Ile Aux Cerfs Island Tour - Promotion!
|Operating Hours||09:30 - 17:30|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs are available every 30 minutes during operating hours between 09.30-17.30 (May to October) / 09.30- 18.00 (November to April)|
Enjoy a day full of fun and relaxation on a true paradise island!
This trip was chosen by “Mauritius Travel Magazine” has the “BEST VALUE FOR MONEY TRIP TO ILE AUX CERFS”.
You will get to spend a full day at Ile aux Cerfs, having a delicious 3 course Set menu or BBQ lunch menu for lunch at the Sands Grill situated along the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs.
This Ile aux Cerfs tour offers a day of pure relaxation as you soak up the sun on the dazzling white sand and swim in the warm turquoise waters that fringe the beaches. You will get to stay on one of the picture-postcard beaches of Ile aux Cerfs and enjoy swimming and snorkelling in the beautiful lagoon surrounding the Island.
You can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities available on the island and of the various water sports.
The Ile aux Cerfs Tour includes:
- Boat transfers in a comfortable motor boat to Ile aux Cerfs and back to shore
- Welcome fruit cocktail at the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sand’s Bar
- Sun Mattress for the day
- Delicious 3 Course Lunch OR BBQ Lunch served at the Sands Grill (seafood restaurant)
- Drinks Package [Optional]
The Ile aux Cerfs day tour starts with a boat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs Island. The boat transfer is done in the comfortable spacious motor boat, and the trip takes about 15 minutes. As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters.
Once you reach Ile aux Cerfs you will be guided to the famous Ile aux Cerfs Sands Bar where you will start your Ile aux Cerfs experience with a refreshing fruit cocktail. Then after you will have free time to spend on the beach, going for a stroll, swimming in the lagoon or just relaxation at the Sand’s bar or on the beach.
For your convenience, as part of the package, you will have a Sun Mattress for the day to lie down or for tanning just beside the beautiful beach.
At around noon time a delicious 3 Course Lunch OR BBQ Lunch served at the Sands Grill. Should you be interested, you can also book the Drinks package for a supplement as detailed here below.
About the Sands Grill Restaurant (Ile aux Cerfs):
The Sands Grill beach restaurant is a barefoot restaurant serves lightly grilled, fried or steamed local fish, seafood, Mauritian dishes & pizza. The restaurant is also well known for its ideal location right on the main beach of Ile aux Cerfs. Just beside the main restaurant you will find the Sands Bar, offering a selection of drinks, light lunch dishes, pizzas and snacks.
The Sands Grill Lunch Menu
As part of this tour, you have the flexibility of choosing any of the following lunch menus:
Lunch at Sands Grill (seafood restaurant)
Option 1: Standard 3 Course Menu
- Starter: Caesar Salad with curried chicken skewer, sprinkle parmesan cheese
- Main Course: Char grill fish filter, lemon rice and steamed vegetables
- Dessert: white coconut mousse, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
Option 2: Seafood 3 Course Menu
- Starter: Japanese style tuna tartar herb and toss mix green, with mint and papaya vinaigrette
- Main course: Char mix grilled seafood skewers (white fish, calamari and mussels), Vegetable tagliatelline, green & black olive salsa
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate mousse, green pistachio ice cream & caramel sauce
Option 3: BBQ Lunch Menu
- Main Course: Grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled sausages (lamb and chicken)
- Side dishes: Potato wedges, side salad, garlic bread
- Dessert: Banana Flambee & Vanilla Ice cream
Menu Vegetarian – Vegetable menu is available upon request. In case you would like a vegetarian meal, you are kindly please requested to inform us during the booking process.
You can choose when to have the lunch which is offered anytime between 12:30 - 15:00.
- Standard Drinks Package: 0.5 LT water + 1 soft drink or 1 beer or 1 juice – this package offered without time limitation and the drinks can be consumed throughout the day.
- Premium Drinks Package: 0.5 LT water + ½ bottle of house wine OR 2 soft drinks or 2 beers or 2 juices – this package offered without time limitation and the drinks can be consumed throughout the day.
- Parasailing - It is possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs. The parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Ile aux Cerfs Island, its beautiful beaches and the beautiful east coast lagoon, making it a truly memorable and worthwhile experience. You can go for the parasailing as individual or as a pair. The parasailing is offered for an additional fee of 24 Euro/person. The total duration of this excursion is of about 25-30 minutes, including a parasail flight of about 5-7 min.
- Opening Hours:
- Sands Bar: 09.00 am- 05.00 pm
- Sands Grill Restaurant: 12.30 am- 3.00 pm
- Boat transfers to/from Ile aux Cerfs are available every 30 minutes during operating hours between 09.30-17.30 (May to October) / 09.30- 18.00 (November to April)
- For an additional charge is also possible to organize for you to do parasailing during your time on Ile aux Cerfs
- For an additional cost we can offer you the Drinks Package
Ile aux Cerfs Tour Package Prices:
Price per Adult for:
- Menu 1 - Standard Menu: 42 Euro
- Menu 2 - Seafood Menu: 58 Euro
- Menu 3 - BBQ Menu: 37 Euro
Price per Child (2-10):
- Menu 1 - Standard Menu: 22 Euro
- Menu 2 - Seafood Menu: 30 Euro
- Menu 3 - BBQ Menu: 19 Euro
Price per Baby (0-2): Free of Charge
Optional Drinks Pacakge:
- Standard Drinks Package: 0.5 LT water + 1 soft drink or 1 beer or 1 juice – this package offered without time limitation and the drinks can be consumed throughout the day 9 Euro
- Premium Drinks Package: 0.5 LT water + ½ bottle of house wine OR 2 soft drinks or 2 beers or 2 juices - this package offered without time limitation and the drinks can be consumed throughout the day. 18 Euro
Parasailing on Ile aux Cerfs – 24 Euro/person