Exclusive Catamaran Cruise - Gabriel Island & Breakfast, Lunch..
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||09:00 - 16:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||There is flexibility in the cruise times, itinerary and inclusions (lobster, champagne etc)|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Exclusive Catamaran Cruise - Gabriel Island & Breakfast, Lunch - Overview
Enjoy an unforgettable excursion cruising experience on your own exclusive luxury 42 ft Catamaran.
Treat yourself and your friends / family / partners to a memorable day, which will be one of the highlights of your holiday in Mauritius. Enjoy sailing through the crystal clear water, breathtaking scenery all around, stay on the beautiful white sand beaches, snorkel inside the lagoons, explore the local marine line, and enjoy delicious food and bar services. This cruise is all about making sure you and your guests have a full day of true relaxation and fun.
Highlights of this package:
- Enjoy an exclusive private tour for only you and your group (up to 27 passengers!)
- Enjoy a fully customized cruise course according to your wishes - you set the schedule and decide when to take a break and when to stop the boat for snorkeling
- A full BBQ lunch will be prepared specially for you and your partners upon request
- Enjoy music entertainment onboard
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mauritius' coastal area and beaches
- As part of the cruise you will pass by an amazing lagoon, where swimming and snorkeling are a must thing to do.
The Exclusive Catamaran Cruise includes:
- Exclusive Catamaran Cruise of more than 7 hours
- Breakfast offered including juice, coffee and tea
- Visit to Gabriel Island
- BBQ lunch offered
- Non stop alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day
- Snorkel inside the lagoons
- Live music and recorded music onboard
- Leisure time on the island and onboard the Catamaran
Note: Snorkeling equipment is not provided due to sanitary measures. Clients are requested to bring their own - mask, snorkel and fins.
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Grand Bay Beach, Grand Bay, Northern Region
|The duration of this tour is approximately 7.5 hours|
|This private tour is offered every day except Saturday and Sunday|
|Departure time:||09:00 From Grand Bay|
|Return time:||16:00 Back to Meeting Point|
- 09:00 Departing from Grand Bay
- Breakfast will be served after a short sail
- 10:30 Sail for 1.5 hours to reach Gabriel Island
- 12:30 BBQ lunch buffet
- Snorkelling or walking around the island
- 15:00 Leave Gabriel Island
- 16:00 Return to Grand Bay Beach
Exclusive Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island with Breakfast and Lunch
Have Day full of sun, drinks, delicious food and a lot of fun and relaxation!
Enjoy a unique Exclusive and Private Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island with its breathtaking beaches, lagoons and coral reefs.
The catamaran cruise starts at 09:00, departing from Grand Bay. After a short sail you will be served breakfast with coffee, tea, juice, fresh croissant / chocolate bread (pain au chocolat).
The crew members will make sure to make your time more enjoyable, and they will be happy to tell you about local tales, jokes, and to play local Mauritian music which will lift the spirits of all the people on board.
The sailing time is around 1.5 hours before reaching Gabriel Island. The island is most famous for its beautiful unspoiled beaches, with crystal clear water surrounding the entire island.
At around 12.30 you will enjoy a full delicious BBQ lunch buffet set on the beach or on the catamaran. Please note that the menu includes only fresh fish, fresh chicken and a selection of fresh salads. If you are a vegetarian, please advise us beforehand, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
Sometimes during this trip you will be able to see whales as well as dolphins. If this happens, the crew will stop the boat, in order for you to observe these great animals from close in their natural environment.
Of course you can choose to stay on the beautiful white sand beaches, enjoy a sun bath or a nice walk at the Island. This amazing paradise island is the perfect setting for a relaxing day of sun worship.
This is no doubt a great place to enjoy a day of relaxation and fun on one of the picture-postcard beaches or enjoy swimming and snorkeling in the sea.
At around 15:00, you will leave Gabriel Island, heading back to Grand Bay. During the sail back you can enjoy light snacks, the bar services and the live music. Expected arrival time back to Grand Bay is 16:00
An added bonus for this trip is that you can enjoy a selection of drinks including alcoholic (beer, rum, cocktails…) and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the day.
About Gabriel Island
Known also as Îlot Gabriel, is located near Round Island and the Flat island, at the extreme north of Mauritius, about 10 kilometers north of Cap Malheureux. The distance between Gabriel Island and Flat island is only 750 meters. The size of the island is only 42 hectares, making it much smaller than Flat island, and the highest point is 28 meters.
Gabriel island is a protected natural reserve. In comparison to Flat Island, Gabriel Island has much less Flora and vegetation. The island is most famous for its beautiful unspoiled beaches, with crystal clear water surrounding the entire island. It is a very popular site for snorkelers, and also offers great dive sites.
- Sun block cream for sun protection
- Snorkeling equipment
Exclusive Catamaran Cruise to Gabriel Island - Food & Beverages
- There is flexibility in the cruise times, itinerary and inclusions (lobster, champagne etc)
- Note: Snorkeling equipment is not provided due to sanitary measures. Clients are requested to bring their own - mask, snorkel and fins.
|Exclusive Catamaran hiring for the day||725 Euros|
|Price per Passenger||25 Euros|