Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise with Dinner - Black River
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||Activity Time: - Summer time: 17:00 - 22:00 - Winter time: 16:30 - 21:30|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise along the West Coast - Overview
Get onboard a private catamaran cruise with your loved ones and sail across the west coast of Mauritius. Marvel at the beautiful sunset over the horizon just before enjoying a feast specially prepared for you.
The South Western region of Mauritius is one of the most beautiful areas of the island, and a must-see place when visiting Mauritius. This exclusive sunset catamaran cruise is ideal for a private romantic evening, birthday celebration, pre-wedding celebration, reception on your wedding day, or a private family cruise.
- A relaxed evening cruise on a Private Catamaran, while enjoying the company of friends or family, in this exclusive setting.
- Witness an exceptional palette of colours in the sky during sunset; a mixture of red, purple, blues, pinks and mesmerizing yellow.
- Admire the beautiful mountainous part of the island that illustrates the scenery of the Black River region.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner aboard the catamaran, paired with a selection of drinks
Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise in Mauritius (Black River) - Inclusions
- Private Cruise on a Luxury Catamaran with modern facilities
- 5-hour Evening Cruise along the West Coast
- Stopover to view iconic Mauritian sunset
- Deluxe Dinner is included and served on board
- Selection of drinks during dinner
- Safety equipment and Security measures on board
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organize drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Black River - West Region
|Departure time:||17:00 (Summer) or 16:30 (Winter)|
|Return time:||22:00 (Summer) or 21:30 (Winter)|
Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise with Dinner - Black River
What can be more relaxing than listening to the waves roll and watching the pink and orange hues light up the sky as the sun sets on the paradise island of Mauritius? Opt for this Private Sunset Catamaran Cruise to enhance the entire sunset experience.
The catamaran cruise departs from the village of Black River, situated in the west. Board a 44-ft luxury catamaran with just your loved ones for an unforgettable sunset cruise experience along the west coast of Mauritius. Equipped with top class amenities and safety equipment, the catamaran guarantees a smooth sailing.
Enjoy a fun evening sailing through Black River as you watch the tropical sunset from the comfort of the private catamaran. The cruise is done in Mauritius’ largest lagoon, so you are assured to have good cruising conditions.
The highlight of the cruise will be the colourful spectacle of the setting sun viewed from the sea, whilst on a private catamaran. As the sun goes down on the Indian Ocean, vivid colours can be seen across the clear Mauritian sky and its unpolluted atmosphere.
A deluxe dinner ends your evening, making it a truly memorable experience. On board, you can enjoy dinner served by the attentive and friendly staff. The dinner menu includes fresh fish, chicken, pasta salad and drinks.
About the Catamaran
It is a luxurious 44 feet catamaran offering comfort and space, with a host of essential and luxury features. A sunshade is part of the catamaran to offer you protection from bad weather conditions or the scorching sun. Additionally, you can enjoy your own music on a Hi-Fi Stereo (MP3). The catamaran is also equipped with 2 toilets, a well-appointed kitchen with an oven and stove.
The catamaran’s maximum capacity: 30 pax
- A shawl or light jacket for cool evenings
Sundowner snacks: Homemade punch in hand served with a variety of local snacks
The Dinner served on board includes:
- All children under 18 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Outings are not recommended to pregnant women.
- The management reserves the right to cancel any reservation if bad weather prevails whereby safety of clients would be at stake.
|Price for the exclusive catamaran sunset cruise (1-10 Participants: bare boat including F&B)||550 Euro|
|Price per Additional Participant||55 Euro|