Pirate Boat Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs
|Operating Days||Wednesday, Sunday|
|Duration||6 hrs 30 mins|
|Activity Time||09:30 - 16:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
Luxury Pirate Boat Cruise to Ile Aux Cerfs
Enjoy a unique Luxury Cruise along the East Coast on a Pirate Ship
Feel the wind in your hair and smell the salty sea as you enjoy an ultimate cruising adventure on our very Luxurious Pirate boat, departing from the South East of Mauritius.
This is an unforgettable trip on board a wooden sailing pirate style boat – you are sure that this will definitely be one of the highlights of your holidays on our tropical island.
The pirate boat (34-foot) is of unique design, made as a replica of a real pirate boat with two masts and five sails of wooden brown varnished.
Sailing on the pirate boat will take you back in time to the old days of the pirates.
Theme of this Luxurious Cruise is of a Pirate Adventure World
As part of this splendid excursion, you will appreciate and enjoy:
- Full Day Trip on the luxurious pirate sailing boat (09:30 – 16:00)
- Departure from Pointe Jerome – South East of Mauritius
- More Cruising time in the turquoise waters of the beautiful South East Coast, enjoying stunning landscapes
- Motor boat visit to the Grand River South-East Waterfalls
- Relaxation on the Ile aux Cerfs Island
- Rich Entertainment on board, including exciting Pirate show, games, live music and dance
- Savouring Pirates Lunch, including King Prawns
- Selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks offered throughout the day
- Sailing past the beautiful Ile aux Aigrettes Island
- Key Snorkeling sites into the lagoon / Gorgeous Aquatic sites of the South East
Further details on our Pirate Ship Cruise
The Pirate Adventure departs at 09:30 from the jetty at Pointe Jerome, at the South East of Mauritius. Expected arrival time to the jetty at Pointe Jerome is 16:00.
You will board the pirate boat and will have a short pre departure briefing by the boat captain about the day schedule, the cruise plan and the safety measures.
Following the briefing, the pirate boat will set sail for a cruise inside the lagoon along the East coast seeing great views of the mountain range.
The Pirate boat will cruise along the shore line heading the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls. Then when reaching the Grand River, you will go by small motor boats to visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream.
Following the visit to the waterfalls you will head back to the Pirate Boat for the lunch.
Hungry Delicious Pirates Lunch (Served on board around 12:30 Pm) includes:
- Fresh Baguettes / Butter Garlic Breads
- Potato Salads
- Fresh Vegetable Salads
- King prawns (300g – 350g)
- Delicious BBQ chicken
- Fresh grilled Fish
- Banana Flambée
Selection of complimentary drinks
- Non-stop supply of a selection of drinks including both soft drinks (Water, Coke, Juice…) and alcoholic beverages(beer, local rum, white and red wine…)
All is complemented by a musical atmosphere on boat, which is very friendly with live programs and Sega dance performed by the marvelous crew
After the lunch, the Pirate boat will be heading to Ile aux Cerfs Island which is a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. With its swaying casuarinas and palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters, this amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship.
After the visit to Ile aux Cerfs, you will be back on the Pirate boat who will set the sails in the direction of the magnificent aquatic site of Ile aux Aigrettes. All along, you will be able to admire the breathtaking sceneries of the South East coast.Near Ile aux Aigrettes, the Pirate boat will drop anchor and stop the boat for you to enjoy swimming and snorkeling inside the lagoon or just to relax on board the Pirate ship.
Then after, the Pirate boat will set sail heading to Pointe Jerome. You will arrive around 16:00.
There is nothing more glorious than starting your day on a luxury pirate boat with musicians and the Sega dancers, who will create rich programs emotions that combine adventure, sharing and celebration..
An unforgettable day is waiting for you!!
- The Luxurious Pirate cruise is offered only on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Requires a minimum of 5 persons to operate
- Facilities such as toilets, open deck, music system, life jackets and First Aid Kit are available
- Snorkeling equipments and gears are provided for free of charge
- The snorkeling time near Ile aux Aigrettes is flexible, depending on the tide. Whether it will be done in the morning or in the afternoon on the way back, will be decided by the Pirate boat captain on the day itself.
- What to bring: We suggest bringing hats, t-shirts, sun block cream for sun protection, cameras, and swimsuits
- Price per participant: 95 Euro
Customers who bought this activity also purchased