Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs (From Trou d'eau Douce)
|09:30 - 15:30
|The itinerary of the cruise is subject to change due to tide and weather conditions.
Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs (From Trou d'eau Douce)
Mauritius Attractions brings you an unforgettable cruising experience in the midst of the shimmering ocean. Treat yourself to a memorable day by embarking on this catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs.
Sail through the crystal clear water, view breathtaking scenery all around, take a stroll on the beautiful white sand beaches and snorkel inside the lagoons to explore the local marine life. This cruise is all about making sure you have a full day of sheer fun & relaxation and will be one of the highlights of your holiday in Mauritius.
Highlights of this activity:
- Enjoy a full day under the sun, with a lot of fun and relaxation on the East Coast
- Visit the majestic waterfalls of Grand River Sud Est
- Sail inside the crystal clear water for a snorkeling and swimming break
- Pure relaxation and fun on one of the picture-postcard beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- BBQ lunch with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs - Inclusions
- Embark on a luxury Catamaran
- Catamaran Trip to from Trou D’Eau Douce to Ile aux Cerfs
- Visit to Grand River Waterfalls
- BBQ lunch on board
- Unlimited supply of alcoholic and non-alcoholic open bar
- Stop for a snorkeling and swimming break
- Underwater exploration during snorkelling
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Trou d'Eau Douce, East Region
|Around 6 hours
- Meeting at 09:00 sharp for the embarkation process
- Depart from the Debarcadere of Trou D’Eau Douce on the East of Mauritius at 09:30
- Sail across the South-East lagoon of the island
- Visit the Grand River Southeast Waterfall
- Snorkeling and swimming break in crystal clear water of the lagoons
- BBQ lunch on the catamaran
- Head to Ile aux Cerfs Island and enjoy some leisure time
- Depart from the island around 14:30
- Return to the jetty at 15:30
Catamaran Trip to from Trou D’Eau Douce to Ile aux Cerfs including visit to Grand River Waterfalls.
The catamaran cruise departs from Trou D’Eau Douce on the East of Mauritius.
First the catamaran will cruise along the shore line heading the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls. Then when reaching the Grand River, you visit the waterfalls which are found about 500m upstream.
The catamaran will then sail inside the crystal clear water of the lagoon and eventually stop for a snorkeling and swimming break.
Snorkelers will have a lot to discover; you will get a glimpse into the beauty of our marine life. Witness the amazing underwater world, home to some of the world's most breathtaking coral reefs and hundreds of bright-colored fish.
After the snorkelling session, you will enjoy a full delicious BBQ lunch on the catamaran. The lunch menu usually consists of pasta salad with smoked marlin, grilled fish, BBQ chicken skewer, grilled sausages and other delish dishes.If you are a vegetarian, please advise us beforehand, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
An added bonus for this excursion is that you can enjoy drinks - alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Then you will be heading to Ile aux Cerfs Island which is a beautiful island near the east coast of Mauritius. This amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship. As you approach the island by boat, you will see the swaying palm trees and the pure white beaches framed by the vivid turquoise waters.
On Ile aux Cerfs Island you are sure to have some relaxation and fun on one of the picture-postcard beaches or enjoy a swim and/or snorkel in the azure sea. You can also take advantage of the wide range of facilities on the island and the various water sports activities found there.
After the visit to Ile aux Cerfs, you will enjoy the beautiful sail back to Trou D’Eau Douce. The crew members will make sure to make your time more enjoyable, and they will be happy to tell you about local tales, jokes, and to play local Mauritian music which will lift the spirits of all the people on board.
About the Catamaran
A spacious and luxury catamaran vessel, built for comfort, safety, ease of viewing and performance. The large flat decks and trampolines are perfect for lounging in the sun and the huge shaded cockpit offers passengers a comfortable seating area. Its large open seating areas on deck and at the front and rear, are uniquely designed for sunset viewing, photograph taking and socializing.
The catamaran is equipped with all-modern navigational instruments and safety devices to ensure passenger safety.
- Length : 11.57m
- Width : 7 m
- Engine : 2 x 40 hp
- No. of Pax: up to 26 people
Equipment on board
- Seating area around trampoline in the front
- Life-jacket, mobile phones, fire extinguishers and first-aid kit
- Guest toilet
- Life buoy
Soft carry bag
Waterproof jacket ( in case of light showers)
Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs (From Trou d'eau Douce) - Lunch Menu
|Catamaran Cruise To Ile Aux Cerfs (From Trou d'eau Douce)
|Price per Adult
|Price per Child (ages 5-12)
|Price per Infant (ages 0-4)
|Free of Charge
Had a great experience, made out time there so special
professional service, comfortable catamaran, delicious lunch.