Visit To Mauritius Safari & Bird Park
|Operating Hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||**Park operates every day except 25th December & 1st January|
Visit of the Casela Nature Park – World of Adventures
The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The park includes four thematic worlds: Safari, Nature, Mountain and Water, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- Safari Kingdom: Quad, Photo-Safari, dedicated area for Big Cats, Elephants and suitable for safaris and interactions with Giraffes.
- Nature Kingdom: Bird Park, Canopy Park, Animal show.
- Mountain Kingdom: Canyoning, Via Ferrata, Zip Lines, Climbing Wall
- Water Kingdom: Wave pool, Toboggans (children and adults), a lagoon as well as an artificial river.
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
The visit to the park includes
- Toboggan- Experience a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius, zigzagging your way through the tubby slide together with your family, friends and kids. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys. The first spans 1.80m, with turns and twists. The other, a little stiff and fast ending with a bump taking you up in the air landing on a gigantic buoy.
- Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo - Find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes and all their neighbors during a unique 45 minutes safari tour taking you to the Mauritian savannah onboard one of the safari vehicles.
- Big cats viewing - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Far from the African savannah, experience the thrill of coming close to the King and other big cats! Included in the ticket price is the visit to the Big Cats park where you would enjoy a close view of the lions, cheetahs and tigers.
- Giraffe viewing - Come face to face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience
- Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones! A classic dome, a 5 way swing, a spire net, a climbing wall, springers, and seesaws among other adventures…
- Petting farm - An ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals such as dears, rabbits, fawn and their other friends at the mini farm offering a touching experience. A great way for the young ones to learn about the animals and get closer to nature.
Additional activities offered at the Park
- Interaction with Lions and Cheetahs
- Walking with Lions
- Quad Biking
- Segway Excursion
- Zip Lines Excursion
- Exclusive Safari Jeep Trip
- Duration of the total visit to the park: around 3 hours. Of course, in case of having additional activities at the park, then the duration of the entire visit will be longer.
- The park is open every day except on the 25th December and 1st January
- Price per adult: 19 Euro / person
- Price per children (3-12 years): 12 Euro
- Price per baby (0-2): Free of charge