune’ in English, this village was named for the number of ships that foundered on its rocks) is a place of great historical importance for Mauritius.
The Casita bay is well-known for being one of the best swimming spot of Mauritius with its deep turquoise water. The north is a unique site on the sun-drenched coast of Mauritius and you are sure to be captivated by the tranquillity of the crystal clear turquoise water.
As part of this splendid excursion, you will appreciate and enjoy:
- Boat departure at 10.00 am
- Welcoming & briefing of the day itinerary by the friendly staff of Bounty, & briefing by the boat captain who will give you a sneak peak of the adventure ahead.
- Amazing panoramic view of the Ocean & Fishermen's village (North Coast) during the trip.
- More Cruising time in the crystal clear waters of the beautiful Northern Coast of Mauritius, enjoying stunning landscapes in the Lagoons of Cap Malheureux, Bain Boeuf and Pereybere
- Entertainment is ensured by the crew member on board which including music and folk tales and also exciting sega dance & saxophone music on request
- Selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks offered throughout the day
- Exploratory snorkelling in key sites in the bluest lagoon which is the natural habitat for an array of various tropical fish species.
It is in a musical and friendly atmosphere that you will enjoy a succulent barbecue. There will be live music with Sega dance either before your lunch or after, as per your request.
- Octopus salad
- Smoked marlin canapé
- Mini- chicken peri peri
- BBQ Chicken
- BBQ chicken sausages
- BBQ Fish & coral sauce
- 1 Gambas
- Rice safrané
- Mixed salad
**Optional ½ Lobster : 30 Euro / person
- Mixed fruit salad
Selection of complimentary drinks
Unlimited supply of a selection of drinks including both soft drinks (Water & Dasani, Coke, Juice, Coke Zero & Sprite) and alcoholic beverages (wine, punch, rum and beer)
*CD Player upon request & from own selection
- The Fun Pirate cruise is offered everyday
- Requires a minimum of 10 persons to operate
- Facilities such as toilets, open deck, music system
- Snorkelling equipment’s available
- 10 floating seats
What to bring: We suggest bringing hats, t-shirts, sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, towels and swimsuits.
Price per person: 75 Euro
Customers who bought this activity also purchased