Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island - Exclusive
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||08:30 - 15:30|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Possible to customize the trip and diving itinerary as per client prefrences|
Safari Diving Trip at the West of Mauritius
The Safari-Diving offers an exclusive private boat trip with your friends and family, including an open sea dive and relaxing BBQ lunch on the beautiful Benitier Island.
Treat yourself and your friends / family / partners to a memorable day of exclusive diving safari in Mauritius!
- Enjoy an exclusive private boat trip diving safari for only you and your partners/guests
- Enjoy a fully customized diving trip according to your wishes - you choose the dive site of your choice
- You set the schedule - you decide when to take a break, when to end the diving, when to go for the lunch and more
- Enjoy an open alcoholic and non-alcoholic bar
- A full BBQ lunch (fish, chicken, grilled lobster!) will be prepared specially for you and your partners upon request on the beautiful Benitier Island
- Enjoy some relaxation at the beautiful Benitier Island
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mauritius coastal area and beaches
The dive safari is planned with the diver's benefits in mind, with less traveling time and more time spent on diving.
When taking a diving Sea Safari you benefit a very own personalized diving safari in Mauritius, so that you can enjoy the best of Mauritius' dive sites.
You will enjoy this dive safari with Mauritius’ friendliest and most professional PADI Dive Center located at Tamarin on the west coast of Mauritius next to the town of Flic en Flac.
Diving in Mauritius - the island of incomparable beauty situated in the Indian Ocean is home to some of the world's most breathtaking coral reefs and marine life ever to be seen. Full with hundreds of bright-colored fish, the underwater world of Mauritius can be deemed a natural wonder.
Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe and enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions. It is exciting to explore and get close to the amazing life at the coral reefs that surround Mauritius.
Scuba divers in Mauritius are spoilt for choice of dive sites. There are numerous dive sites strewn all over the island. Beginners can start at the shallow side of the ocean, whereas experienced divers can head straight for the more adventurous dive sites such as cliffs, caverns, reefs, pinnacles and wrecks.
All year round Mauritius is very safe and beautiful location for a diving holiday. Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions.
- Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates
- All divers will be required to fill in a medical and a liability form
- Price includes boat trip, full diving equipment, lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Free pickup from Flic en Flac area
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of a diving course, and on the biggest diving organizations by checking our Diving Courses page
- Price for the dive safari for up to 4 participants: 520 Euro
- Price for any additional participant: 80 Euro
Please note that
- The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition, not suffering from cardio vascular, hearing or respiratory problems.
- The diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.
Customers who bought this activity also purchased