Pirate Boat Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs
|Operating Days||Wednesday, Saturday|
|Duration||6 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||09:30 - 16:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Did you know?Watch and Swim with wild dolphins alongside Mauritius’ west coast. Take your snorkel, fin and mask and jump into the water, you can even hear their ‘singing’ under water.
Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs
Enjoy a unique Cruise along the East Coast on a Pirate Ship
Feel the wind in your hair and smell the salty sea as you enjoy an ultimate cruising adventure on our Pirate boat, departing from the South East of Mauritius.
This is an unforgettable trip on board a wooden sailing pirate style boat – you are sure that this will definitely be one of the highlights of your holidays on our tropical island.
The pirate boat (34-foot) is of unique design, made as a replica of a real pirate boat with two masts and five sails of wooden brown varnished.
Sailing on the pirate boat will take you back in time to the old days of the pirates.
Theme of this Cruise is of a Pirate Adventure World
As part of this splendid excursion, you will appreciate and enjoy:
- Full Day Trip on the pirate sailing boat (09:30 – 16:00)
- Departure from Pointe Jerome – South East of Mauritius
- More Cruising time in the turquoise waters of the beautiful South East Coast, enjoying stunning landscapes
- Motor boat visit to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Relaxation on the Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Savouring Pirates Lunch, including King Prawns
- Selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks offered throughout the day
- Sailing past the beautiful Ile aux Aigrettes Island
- Key Snorkeling sites into the lagoon / Gorgeous Aquatic sites of the South East
Further details on our Pirate Ship Cruise
The Pirate ship departs at 09:30 from the jetty at Pointe Jerome, at the South East of Mauritius.
You will board the pirate boat and will have a short pre departure briefing by the boat captain about the day schedule, the cruise plan and the safety measures.
Following the briefing, the pirate boat will set sail for a cruise inside the lagoon along the East coast seeing great views of the mountain range. You will visit the Trou Moutou Diving Spot, where you can swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters. Discover a plethora of marine life including fish and coral, as you dive here.
The Pirate boat will then cruise along the shore line heading towards the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls. Then when reaching the Grand River, you will go by small motor boats to visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream.
Following the visit to the waterfalls you will head back to the Pirate Boat for the lunch.
Hungry Delicious Pirates Lunch (Served on board around 12:30 Pm) includes:
- Fresh Baguettes / Butter Garlic Breads
- Potato Salads
- Fresh Vegetable Salads
- King prawns (300g – 350g)
- Delicious BBQ chicken
- Grilled Fish
- Banana Flambée
Selection of complimentary drinks
- Non-stop supply of a selection of drinks including both soft drinks (Water, Coke, Juice…) and alcoholic beverages(beer, local rum, white and red wine…)
After the lunch, the Pirate boat will be heading to Ile aux Cerfs Island which is a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying casuarinas and palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship.
After the visit to Ile aux Cerfs, you will be back on the Pirate boat who will set the sails in the direction of Pointe Jerome. All along, you will be able to admire the breathtaking sceneries of the South East while on board the Pirate ship.
You will arrive back around 16:00.
An unforgettable day is waiting for you!!
- The Pirate cruise is offered only on Saturdays and Wednesdays
- Requires a minimum of 5 persons to operate
- Facilities such as toilets, open deck, music system, life jackets and First Aid Kit are available
- Snorkeling equipments and gears are provided for free of charge
- The snorkeling time near Ile aux Aigrettes is flexible, depending on the tide. Whether it will be done in the morning or in the afternoon on the way back, will be decided by the Pirate boat captain on the day itself.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing hats, t-shirts, sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits
- Price per participant: 98 Euro
Great staff very entertaining very good day with them