Visit To Mauritius Safari & Bird Park
|Operating Hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||**Park operates every day except 25th December & 1st January|
Visit of the Casela Nature Park – World of Adventures
The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The park includes four thematic worlds: Safari, Nature, Mountain and Water, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- Safari Kingdom: Quad, Photo-Safari, dedicated area for Big Cats and suitable for safaris and interactions with Giraffes.
- Nature Kingdom: Bird Park, Canopy Park, Animal show.
- Mountain Kingdom: Canyoning, Via Ferrata, Zip Lines, Climbing Wall
- Water Kingdom: Wave pool, Toboggans (children and adults), a lagoon as well as an artificial river.
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
The visit to the park includes
- Toboggan- a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
- Walk thru the aviary– Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo– This great value tour lets you find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus during a unique safari tour on-board one of the safari vehicles.
- Big cats viewing– For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracal and tigers.
- Giraffe viewing– Come face to face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Camel viewing – Meet the Camels, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Kid’s playground– A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
- Petting farm– Ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals.
- 3D Interactive Map
Additional activities offered at the Park
- Big Cats Interactions at Casela Park
- Interaction with Rhinos
- Walk with Lions
- Safari Quad Biking
- Segway Safari Trip
- Zip Lines Excursion
- Exclusive Safari Jeep Trip
- Duration of the total visit to the park: around 3 hours. Of course, in case of having additional activities at the park, then the duration of the entire visit will be longer.
- The park is open every day except on the 25th December and 1st January
- Price per adult: 20 Euro / person
- Price per children (3-12 years): 13 Euro
- Price per baby (0-2): Free of charge
Customers who bought this activity also purchased