Safari Adventures Day - 1 Day Package
|Operating Days||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday|
|Activity Time||09:00 - 17:00|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The park is open daily from 9am to 5pm, except on Saturdays until 9pm for Casela By Night | Participants have to be 15 years or older, and more than 150 cm in height.|
Safari Adventures Day (1 Day package) - Overview
This package is highly recommended for animal lovers, adventure seekers and for anyone looking to experience an exceptional day! This is your chance to spend the entire day at Casela Nature Parks and to experience close encounters with your favourite animals and fun quad rides and activities.
As part of this discounted package you will get to discover a safari style surroundings on a quad bike! You will get to have a once in a lifetime experience of walking alongside lions. And for more thrills, you will be able to fly over the parks along ziplines.
As part of this day package you will visit and enjoy:
- 4500 hectares of wild nature to discover during the African Safari
- Exciting Quad Biking Adventure for 2 whole Hours
- Experience a once in a lifetime encounter & Walk with Lions!
- Thrilling Adventure through the air on Ziplines
- View the most amazing wild animals in their natural habitat
- Discover abundant indigenous and exotic plants
Safari Adventures Day (1 Day package) - Inclusions
This exciting safari day package includes:
- Entrance Ticket and Visit of the Casela Nature Park (World of Adventures)
- Walking with Lions Excursion (1 hour)
- Quad Biking Adventure for 2 Hours
- Choice between a single or double quad
- Ziplining adventure (400m & 4 ziplines)
Entrance ticket to Casela Nature Parks
- Safari to see zebras, ostriches, white rhinoceros, impalas, antelopes, kudus, wildebeest
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom)
- 1 Ride at the Tulawaka Coaster
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any hotel / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organise drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Casela Nature Parks, West Region
|Duration:||The duration of the package is around 9 hours|
|Operating Hours:||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operational Days:||Monday - Saturday|
|The park is open daily from 9am to 5pm, except on Saturdays until 9pm for Casela By Night (Pangia Rides,Tulawaka Gold Coaster & Wamwam Restaurant).|
|The park will be closed on 25th December and 1st January.|
|The Walk with Lions activity is offered every day except on Sunday.|
|Quad Biking - Acitivity Time:||09h15 & 14h00|
|Quad Biking - Duration:||2 hours|
|Walk with Lions - Activity Time:||09h15 - 10h15 / 10h00 - 11h00 / 10h30 - 11h30 / 14h00 - 15h00 / 15h00 - 16h00 / 15h30 - 16h30|
|Walk with Lions - Duration:||1 hour|
|Zipline Adventure - Activity Time:||09h15 & 10h45|
|Zipline Adventure - Duration:||1 hour|
Safari Adventures Day (1 Day package)
Visit of the Casela Nature Park - World of Adventures
About the Casela Nature Park: Located beside the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius, the Mauritius Casela Nature Park stays true to being a real nature and adventure park. Along with plenty of activities and attractions for all ages, that park also offers magnificent views of the countryside, rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
Entrance ticket includes:
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop.
- Visit Birds Paradise Park - Walk thru the aviary - Get ready to be fascinated when visiting the Bird Paradise. Walk through the bird aviary to discover various colorful bird species from all around the world.
- Animal viewing - Giraffe, camel, pygmy hippo, llama viewing - Among the many animals in the park, you will get to see giraffes and pygmy hippos for a unique viewing experience. Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Be sure to stop by the Petting farm and Tortoise pen, the ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- Access to Pangia Kid’s Park - The new Pangia Kid’s Park boasts a children’s playground that will offer fun to the young ones! Make sure to bring along the little ones to let them have their fair share of fun!
- Visit Predator Kingdom (Big Cats Kingdom) - For Big Cat lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Predator Kingdom to enjoy a close view of the big cats such as the roaring lions, the magnificent caracals and the majestic tigers.
- One Ride on the Tulawaka Gold Coaster - The perfect ride for thrill seekers, a unique summer luge running on a 760m track including a cable lift hill, vertiginous descents and bends while offering thrill-seekers an exciting ride with a breathtaking view of the west coast of Mauritius!
Additional Info about Casela Nature Parks
The park includes several thematic worlds, as well as a hub for discovery and learning.
- African Safari: Get a taste of Africa in Mauritius with a unique chance to encounter antelopes, white rhinos, zebras and ostriches. Immerse yourself in the wild in the company of Kudus, Impalas, Oryx, Nyalas, and Waterbucks, just to name a few. The African reserve is of extraordinary scenic beauty with the iconic Rempart Mountain serving as a backdrop. Casela Nature Parks offers several fun ways to get closer to animals of the African Safari: choose between our zebra bus,the safari Quad or Segway.
- Predator Kingdom: At the Predator Kingdom, Safari adventures brings you the best of the Big Cats experiences in Mauritius. This is a unique opportunity for visitors to have once in a lifetime experience. Big Cats encounters include: walking with lions, interaction with cheetah, caracal and serval, feeding the lions and the drive-thru to see tigers and lions in their natural habitat.
- Thrill Mountain: Thrill Mountain at Casela combines all the mountain and rope activities for thrill-seekers. Jump from a 40m platform into the canyon with the Canyon Swing, zip across breath-taking scenic valleys with plenty of Ziplines, walk on our spectacular Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash into the river and for the more adventurous: hiking and mountain climbing on the Via Ferrata.
- Birds & Rides: A range of rides, activities and attractions to suit all ages. The Tulawaka Gold Coaster for thrill seekers, slide on a Buoy into the air with a Toboggan Ride, awaken your senses with the 4D Cinema, and discover the most impressive bird species in Mauritius with the Aviary.
- Pangia Kids Park: Pangia Kids Park is a brand new world, full of fun, located in the heart of Casela! Come and experience family time like never before with the Monkey Swing, the Dino Ride, the Mushroom Vortex, the Carousel and so many more! The kids will also become little chefs at the Wamwam restaurant.
(All activities and attractions which are not included in this package are pay-as-you-go)
Walking with Lions
Experience a one-on-one encounter with Lions in Mauritius - Walking with Lions at Casela Nature Parks!
As part of Casela Nature Parks, the Predator Kingdom, found in Yemen Nature Reserve, welcomes people to experience a thrilling moment with the Big Cat - the Lion. You will learn about, watch and walk with these incredible creatures, a lifetime experience indeed. For the brave hearts out there, this package is for you, to walk alongside your equals in bravery. So get ready for an epic moment of your life.
Let the Safari Begin - On your arrival to the park, you will be guided to a special safari bus which will take you to the lions reserve where you could see the lions as well as tigers and cheetahs. At the lions reserve, the safari team will welcome you and consecutively will brief you with a short introductory chat on the lions and on the safety measures which should be taken during the adventure and the time you will spend with the lions.
Time for the Feline Encounter - Once the keeper and Rangers are done with the brief, it is time for you to meet your majestic host in its natural enclosure. You will feel like walking in the African desert, sun shining bright over your head and a building excitement about seeing the lions up close. For one hour, you will be walking around the park next to this majestic animal, a surreal moment that could well be a movie scene from Narnia. You will get to pet your lion as well.
A walk to remember - While walking with your lion, you will get to discover the amazing place where those creatures live. See them walk around, laze on the grass, enjoying a nap, play with each other, hopping on the rocks on the river banks and scaling the trees. Your rangers and keepers will also elaborate on the reproduction and conservation program for your newly made fur-buddies.
The 400m Zipline & 4 Ziplines
Feel the wind on your face as you soar down the 400m zipline! And after zig-zag across the 4 ziplines for a sensational experience with your friends and family!
The Zip Lines at Casela World of Adventures are ideal for anyone in search of new experiences and an adrenaline rush. Plus, you even get to discover the park aerially, with a bird’s eye view. There is nothing quite like the thrilling activities on offer here to break away from your monotonous routine!
Enjoy this great opportunity to discover the remarkable beauty of the Casela World of Adventures Park, whilst having the exhilarating experience of gliding down zip lines.
This adventure package has especially been designed for nature and thrill enthusiasts who are searching for a fun experience while on vacation in Mauritius. Enjoy the zip lines for a burst of adrenaline and enjoy beautiful aerial views of the nature park and the west coast.
What are Zip Lines? A zip-line (also known as a flying fox, foefie slide, zip wire, aerial runway, aerial rope slide, death slide or tyrolean crossing) consists of a pulley suspended on a cable mounted on an incline. It is designed to enable a user propelled by gravity to traverse from the top to the bottom of the inclined cable, usually made of stainless steel, by holding on or attaching to the freely moving pulley.
Quad Biking Trip
Experience an adventurous Quad Biking activity in the most amazing natural setting!
Two hours of intense fun to appreciate the exclusivity and the charm that prevails in the reserve. More than a quad bike outing, it is a trip through a real safari. An epic journey in the African Wilderness.
Helmet on and get ready for an incredible ride - Once on site, the guides will explain to you the rules for when you will be out there, so pay attention clearly. You will be provided with sanitised safety equipment and head to the quads. Saddle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride, with so much fun! During the quad biking trip it is possible to see deers, zebras, ostriches, African antelopes, wild boars and many more.
Solo Rider or Double ride - You can enjoy this amazing experience in Mauritius individually or together with your partner in crime by sharing a double quad. You have a choice between a single-seat quad for 1 person and double – seat quad, ideal for 2 people. Feel the thrills of riding your super cool quad in the wild. We promise, the ride will have you smiling non-stop.
Safari-ing Quad Style - The quad biking trip allows one to discover the safari park in Mauritius whilst observing the wild animals in their natural habitat. You drive in a group led by experienced guides. After a last check of this four-wheel drive, it takes a few minutes to initiate the quad drive. The course takes you up the park hills, down some valleys, across rivers and all while enjoying the great surroundings.
No experience is required to ride the quad bike. The quad bike’s controls are very easy to learn and master and within minutes you will feel like an experienced quad bike driver.
Note: as this is a full day package, the above visit and excursions will be under time limitation
Additional activities offered at the Park
Recommended to wear long pants
Sun block cream
|Private Daily Tour in a family Car (for up to 4 people):||75 Euros|
|Private Daily Tour in a 6 Seater vehicle (for up to 6 people):||79 Euros|
|Private Daily Tour in a Minivan (up to 12 people):||95 Euros|
The Prices are per vehicle referring to the number of passengers applicable for each vehicle type.
Excursions & Entry Tickets Packages
When ordering the Safari Adventures Day Package you benefit from a special discounted package price on these trips and excursions.
Included in the price are: Walking with Lions, 2-hours Quad Biking Trip, Zipline Adventure and entrance tickets which covers the visit of the park.
The special discounted package prices are detailed in the table here below:
Please note that in the case of even numbers of participants (For example:2, 4, 6, 8, 10) each two participants will ride one double quad. In case of an odd number of participants (1, 3, 5, 7, 9), one of the participants will have to ride a single quad bike.
Very efficient. Very easy. Thank you for making our holidays more enjoyable.
Excellent service and excellent experience, quad biking, lion walk was brilliant. Would love to do more