Exclusive Package of Dolphins Swimming, Beach Club & Quad drive
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||08:00 - 16:00|
|Comment||This is an exclusive-private day package suitable for up to 10 people. Children must be accompanied by parents.|
Exclusive & Private Full day Package of Dolphins Swimming, Beach Club and Buggy/Quad drive
Enjoy a fun packed Full day Package in the South & South Western of Mauritius.
Explore nature at its best with the full day package at the Frederica Nature Reserve located in the pristine south of the Island.
For nature lovers who are seeking some adrenalin pump, this is the perfect day package for you. You will discover the Federica reserve which is in the midst of green hills with thrilling and rugged paths, natural pools and waterfalls.
Start this wonderful day by Private swimming with the dolphins trip at le Morne Peninsula to get up close with these most friendly aquatic animals, followed by a road trip along the West and South coasts where you will get to rejoice beautiful sceneries of Baie du Cap. Then enjoy a succulent 2 course poolside lunch at C Beach Club, and eventually end this beautiful day by an exciting Private quad bike or buggy adventure to explore the enchanting Frederica Nature Reserve.
As part of this amazing day package you will enjoy:
- Private Swim with Dolphins & Snorkelling trip in your own exclusive luxury speed boat
- Road trip along the west & south coast
- 2-course Poolside lunch at C Beach club
- Discovery of the Frederica Reserve, the sumptuous Bel Ombre Forest and its countless nature gems.
- Private Quad/ buggy/4 X 4 tour in the Federica Nature Reserve – riding your own single or double quad / buggy (as per your preference), having a dedicate guide for this exclusive nature trip.
This Special Full Day Package includes:
Private 2-3 hours of swimming with dolphins (as from 08.00am):
Immerse yourself in the adventure of a lifetime swimming with dolphins, watching them from very close gaze. You will sail on speed boat to look for the dolphins. You will not only encounter these mammals but will have the unique opportunity to swim with them in their natural habitat. This trip is done on a speed boat, having the boat exclusively for you to enjoy your own tailor made swimming with dolphins trip
Poolside lunch at C beach Club-12.00 pm
Around noon, have a tantalising lunch with an option of two dishes at the renowned C beach Club, located right on the beachfront and adjacent to the Heritage Le Telfair 5* Resort. The club caters for all ages and brings together tropical accents and Mediterranean flavours for genuine moments of cool chic relaxation.
Exclusive Quad bike / Buggy at Frederica Nature Reserve (afternoon):
Get ready to set yourself for an epic private 2 hours of quad bike or buggy adventure in the verdant nature reserve, to discover the wildlife and nature altogether.
Feast your eyes on the luxuriant large plantations, indigenous forests and spellbinding waterfall. Your guide will provide interesting information on the spectacular surroundings, while introducing you to the rampant flora and fauna.
Get up close with the stunning fauna in the surroundings, find the Kestrel, pink pigeon, Mauritian Cardinals, the Mauritius black bulbul, boars, monkey and bats as well as the rare species of birds like the ‘Cateau Vert’.
About the Frederica Nature Reserve:
Located in the southern part of Mauritius, between the infinite blue of the Indian Ocean and the emerald green endemic forests of the South lies Frederica Nature Reserve: some 1,300 hectares of pristine vegetation and breath-taking views at the Domaine de Bel Ombre.
Frederica invites you to reconnect with nature while exploring the many treasures of the Mauritian biodiversity. You will feel like you are at the African Savannah.
The main objective of the reserve is to preserve and to promote Mauritius unique biodiversity. The reserve’s team has spearheaded numerous conservation projects to protect its fragile ecosystem.
The creation of Frederica Estate in 1823 was followed by the construction of a sugar factory of the same name in 1855. Although the property of approximately 121 hectares distinguished itself as one of the best in the region, the factory shut down in 1874 due to its remote location.
At a later stage, Frederica Nature Reserve was created. Today, the Frederica’s chimney still stands majestically in the middle of the lush vegetation.
C-Beach Club Lunch Menu:
Two course lunch at C Beach Club which includes: salad, main course & dessert (A la carte)
Salad: Nicoise Salad or Greek Salad, or Caesar Salad
- Toasted panini with smoked marlin, tartar cheese, tomato and zucchini, or
- Lamb shawarma with tahini, bell pepper humus, tomato, cucumber & onion, or
- Margherita or Mediterranean pizza, or
- Catch of the day: Grilled vegetables brochette, boulgour salad, Putanesca salsa
- Spicy poached pear and saffron crème brulée, speculos biscuit, mango sorbet, or
- Coast trio of ice-cream and sorbet served with whipped cream and mango coulis
- Age limits: You have to be 17 years old and above to drive a quad, and passengers should be of 12 years old. For the buggy, you need to be 16 years old and above to drive the buggy on your own.
- Equipment: Snorkelling equipment will be provided on board, including First Aid Kit.
- Safety requirement: This trip is not recommended for pregnant women.
- What to bring: Sunglasses, sun cream, towel, swimming suit, spare set of clothes, close shoes or sport shoes, mosquito repellent.
- What to wear: It is recommended to participants to wear sports shoes with socks, trousers, t-shirt, sweat shirt, hat or cap.
- Price for the Private Full day Package of Dolphins Swimming, Beach Club and Quad drive for up to 4 people: 980 Euro
- Price for the Private Full day Package of Dolphins Swimming, Beach Club and Quad drive for up to 10 people: 1200 Euro