Ziplinning - Lions Walking - Animal Park - 1 Day Package
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Activity Time||08:00 - 17:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||When ordering this day package you benefit special discounted package price|
Ziplinning – Walking with Lions – Animals Parks - Day package
Day of adventures in Mauritius!
As part of this day package you will get to experience an exhilarating zip lines (Tyroliennes) excursion in the very south of Mauritius, have an unforgettable Walking with Lions Adventure and visit the Mauritius Safari and Bird Park.
This is the ideal activity for adventure seekers and nature and animals lovers.
As part of this day package you will visit and enjoy
- Zip Linning Excursion
- Visit of the Casela Nature Park
- Walking with Lions Adventure
Included in the price of this special day package are
- All trips and excursions charges
- All entry fees
- Full transportation to all the sights including Pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation anywhere in Mauritius (optional)
- A personal driver guide to show you around and inform you on each of the sights (optional)
Suggested Day Itinerary
- 07:00 – 08:00* Pick up from your place of accommodation
- 09:00 – 12:30 Zip Lines Excursion
- 13:45 – 17:00 Visit of the Casela Safari and Bird Park + Walking with Lions
* The exact pick up time will be determined according to the location of your place of accommodation.
Information about each Excursion
Zip lines excursion
Zip lines excursion in the south of Mauritius at River Galets.
A unique and exhilarating zip lines (Tyroliennes) excursion in the very south of Mauritius.
This is the ideal activity for adventure and nature lovers and for those who have wished to experience flying like a bird.
You will get to discover the beautiful scenery of the “Rivière des Galets”, its banks and forests, and its numerous waterfalls hidden amidst banana plantations and sugar-cane fields.
The zip lines excursion involves a hint of trekking, bathing in clear waters and especially spectacular glides along zip lines; the longest of them is 250 meters long!
Connected to zip lines you will fly over the river of “Rivière des Galets”, above trees and rocks, and discover the beautiful fauna, flora and landscapes of the rain forests of the south of Mauritius, doing so in the most original and exciting way.
As part of this excursion you will experience a selection of 7 zip lines in a total length of about 1.5km of zip lines cables!!!
Each zip line, varying in length, height and speed offers you to discover a unique and different landscape.
The smallest zip line measures 60 meters while the longest measures 250 meters!!! The altitudes of the zip lines above the ground vary from 20 meters to 40 meters.
This activity is recommended for everyone from the age of 4, is ideal for families and offers a great time and entertainment for all. No previous experience in zip lines is required.
Children and adults are surprisingly taken by the excitement and adrenaline that comes naturally when you start flying, especially on the first time.
Along the trip there is a nice break by the river, where you can freshen up in the natural clear water pool, enjoy a swim in the river or under the waterfall and dive from the top of rocks into the natural pond.
Walking with lions
Experience a one-on-one encounter with Lions in Mauritius!
Feel the adrenaline and the sense of excitement when being so close to these amazing creatures. It is a unique once in a life time experience!
The encounter with Lions is an adventurous activity proposed to those who wish to experience the wild side. Don't miss this unique opportunity which will be one of the highlights of your holiday in Mauritius!
This activity takes place on the banks of Riviere du Rempart in a separate area of the Safari.
On your arrival, you will be briefed on the lions and on the safety measures which should be taken during the adventure and the time you will spend with the lions. Afterwards you will be introduced to the lions and their handlers.
Under the coolness of the trees you can take pleasure in viewing the lions from very close, see them playing and hopping on the rocks of the river banks and scaling the trees. The lions roam freely amongst the participants giving them the unique opportunity of being in close contact with them. With the supervision and guidance of the lions’ handlers, you can get very close, and experience from first hand how it is to walk with lions, pet the lions and play with them. The adventure will end with refreshment time. The duration of the walking with lions excursion is of about 1 hour.
Visit of the Casela Nature Park – World of Adventures
About the Casela Safari and Bird Park: The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The park includes four thematic worlds: Safari, Nature, Mountain and Water, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- Safari Kingdom: Quad, Photo-Safari, dedicated area for Big Cats, Elephants and suitable for safaris and interactions with Giraffes.
- Nature Kingdom: Bird Park, Canopy Park, Animal show.
- Mountain Kingdom: Canyoning, Via Ferrata, Zip Lines, Climbing Wall
- Water Kingdom: Wave pool, Toboggans (children and adults), a lagoon as well as an artificial river.
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
The visit to the park includes
- Toboggan - Experience a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius, zigzagging your way through the tubby slide together with your family, friends and kids. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys. The first spans 1.80m, with turns and twists. The other, a little stiff and fast ending with a bump taking you up in the air landing on a gigantic buoy.
- Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo - Find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes and all their neighbors during a unique 45 minutes safari tour taking you to the Mauritian savannah onboard one of the safari vehicles.
- Big cats viewing - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Far from the African savannah, experience the thrill of coming close to the King and other big cats! Included in the ticket price is the visit to the Big Cats park where you would enjoy a close view of the lions, cheetahs and tigers.
- Giraffe viewing - Come face to face with majestically animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones! A classic dome, a 5 way swing, a spire net, a climbing wall, springers, and seesaws among other adventures…
- Petting farm - An ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals such as dears, rabbits, fawn and their other friends at the mini farm offering a touching experience. A great way for the young ones to learn about the animals and get closer to nature.
Additional information regarding this day tour package
- The walking with lions is offered for adults only (15 years old or above)
- In order to take part in this activity you must be above 150cm (1.50m = 4.9 feet)
- What to wear: Clothing and shoes, cap and swimwear
- Do not forget: hat, sun block, sport shoes, mosquito repellent cream
- This day package is not available on Sundays
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
- Family Car - Up to 4 passengers
- SUV Car - Up to 6 passengers
- Minivan - Up to 12 passengers
About the drivers
- All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize driver who speaks additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
- All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
- Private Daily Tour in a family Car (for up to 4 people): 75 Euro
- Private Daily Tour in a SUV big Car (for up to 6 people): 79 Euro
- Private Daily Tour in a Minivan (up to 12 people): 105 Euro
The Prices are per vehicle referring to the number of passengers applicable for each vehicle type.
Excursions & Entry Tickets Packages
When ordering this day package you benefit special discounted package price on these trips and excursions.
Included in the price: Zip Linning Excursion, Walking with Lions and Visit of Safari and Bird Park.
The special discounted price for this day package:
Price per Participant: 169 Euro