Discovery Trail by Quad or Buggy- Frederica Nature Reserve
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Comment||Session Times: 09h00 | 12h30 | 15h00 No previous quad bike or buggy experience is needed.|
The Spirit of thrilling Adventure - Quad or Buggy Drive
This is a fantastic adventure trail, taking you off the beaten track to discover one of the most rejuvenating sites on the island. This package has specially been designed to meet your expectations for an amazing adventure moment!
In this two hours of comprehensive and intensive exploration at Frederica Nature Reserve, sightseers are indulged into a rich diversity of sites and panoramas, including stops and a possibility of swimming at the L’Exemple waterfall.
More about the Quad/Buggy Discovery Trail
Your journey will start on a four wheel ride in a beautiful natural setting, featuring spellbinding waterfalls, beautiful rivers and enticing geological wonders in the south coast of Mauritius.
Drive through the sugar cane fields along the beautiful coastline, up the Dalsing plains to the higher lands and discover amazing fauna and flora through valleys drenched by enchanting waterfalls and streams.
Throughout this exciting adventure, you will be guided by a professional trainer, who will give you insights about the history of the natural site.
Spot the mysterious Java deer gracefully parade in vast lower plains as you enjoy this absolutely fun drive!
The Discovery Trail at Frederica Nature Reserve includes:
Duration of excursion: 2 hours
Activity can be done by either of the following:
- Safari 4x4
- Quad (single or double)
- Buggy (Single or double)
- Family Buggy (4 or 6 seats)
Around 5 minutes’ walk to L’Exemple waterfall for a swim.
Equipment/ facilities that will be provided:
- Sanitary caps with helmets
- First aid kit
- Bottle of water
- Rain coat
Test drive and security briefing.
Experienced guides by your side for the whole duration of the trip.
Exclusive Quad, Buggy or Safari 4*4 (Optional)
For those of you who want to enjoy the activity with more privacy we recommend the Exclusive Quad, Buggy or Safari 4*4
The Quad, Buggy or Safari 4*4 guarantees you personal guidance from the accompanying guide and a ride at your own pace with no rush or being delayed by others!
Some of the benefits of having the Exclusive Quad, Buggy or Safari 4*4 are:
- Having a personal guide only for you and your partner/ group
- Benefit from maximum flexibility in the riding pace
- You can decide when to take break, stop for a photo or enjoy more time in any of the viewpoints
Included in the package: 2 hours Private Quad, Buggy, or Safari 4*4 and Personal Guide
Activity: There are morning and afternoon activity sessions
Session Times: 09h00 | 12h30 | 15h00
Number of participants: Maximum 20 pax.
- Single Quad- Driver must be at least 16 years old
- Double Quad - Driver must be at least 18 years old; passenger as from 12 years old
- Buggy – Driver must be at least 16 years old; passenger as from 5 years old
- 4x4- Passenger as from 3 years old
What to wear: Sports or walking shoes, jeans or trousers, t-shirt, sweat shirt, hat or cap for trekking.Equipment provided: Safety helmets, goggles, rain coats, water and first aid kit.
Note: No previous quad bike or buggy experience is needed.
Safety Requirements: This activity is not meant for disabled persons or pregnant women for their own security.
What to bring: Sunscreen lotion, sun glasses, camera, spare set of clothes, swimming suit, and towel.
Booking: Should be done 48hrs in advance depending on availability.
- Safari 4*4: 28 Euro/ Person
- Eco Quad Double/Single: 118 Euro/ Quad
- Single/Double Buggy: 118 Euro/ Buggy
- Family Buggy 4 seats: 196 Euro/ Buggy
- Family Buggy 6 seats: 245 Euro/ Buggy
- Supplement for Private Quad / Buggy / Safari 4*4: 120 Euro
Minimum Number of Participants
- Safari 4*4: As from 5 persons
- Family Buggy 4 seats: Minimum 3 persons/ buggy
- Family Buggy 6 seats: Minimum 5 persons/ buggy