Half Day Private Catamaran Cruise At Balaclava
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Snorkelling equipment is available onboard.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Half Day Private Catamaran Cruise At Balaclava - Overview
This half day cruise is ideal for those wishing to enjoy an exciting time at sea with their loved ones; family or friends, in an intimate setting.
The luxurious catamaran will take you on a discovery venture along the North-West coast of the island where you will get to bask in the beauty of the magnificent lagoon and the breathtaking surroundings. You will have an excellent range of entertainment options from snorkelling to live musical performances onboard; you will be spoilt for choice.
- Have a wonderful experience on this catamaran, designed to offer you a maximum of comfort and intimacy
- Discover the peaceful, gorgeous atmosphere of the Northern coast while spending quality time with family or friends
- A dedicated crew at your service throughout the cruise to ensure all your needs and wishes are met
- Glide on the calm, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean from Balaclava to Mont Choisy (Ile aux Phales)
- You will be given a splendid snorkelling opportunity through a vibrant marine park along the way
- Relish a gourmet Asian Fusion BBQ lunch and complimentary beverages
Half Day Private Catamaran Cruise At Balaclava - Inclusions
- Sail aboard a high-performance Power Catamaran
- 4 hours private catamaran cruise in the lagoon
- Cruise past Mont Choisy (Ile aux Phales)
- Snorkelling break near a marine park
- Chef-inspired Asian Fusion BBQ Lunch
- Dedicated Crew on-board
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Balaclava - North Region
|The duration of this trip is 4 hours|
|The Catamaran cruise is operational all days|
|09h00 - 13h00|
Half Day Private Catamaran Cruise At Balaclava
Enjoy a private tropical cruise aboard the fastest catamaran, the Turtle Cruiser, currently operating in Mauritius.
This half day private catamaran cruise at Balaclava will have you spending a wonderful time at sea with your loved ones. You will sail through the north coast and cruise past some interesting sites where you will be able to see some islets belonging to Mauritius. This catamaran cruise will also have you feast on a Chef-inspired BBQ lunch and get you to feel like royalty with the excellent private butler service onboard.
The catamaran cruise offers you the chance to get onboard at either 9 am or 11 am at Balaclava in the North region of the island. The cruise will last for a total of 4 hours so, depending on what time you board the catamaran, you will get back at either 1 pm or 3 pm.
Experience an enjoyable, intimate time onboard with the possibility of relishing a gourmet Asian Fusion BBQ lunch. If you are vegetarian, you will have the choice between a veg or an Indian one, provided you make it known in advance. You will also be offered complimentary beverages such as soft drinks, beer and wine, amongst others.
The catamaran will stop briefly by the charming isle of Ile aux Phales for you to explore and will also give a splendid snorkelling opportunity through a vibrant marine park along the way.
About the Turtle Cruiser catamaran
Designed and custom built in Mauritius by leading yacht developer Rayvin Yachts Ltd, the Turtle Cruiser is an innovative high-performance Power Catamaran. The Turtle Cruiser concept is different from other catamarans as it was conceived for privacy and exclusivity. Crafted with luxury, utility, and safety in mind, the catamaran is recognised for its stylish design as well as for its fast manoeuvrability.
Its system warrants fuel efficiency, low gas emissions, and negligible levels of vibration and noise, thus ensuring smooth rides to passengers. In addition, the Power Catamaran is equipped with all-modern navigational technology and safety devices, including top class GPS and Fishfinder technology.
Turtle Cruiser is fully licensed by the Tourism Authority of Mauritius to operate commercial catamaran excursions in the Republic of Mauritius.
- Sun block cream for sun protection
- Spare set of clothes and towel
- Maximum boat capacity: 18 persons
- All participants are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who is the parent, relative or legal guardian of the minor and must be under adult supervision at all times.
- The Captain reserves the right to change/alter the itinerary at any time during the trip (e.g due to adverse sea conditions).
- Clients will be requested to sign a Personal Liability Agreement at the departure point, prior to the cruise
- Snorkelling equipment is available onboard but you can choose to bring your own for sanitary reasons.
|Boat Charter (Up to 2 Persons)||495 Euros|
|Additional Adult||49 Euros|
|Additional Child||29 Euros|