Visit To Mauritius Safari & Bird Park
|Operating Hours||09:00 - 17:00|
|Operating Days||All Days|
|Transportation||Offered as Supplement|
|Comment||**Park operates every day except 25th December & 1st January|
Visit of the Casela Nature Park - World of Adventures
The Mauritius Casela Park is a real nature and adventure park. It is located besides the Rempart Mountain on the South-West of Mauritius offering magnificent views of the countryside rolling down the west coast of Mauritius.
The four thematic worlds offered by Casela:
- Mountain Kingdom: Zig Zag Racer, Doub Doub Racer, The Risk Factor Bridge, Zip and Splash Tour, Canyon Swing, The Deep Valley Long Fly over and Via Ferrata
- Big Cats Kingdom: Walk with Lions, Interact with Lions, Drive Thru, Interaction with Cheetah, Interaction with Caracal, Interaction with Serval, Camel Riding and Interaction with Cubs (subject to availability)
- Safari Kingdom: 1-hour Quad, Giraffe Feeding, Segway, Rhino Interaction and E-bike Safari
- Middle Kingdom: Tortoise Feeding and Petting Farm
- Discovery Centre: 4D Cinema, discovery of natural science and History of Mauritius through giant 3D Maps.
The Casela World of Adventures Park is home to 150 species of birds from 5 different continents, including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons which until recently were threatened with extinction. The Pink Pigeons can be seen alongside hundreds of other exotic species from Asia, Australia, Africa and America.
The visit to the park includes
- Toboggan (Avalanche Mines) - a thrilling fun ride on the first toboggan slide in Mauritius. The Toboggan includes two slides placed on a slope on which one slips with buoys.
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster – an adrenaline-inducing alpine coaster that runs along 800m. Perfect for all thrill seekers. It can be ridden solo or in tandem.
- Walk thru the aviary - Walk through the bird aviary and interact with various colorful bird species from around the world.
- Safari photo - This great value tour lets you find yourself face-to-face with zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas and kudus during a unique safari tour on-board one of the safari vehicles.
- Big Cats Kingdom - For Big Cats lovers, this is a dream come true! Visit the Big Cats’ park to enjoy a close view of the lions, caracal and tigers.
- Giraffe and pygmy hippo viewing - Come face to face with these majestic animals for a unique viewing experience.
- Camel and llama viewing - Meet the camels and llamas, considered as one of the friendliest and most loving animals you will ever meet. Spend some time getting to know these amazing creatures.
- Monkey Kingdom - have some fun watching the long-tailed monkeys skip and hop about, in their enriched, natural habitat.
- Kid’s playground - A new kid’s playground that will offer sensation to the young ones!
- Petting farm and Tortoise pen - Ideal setting for people of all ages, especially children to interact with farm animals as well as tortoises.
- 3D Interactive Map and 4D Cinema
Additional activities offered at the Park
- Big Cats Interactions at Casela Park
- Interaction with Rhinos
- Walk with Lions
- Safari Quad Biking
- Segway Safari Trip
- Zip Lines Excursion
- Exclusive Safari Jeep Trip
- Duration of the total visit to the park: around 3 hours. Of course, in case of having additional activities at the park, then the duration of the entire visit will be longer.
- The park is open every day except on the 25th December and 1st January
- Tulawaka Gold Coaster: Riders can go solo as from 12 years old (minimum height 1m40) or in tandem. Those under 4 years old should be accompanied by an adult
- Price per adult: 22 Euro / person
- Price per children (4-12 years): 15 Euro
- Price per baby (0-3): Free of charge
Booked online excellent service. Walked with lions in casela park what a once of a life time experience absolutely brilliant.