Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island - Exclusive
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Activity Time||08:30 - 15:30|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||The diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.|
Contact Us+230 269 1000 Send Message
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice
Exclusive Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island - Overview
Spend an unforgettable moment at sea with this exclusive diving safari trip with a visit to Benitiers Island. This trip is for sea lovers who love exploring and learning new things.
The Safari-Diving offers an exclusive private boat trip with your friends and family, including an open sea dive and relaxing BBQ lunch on the beautiful Benitier Island. Treat yourself and your friends, family or partner to a memorable day of exclusive diving safari in Mauritius!
As part of this package, you will enjoy:
- An exclusive private boat trip diving safari for only you and your loved ones
- A fully customised diving trip according to your wishes - you choose the dive site of your choice
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at the open bar on board
- A lunch, upon request, on the beautiful Benitier Island
- Some relaxation on the splendid Benitiers Island
- Breathtaking views of Mauritius coastal area and beaches
Exclusive Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island - Inclusions:
- Exclusive private boat trip
- Dive at popular diving sites
- Diving equipment provided
- BBQ Lunch can be provided on Benitier island
- Snacks and refreshments provided onboard
- Free pickup from Flic en Flac area
Transport is available for an additional supplement and will include pick up and drop off from any place / place of accommodation in Mauritius.
You can choose from a selection of vehicles types:
All drivers speak fluent English and French (Upon special request we can organise drivers who speak additional languages). The drivers, citizens of Mauritius, will be happy to provide you with information about Mauritius and each of its sights.
All drivers are very professional, time efficient and friendly. There is high emphasis on being always on time and providing reliable devoted service to customers.
Flic en Flac, West Region
|Course Duration:||7 hours|
|Activity Time:||08:30 - 15:30|
About the Exclusive Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island
The dive safari is planned with the diver's benefits in mind, with less travelling time and more time spent on diving.
When taking a diving Sea Safari you benefit from a very personalised diving safari in Mauritius, so that you can make the most out of the best dive sites in Mauritius.
You will enjoy this dive safari with Mauritius’ friendliest and most professional PADI Dive Center located at Tamarin on the west coast of Mauritius next to the town of Flic en Flac.
Diving in Mauritius - the island of incomparable beauty situated in the Indian Ocean is home to some of the world's most breathtaking coral reefs and marine life ever to be seen. Full of hundreds of bright-colored fish, the underwater world of Mauritius can be deemed a natural wonder.
Beginners as well as certified divers can be sure to have safe and enjoyable dives in optimal conditions. It is exciting to explore and get close to the amazing coral reef life that surrounds Mauritius.
Scuba divers in Mauritius are spoilt for choice of dive sites. There are numerous dive sites strewn all over the island. Beginners can start at the shallow side of the ocean, whereas experienced divers can head straight for the more adventurous dive sites such as cliffs, caverns, reefs, pinnacles and wrecks.
All year round Mauritius is a very safe and beautiful location for a diving holiday. Both beginners and certified divers can be sure to have safe enjoyable dives in these perfect conditions.
This package also includes a visit to the pristine Benitier Island, offering the nicest postcard-worthy views of the sea, sand and sun. Upon request, you get to enjoy your BBQ lunch meal on the islet!
- To learn more about the diving conditions in Mauritius check our Diving in Mauritius page
- You can also learn about the different diving courses available in Mauritius, the general structure of a diving course, and on the biggest diving organisations by checking our Diving Courses page
Towel and other items that you deem necessary
Certificate of Open Water Diver.
Medical certification of good health not older than 1 year
Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island - Exclusive - Menu
As part of this trip, you will enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch.
- Maximum no. of participants: 10 pax
- Divers must bring their log books and diving qualification certificates.
- All divers will be required to fill in a medical and a liability form.
- It is possible to customise the trip and diving itinerary as per client preferences.
- Free pickup from Flic en Flac area.
- The activity is accessible to anyone in good physical condition and not suffering from cardiovascular, hearing or respiratory problems.
- The diving trip is not suitable for pregnant women.
- A one-off Insurance fee of Euro 5 for the MSDA is compulsory and valid for 2 months. The same is to be paid at the departure point, before the dive.
Please contact us for the price, providing the following details:
- Number of participants
- Diving Qualification for each participant
|Safari Diving Trip & Visit To Benitier Island - Exclusive|
|Up to 4 Participants:||680 Euros|
|Additional Participant:||160 Euros|
This Activity Is Not Operational Until Further Notice